Collapse

Jokes corner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every day, man is making bigger and better fool-proof things, and every day, nature is making bigger and better fools. So far, I think nature is winning.

Comment

• WHat did one boob say to the other boob. You are my breast friend.

Comment

• My wife does not believe that autocorrector changed you're psychic to you're psycho.

Comment

• It's a miracle! I just turned wine into barf!

Comment

• I downloaded the Pinterest app and now my phone is stuck in a mason jar.

Comment

• I'm at my most amazing when no one is paying attention.

Comment

• Where do you find a no-legged dog? Right where you left it.

Comment

• Knock knock, who's there?
                  -Annie.
                  -Annie?
                  -Annie body home.

Comment

• I haven't been ignoring you, I have been low-prioritizing you.

Comment

• New year's eve forecast: mostly drunk with a chance of passing out.

Comment

• She's so ugly, if she's looking for a man to take her breath away, I hope gagging counts.

Comment

• Nobody works harder than a drunk person trying to whisper a secret.

Comment

• What can strike a blonde without her ever knowing it? A thought.

Comment

• Time is a great teacher. Unfortunately, it kills all its pupils.

Comment

• You're so fat you have more chins than Chinatown.

Comment

• Do you want to see something really stupid? Just look in the mirror.

Comment

• Marriage and smoking are similar. You start because you want to, you carry on because you have to.

Comment

• Heard about the new drug for lesbians? Tricoxagain.

Comment

• English can be understood through tough thorough thought, though.

Comment

• Why did the librarian get kicked off the plane? Because it was overbooked.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                                          X