yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Jokes corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join the army. Visit exotic places. Meet new people. And kill them.

Comment

• For me, being clean and sober means I'm showered and headed for the pub.

Comment

• Your phone screen is much brighter than the hint of intelligence in your eyes.

Comment

• The only more important than your happiness is mine, so get on it pronto.

Comment

• Man enters a store: "15 liters of wine please".
            Clerk: "Did you bring a container for that?"
            Man: "You're talking to it."

Comment

• Why is Santa's sack so big? Try to come only once a year!

Comment

• What did the lesbian female vampire said to a lady in her periods? See you next month.

Comment

• Your mama is so stupid, last time her Iphone rang, she poked an eye.

Comment

• I love oral sex, it's the 1-900 bill that I hate!

Comment

• Your momma is so fat, I took a picture of her last Christmas and it's still printing.

Comment

• Do you want to see murderer? Kill someone and look at yourself in the mirror.

Comment

• I'm so old I can write the same on f*cebook each day. But that's ok. Some of my friends are so old that they think it's a new joke every day.

Comment

• I opened Outlook calendar at work today. What a boring version of Tetris.

Comment

• What do you call a 90-year old man who masturbates successfully? Miracle Whip.

Comment

• Is your name Country Crock? You can spread for me anytime.

Comment

• If my dog had a face like yours, I'd shave his butt and teach him to walk backwards.

Comment

• If you're violent, but creative, try paintball.

Comment

• I need hug
                                      (e amount of money)

Comment

• What do you give to a friend graduating from law school? A lawbotomy.
                                        Last edited by Conjurator; 12-17-2018, 08:41 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• If Snapchat filters taught me anything, it's that some girls look much better as dogs.
                                          Last edited by Conjurator; 12-17-2018, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X