yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Jokes corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's go play railroad: I'll be the train, you'll be the tunnel.

Comment

What's the best thing about being a meth addict? Only one sleep 'til Christmas.

Comment

You are the proof that girls reach puberty way before boys. Girls develop tits around the age of 13 and you, man, had to wait until 40 to develop some.

Comment

Met a nice drug dealer. Nice guy. Funny. Tells jokes. Always cracks me up.

Comment

In principle, I won't hurt you. Thing is, I don't have principles.

Comment

What's the difference between a sperm and a lawyer? None. Both have a chance in a million of being a human being.

Comment

What is an eskimo's favorite sex position? Sled-doggy style.

Comment

What do you call a dictionary using drugs? Addictionary.

Comment

For safety reasons, if your coworker has on her desk a picture of her and her dog labeled "Beauty and the beast", etiquette wants you not to ask her which one is which.

Comment

Being the stud that I am, I have to admit I sometimes hid my girlfriend's inhaler for kicks so neighbor would hear her panting and screaming "Give it to me".

Comment

My new year's resolution is to be more optimistic and keeping my cup half-full with either rum, vodka or whiskey.

Comment

Why can't blondes count to 70? Because 69 is quite a mouthful.

Comment

God must love stupid people, he made legions of them.

Comment

How many police officers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None, they'll probably just beat the room because for being black.

Comment

I hate that part of a conversation when the other person says things.

Comment

What do you call a pizza you find in a toilet? A pi'ss'a'shit.

Comment

I'm a social psychic, I can see in advance that I won't talk to you.

Comment

Yo mama's so fat, her paintball teammates hide behind her.

Comment

The only difference between the girls I dated and Tonya Harding was that Harding had at least the decency to look like a basket-case right when I first met her.

Comment

Twitter is just Linkedin for the chronically unemployed.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X