yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Jokes corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-correct changed morning run to morning rum. So change of plans, guys.

Comment

• A work cubicle is just a padded cell for crazies without a door.

Comment

• The wind was so stron last night, I struggle to light up a cigarette. After 20 minutes trying, I stopped my motorcycle on the hard shoulder.

Comment

• Two reasons why I never give money to homeless people: 1) They would spend it on alcohol, 2) I want to spend it on alcohol too.

Comment

• What's the difference between chickens and turkeys? Chickens celebrate Thanksgiving.

Comment

• A lorry-load of tortoises crashed into a train-load of terrapins. I thought: "That's a turtle disaster!".

Comment

• If cats could text you back, they wouldn't.

Comment

• What's a difference between a mechanic and a doctor? The mechanic fixes his mistakes. The doctor buries them.

Comment

• Masturbating, in people's eyes, is wrong. And it burns too.

Comment

• Why did the chickens cross the Moebius strip? To get on the same side.

Comment

• We never knew he was drunk until he showed up at work sober.

Comment

• Why did God create alcohol? So ugly people would have a chance at sex.

Comment

• When I was in school, 60% of students were good at maths, I was in the other 20%.

Comment

• "Who the hell allowed me to be born in this head?"... **A blonde's thought said before killing itself.**

Comment

• My parents read the book I was writing. They said they hope the main character dies at the end. Kinda sad. It was my autobiography.

Comment

• What are the worst six years in a blonde's life? Third grade.

Comment

• Blondes think that quarterbacks are slot machines that will eventually give them all their quarters back. That's why they keep messing around with their levers.

Comment

• You're so idiot you'd study before a blood test and still fail it.

Comment

• You're so fat you'd try to eat Eminem at the Grammies.

Comment

• What sound does a bouncing plane make? Boeing.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X