yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Jokes corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm experiencing heavy call volumes. Please hang up or I'll smash them on your head.

Comment

• You: "Siri, why am I still single?"
      *** Siri opens front-facing camera and shows the obvious***

Comment

• People are like trees, if you chop them with an axe, they die.

Comment

• Behind every man's success is a woman. Behind every man's downfall usually is another woman.

Comment

• I can't afford to take my kids to WaltDisney's maze this year, so I'll take them to IKEA instead.

Comment

• Your face looks like something I drew with my left hand.

Comment

• You want to know what "Boob" really means? "B" is the aerial view, "oo" is the front view and "b" is the side view.

Comment

• What has eight arms and a total IQ of 20? Four blondes drinking.

Comment

• How did the snowman lose his head? Someone sat on his face.

Comment

• Make-up tip: You're not in the circus.

Comment

• What do pregnant teenagers and their baby have in common? They both think my mom's going to kill me.

Comment

• How do blonde braincells die? Alone.

Comment

• What's the first a blonde does in the morning in front of her mirror? Introduce herself.

Comment

• Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.

Comment

• When can you say there's a possibility that a blonde is about to say something thoughtful? When it starts by: "Somebody told me that...".

Comment

• War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Comment

• Why did the female snowman delete her Tinder account? She was getting too many snow cone pictures.

Comment

• My apocalypse survival plan is to die right now.

Comment

• Nurse: Doctor, why is there a thermometer behind your ear?
                                        Doctor: Damn, some asshole must have my pen!

Comment

• Scooters and fat girls are both fun to ride. Until your friends see you.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X