yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Jokes corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What travels around the world but stays in a corner? A stamp.

Comment

• Squirrels. Nature's speed bumps.

Comment

• In America, you'll always find a party. In USSR, the Party will always find you.

Comment

• I was at an ATM and an old lady asked me to help her check her balance. I gave her a light push. She obviously had none.

Comment

• What did the zero say to the eight? Nice corset!

Comment

• If you must chose between two evils, at least pick the one you haven't tried before.

Comment

• When there's a will... I want to be in it.

Comment

• How does a farmer counts cows? With a cow-culator.

Comment

• What do Michaelangelo and Hitler have in common? They both used their brain to paint a ceiling.

Comment

• I wonder how many miles I've scrolled with my finger.

Comment

• We need to show compassion for the mentally ill but not let them run for president.

Comment

• Don't feel sad. Don't feel blue. Frankenstein was ugly too.

Comment

• Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others, whenever they go.

Comment

• How do trailer trash celebrate Halloween? Pump kin.

Comment

• I only drink on days beginning with T: Tuesday, Thursday, Today, Tomorrow.

Comment

• When you were born, your parents hit the jerkpot.

Comment

• Tr*mp won't get reelected if we just stop fixing our grandparents Wifi.

Comment

• What do Eskimos get from sitting on ice for too long? Polaroids.

Comment

• What do you call a fly buzzing inside a blonde's head? A space invader.

Comment

• I almost felt like a hero once when I went out looking for a lost hiker in the woods, but when I heard him yelling 'I'm here. I'm right here.', in the distance, I realized that since he knew exactly where he was, he wasn't lost, at all. So I called off the search.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X