yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Jokes corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought reverse psychology was when you made your psychiatrist cry.

Comment

• The only dates I get nowadays are software up dates.

Comment

• New Years Day. Now's the best time to make your annual good resolutions. Next week you can start paving hell with them as usual.

Comment

• My grilfriend broke up with me because I stole her wheelchair. I know she'd come back crawling to me.

Comment

• Five secrets to successful people. 1- Don't 2- Tell 3- Anyone 4- Your 5- Secret

Comment

• What food describes most college jocks? Jerky.

Comment

• How do you know you're an ugly girl? When you know the price of all drinks at the bar.

Comment

• The speed of light is when you take a beer out of the fridge before the light comes on.

Comment

• I'm a people's person, but from a distance.

Comment

• Men mostly hate two words: "not" and "enough". Unless you say them together.

Comment

• What's the difference between the Pope and your boss? The pope expects you only to kiss his ring.

Comment

• I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Comment

• Why do I always know where I was going when I am canoeing? Because I "canoe" it.

Comment

• What does Santa say when he is sick? Ho Ho No!

Comment

• What's a runner favorite subject in school? Jography.

Comment

• I date a zombie. So someone finally wants me for my brain. - A blonde.

Comment

• Why the summer school teacher did not need sunglasses? Because the class wasn't so bright.

Comment

• My teen just called child protective services because he still has an Iphone 5s.

Comment

• What's the difference between a blonde and a yoghurt? The yoghurt has culture.

Comment

• If your grandma says her joints are getting weaker, tell her to roll them tighter.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X