AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ildergreier tests male blends

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Wearing Pencil Thin Mustache again, I love the selfies of this blend. So BOLD!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Oncearound
    What other male unscented stuff do you have?
    I am trying to find out what they smell like, not only to me but also to women.
    Those three I hve mentioned in this thread and none of them smells to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oncearound
    replied
    What other male unscented stuff do you have?
    I am trying to find out what they smell like, not only to me but also to women.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Oncearound
    I assume that you are using the unscented stuff.
    Can you tell me what Naked Gun & Pencil Thin Mustache smell like?
    Can't recall any noticeable smell on any of them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oncearound
    replied
    I assume that you are using the unscented stuff.
    Can you tell me what Naked Gun & Pencil Thin Mustache smell like?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Muestereate Which reminds me of the fact I didn't find much intel on PTM. Haven't people been testing this gem out?

  • Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    ROFLMAO. But all men should be as cool as Clark Gable.

  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    I am loving this blend for the selfies, I am curious how it acts out in the wilde...

  • Isis
    commented on 's reply
    Interesting! These are some funny self effects! Me likey

  • Isis
    commented on 's reply

  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    NB: I had showered the wife blend off before I put on PTM.

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    I could not resist, I had to try Pencil Thin Mustache immediately. I felt bold so I sprayed one at neck the selfie is Like "Frankly my dear, I do not give a damn". I feel extremely cool with just one spray. If I raise up from chair now, I am certainly my legs would look like paranthesis to make space for the balls I do not have. This is a big balls blend!!
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 02-21-2019, 10:18 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    So I wore Naked Gun at the Artist modeling gig last night and this is my first story of a naked gun. I started immediately when I came home from work with one spray at neck, then the buzzing and the good mood came. Went out with dog, meet some people with dogs on our way, exchanged pleasantries as always, but didn't notice and reactions to the blend then. They were smiling thought, but they always are. Even Johnny the Bulldog was in a nice mood and tried to talk to me.

    I came home and thought to myself: Since the room I am going to be working in is quite cold, I don't think it would hurt if I amp this up to three sprays with one to my bello and one to my back. I need to be able to reach the entire audience. so i did, and then went to the gig.

    What I didn't know was that my friend had decided to take the gig into the little living room because of the cold instead of havin it in the huge front room. What neither of us knew was that it was winter vacation and as many as ten people decided to come and draw, so the little living room was packed and it got hot fast and the disinhibiting factor of Naked Gun hit all hard, but most me. I acted like I was drunk. Went around on the little podium as for total show. Even song a little and said it was my catwalk. No problem to focus on the job though for any of us, so I am giving NG that, if this continues then I will have another favorite again. More testing is needed of course, but as of now Naked Gun seem to be perfect for artist modeling gigs and I can't wait until I have tried him enough solo to begin to tweak and work with him in combinations.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Me too, NuTrix

  • NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    I've had that buzzed feeling initially with some men's blends. Still looking for a common denominator...

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheerio

    Have you told us about this... lil' experience yet?
    No, not yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    I wore Naked Gun

  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Ok.

  • Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier

    The little testing I have done seem to say so.
    Have you told us about this... lil' experience yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    I am home from work, I did one spray with Naked Gun at neck.

    Hmm, buzzing and then suddenly just good mood out of the blue, even if I haven't eaten in hours. I think this is a party blend.

    Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...