yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Jokes corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear alcohol. We had a deal were you promised to make me funnier, smarter and a better dancer. Saw the video. We need to talk.

Comment

• Funniest human experiment ever. Silently walk to some random person and whisper in his/her ear: "They know!". And quickly walk away.

Comment

• I don't need more medication, just fewer people.

Comment

• It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then it's just a game. Find the eye.

Comment

• Using a public restroom always reminds me what a Jedi Master I am at actually flushing a toilet compared to the rest of mankind.

Comment

• Your kid may be an honors student, but you're still an idiot. He knows he's adopted?

Comment

• By the cup of coffee, even the most secret thoughts turn into words. By the bottle of vodka, they turn into actions.

Comment

• What did the nurse say to scare a paranoid patient? ICU

Comment

• I hate when a couple argues and I miss the beginning of the fight. I have a hard time figuring out whose side I'm on.

Comment

• The next hurricane should be named after you, it would be less harmful than your face.

Comment

• Your pants say yoga but your butt screams McDonalds.

Comment

• I went out to drinking tonight and had to come back by bus. Quite proud actually. I had never driven a bus before.

Comment

• What's a skeleton? A skeleton is a person who starts dieting and forgets to stop it.
                            Last edited by Conjurator; 12-19-2018, 07:24 AM. Reason: syntax

Comment

• I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything.

Comment

• Your dad doesn't get the irony of calling you a son of a bitch. Does it everyday in front of your mom.

Comment

• I said no to drugs but, heck, they didn't listen.

Comment

• I found a message in a bottle. It said: "If you're reading this, you drink too much".

Comment

• I'm pretty sober, but I'm prettier drunk.

Comment

• Rumor-loving friend: Please spread the word.
                                        Me: Sure. WWWWOOOOORRRRRRDDDDDD.

Comment

• Your IQ is so low, the whole alphabet started crying.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X