AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ildergreier tests male blends

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee

    Now is that a bad or good thing? And for who? ????????
    I was talking with one of the artist attending the drawing gig where I am a model, and it just ran out of my mouth about my art collection, hello, I have no collection, just paintings I have bought here and there because I liked it. He became a blobber mouth too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier
    The boldness I get from Naked Gun can fast make me to a bragging shit, if I am not careful.
    Now is that a bad or good thing? And for who? ????????

    Leave a comment:


  • NuTrix
    commented on 's reply

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    The boldness I get from Naked Gun can fast make me to a bragging shit, if I am not careful.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Naked gun at the studio again.

    This is truly an amazing social and what is supposed to be work is just fun and good.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate
    How does Naked Gun compare to straight xsp83? I was thinking of picking up 83 but Naked Gun may be better. What could possibly contribute to this freeing of the nipples?
    I have no idea, actually.

    Leave a comment:


  • Muestereate
    replied
    How does Naked Gun compare to straight xsp83? I was thinking of picking up 83 but Naked Gun may be better. What could possibly contribute to this freeing of the nipples?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    NuTrix I see what do did there.

  • NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    Bwahahaaaaaaa! Like I need ANY outside influence to "lose" my clothes

  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier

    It wasn't that hot.
    ????????????????????

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    NuTrix Now, don't you want to try out NG yourself now?

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee

    #FreeTheNipple
    It wasn't that hot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier
    One spray at neck with the 10ml Naked Gun bottle.

    Suddenly it was my time to be sitting there in the bra because it is so hot in here.
    #FreeTheNipple

    Leave a comment:


  • Muestereate
    replied
    I noticed the cadence of your writing was pretty disinhibited, Norwegian sentence structures were slipping through your normally very American sounding writing.

    Kinda hot BTWdark souls protect yo self GIF

    Leave a comment:


  • NuTrix
    commented on 's reply

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    One spray at neck with the 10ml Naked Gun bottle.

    Suddenly it was my time to be sitting there in the bra because it is so hot in here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied


    A clean Beth heart on a legendary evening. Still gritty, but not with the tragic addiction thad made earlier videos of performances so painful to watch.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    I post it here too since it is about Naked Gun.

    ​​​​​​Two sprays of Naked Gun, one at neck and one split between wrists

    So when I decided to test Naked Gun this weekend, it was because I knew Friday night I was going to meet a friend at a group night that when he is drunk he is of the type that out of nowhere start to undress himself, I wanted to see if NG would work on a man as well, and not just women. I planned to be sitting quite close to this man, so he was flanked by the right side of his wife and on the left he would be sitted with me.

    The excuse to be sitted next to him was that I hadn't spoken to him for some time, which was not a lie, since I hadn't seen him since the middle week of Christmas. The restaurant is cute, good food and has a relaxed atmosphere. I came at the same time as this couple, so I got to my plan naturally without having to do to much and the rest of the friends was not too late this time so after a ten minutes time everybody was sitted and actually ready to order. The beers came fast and ten minutes after that our food was actually on the table too. I ordered a chicken salad this time, it tasted amazing, I wasn't that much into the beers since it was so much of it last weekend, but the on at my right side on the other hand did as I knew he would. He drunk a beer while waiting for his steak, bottened it down and ordered another when his food came on the table.

    He was funny already after one beer and the clock was almost 2023 o'clock, so I decided to go to bathroom for step two in the research. The
    Psel sampler had of course decided to act messy, it didn't come much out when I sprayed it and it stressed me out, so I just started to spray myself with Psel here and there without counting since it came so little out, i gave up I went back to my place at the table again.

    After five minutes my fellow at right started to talk about how hot it was in the room and button up the neck button, I overheard the conversation between him and his wife where she mentioned he is already on his third bottle (he can drink and drink and never fell asleep) one hour and a half after we came there. I just know this was going in the right direction and that it would not take the entire night to get a result. I acted like I didn't hear what I hear and asked him if he wanted a
    Jægermeister together with me and new bottle of beer. Yes, he said, and ordered and paid.

    It was so nice and cosy to catch up with friends, two of them that became an item the fall of 2016 told us they were eloping in the middle of July, both of them had been married before and because of that they wasn't interested in holdning another weeding. I said cheers to that and me and the PoI botton down our Jægermeister and svallowed down with beer. He had by then complained about heat again and button up some more buttons and roll up his shirt arms and said he wanted to take it off. I pretended I didn't feel any, nor hear any, but his wife started now to become long in the face. I just said to her: Menfolk, all one can do is to ignore the shit they are up to and have a glass of beer one Friday night.

    She agreed and ordered a bottle for herself and her man.

    What I now had started to notice was that a female friend and the woman behind me (who was not a part of our group) who both had blouses you tie up in the neck, had untied and was heavily showing their chests. I wonder what the waiter who stood there thought to himself. I just took this as a randomization actually was functioning and not a thing of haphazard. Now another friend started to complain about heat and all I could do was smile and think to myself: It is perhaps a little hot in here, but it is not your fault and not say too much when he started to unbutton and roll up arms. Anyway the clock was almost ten, I thought I had done enough research and called it a day, thanked them all for a lovely night and meal and went home to walk the dog her evening trip before going to bed.

    Naked Gun is the shit when being social and after adding
    Psel it almost got dangerous, since they all acted disinhibited. I believe they all had been undressing if we had been in a more private place instead of a restaurant.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Friday 01.03.2019.

    I am going to use Naked Gun this weekend and see what happens. I will also decide between SOB spray or oil to order before next weekend.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Naked Gun is officially my artist modeling gig blend. It really brings out the best of all involved in that kind of situation.

    Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...