AD IN POSts
Collapse
Ildergreier tests male blends
Collapse
X
-
I don't buy women, prostitution and solicitation are illegal. In Norway its the buyer that's guilty, here both are. Cash, food clothes or rent is all the same to me so you know where I'm coming from. -
I am going to write up my impression and review of xs193 before weekend comes.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Leave a comment:
-
-
Niceeeee ????????, I can’t wait for the day my Phero addiction gets funded lol. In the name of science.2x of Pencil thin Mustache.
When it comes to mustaches, I can't actually understand that back in the day, they thought it was a good look, but this blend is wonderful. So what is the blokes on this sites problem? Why have they ignored it? I mean, there is almost no reports on this elder chap. The selfies of this one is off the charts lovely, and I would love for all to try it. If not for yourself, do it for your honor. Yeah, I am writing this under the influence of The Man with the Mustache.
Why???
Because I have faith and some sacrifices needs to be made in the name of art and science.
One part of this selfie and the experience of others influenced of PTM is that it improves and amps up the experience of artistic experiences like food & alcoholic beverages. Made red thai curry for a friend the other day wearing this and we were ohhing and naahing during the entire meal and the curry wasn't even that strong since I was greedy with the chilli powder because of her sensitive palate. The ginger ale we had with it was out of this world too, which was funny because it did not tastet that good the day before, when I had a bottle...
So perhaps the PTM is the blend to use when you must to eat something you are not that eager on and there is no way to say no?
Anyway, I loved it with my friend and she behaved ladylike too, so perhaps this is a blend that makes a woman wants to behave like a lady in public. I need a guy that have used PTM to tell me if a lady is a freak in the sheets with this, though.
Leave a comment:
-
The men that says this is the men that tried to buy the affection of women out of their league.Chivalry is dead. It puts you in a place worse than the friend zone, worse than beta. I don't agree with the alpha asshole thing, I do believe in courtesy but only because it makes me feel good about myself. That description might as well say makes you into a doormat for women to scrape their shit on their shoes off and on to you or sets you up to get in a fight over women for their amusement. That image is fake Hollywood romance imagery, it quit working in high school. Better off going for Cinderella and prince charming vibIt'sIts buried deeper in the female subconcousness.
...
Leave a comment:
-
Chivalry is dead. It puts you in a place worse than the friend zone, worse than beta. I don't agree with the alpha asshole thing, I do believe in courtesy but only because it makes me feel good about myself. That description might as well say makes you into a doormat for women to scrape their shit on their shoes off and on to you or sets you up to get in a fight over women for their amusement. That image is fake Hollywood romance imagery, it quit working in high school. Better off going for Cinderella and prince charming vibIt'sIts buried deeper in the female subconcousness.
I have met some girls in the South that still have a Rhett Butler mindset but they are the same ones that say Bless your heart and really mean to say, take a flying leap. That said, maybe it works In Tennessee where XS is headquartered.
Leave a comment:
-
2x of Pencil thin Mustache.
When it comes to mustaches, I can't actually understand that back in the day, they thought it was a good look, but this blend is wonderful. So what is the blokes on this sites problem? Why have they ignored it? I mean, there is almost no reports on this elder chap. The selfies of this one is off the charts lovely, and I would love for all to try it. If not for yourself, do it for your honor. Yeah, I am writing this under the influence of The Man with the Mustache.
Why???
Because I have faith and some sacrifices needs to be made in the name of art and science.
One part of this selfie and the experience of others influenced of PTM is that it improves and amps up the experience of artistic experiences like food & alcoholic beverages. Made red thai curry for a friend the other day wearing this and we were ohhing and naahing during the entire meal and the curry wasn't even that strong since I was greedy with the chilli powder because of her sensitive palate. The ginger ale we had with it was out of this world too, which was funny because it did not tastet that good the day before, when I had a bottle...
So perhaps the PTM is the blend to use when you must to eat something you are not that eager on and there is no way to say no?
Anyway, I loved it with my friend and she behaved ladylike too, so perhaps this is a blend that makes a woman wants to behave like a lady in public. I need a guy that have used PTM to tell me if a lady is a freak in the sheets with this, though.
Last edited by Ildergreier; 03-25-2019, 01:06 AM.Leave a comment:
-
-
About time to try Naked Gun in a combination, for some reason I would like to try NG with Bitch.
Leave a comment:
-
Yes. The brutal honesty of how you worded it struck me funny. Very endearing
Ad down
Collapse
You weren't joking when you said you were upping your gif game, I see. 


Leave a comment: