yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Jokes corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 10th birthday to your dating site picture.

Comment

• Thanks to heroin I think I'm addicted to needles.

Comment

• Why did the snowman take off his pants? He saw the snow blower coming.

Comment

• Where do cows go during their summer vacations? Moo York.

Comment

• What does an egg says to water before being boiled? It will take me a little while to get hard, I just got layed by a chick.

Comment

• My passion for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in.

Comment

• What is the definition of making love? Something a woman does while a guy is screwing her.

Comment

• Why did the female snowman delete her Tinder account? Because she was getting too many snow cone pics.

Comment

• What has little balls and screws old ladies? A bingo machine.

Comment

• How do you get a sweet 80 year old lady to scream the F word? By having another sweet 80 year old lady scream "BINGO!".

Comment

• Did you hear about the two gay men who got into a fight in a bar? They were ejected for exchanging blows.

Comment

• Don't drink and drive. Might hit a bump and spill it.

Comment

• Went to school without my shoes today. I got shoe-spended for a week.

Comment

• She asked if I have my shit together before going into a relationship with me. I answered: "Of course, no lady wants a man with diarrhea".

Comment

• Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed light, baffled Einstein.

Comment

• Where do snowmen donate their sperm? Snow bank.

Comment

• Money can't buy happiness, but it can help look for it faster, in a sports car.

Comment

• The girls I saw at the strip joint are so good, they do lap top dancing.

Comment

• Telling a girl to calm down is like attempting to baptize a cat.

Comment

• I don't date older women because it takes too long to listen to their life stories.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X