AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ildergreier tests male blends

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    That's an orgy where no one looks good because of the night before. The light creeps through the windows and weird things begin to appear.

  • Ildergreier
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate
    breakfast futureman GIF by HULU
    Your gif game is out of tune.

    Leave a comment:


  • Muestereate
    replied
    breakfast futureman GIF by HULU

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate
    I have yet to try 83 solo but Limitless is pretty heavy in it and I can't see me wanting to get naked. It's heavy on DHEA though too.

    Hey, its getting you naked, what do you want? A whole naked art class orgy painting?
    You make it sound like it is something negative.

    Leave a comment:


  • Muestereate
    replied
    I have yet to try 83 solo but Limitless is pretty heavy in it and I can't see me wanting to get naked. It's heavy on DHEA though too.

    Hey, its getting you naked, what do you want? A whole naked art class orgy painting?

    Leave a comment:


  • nephil
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier
    Do you guys think Naked Gun + 25mcg XSP83 will be too much disinhibition?

    I ask because I am playing with the thought to add xsp83 to the NG for the modeling gig Thursday night and I want to try it because I want to see more of the other people naked effect.
    Any None product+XSP83 annoys me, but that's just me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Do you guys think Naked Gun + 25mcg XSP83 will be too much disinhibition?

    I ask because I am playing with the thought to add xsp83 to the NG for the modeling gig Thursday night and I want to try it because I want to see more of the other people naked effect.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Muestereate I am reading and writing on discoverxs on a Macbook, not iphone.

  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Muestereate He, he.

  • Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    I'm pretty sure there is a size option, 640 high by 480 wide works back to iphone 4. If you fit for larger phones they won't always fit.

  • Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    Lol, perhaps I shouldn't have pursued understanding women. Couple decades of friendzone. Not my fault

  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Muestereate That kind of knowledge is hardly decent in any day and time.

  • Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    I am newly fascinated by Rhett. "He also has an extensive knowledge of women, both physically and psychologically, which Scarlett does not consider to be "decent" " Time to rewatch

  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Muestereate Well, Rhett should have chosen a woman and not this petulant child.

  • Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    Rhett learns this and walks away

  • Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    The movie has a valuable lesson. Scarlett accepts only for Rhett's money. In the novel, Rhett's fortune is estimated at 2018 ($8,555,682) LTR of value cannot be bought. A woman is not a commodity.

  • Ildergreier
    replied






    An overview of xs193 (Boyfriend blend)


    When I started this project of testing male blends, the most single question I was curious about was if I would be put in the friend zone while wearing blends created for men or not.

    With Boyfriend (xs193) I was not, but not quite in the "girlfriend" zone either. This blend is an attention grabber and makes both men and women touchy feely with me. Womens reactions have actually been quite interesting since they all starts to flirt and then they kind of taking them selves in it and then start to behave more neutral but still touchy feely. Men is nice, some times they flirt, some times they do not, but every each one of them came up with som excuse to touch me while I wore it. It is hard to explain, but xs193 kind of gives me a huge VIP sign when I use it among other people, like a combination of Celebrity, Naked Gun, Xist and some other male blend I have yet to test. I like how it works socially for me, but what I love most with this gorgeous blend is the amazing selfies of male calmness, comfort and clarity it gives me and how it actually affected the way I think and move when I am influenced by it.

    I have worn the Boyfriend in all kinds of situations. Both the selfie and the social reaction to it has been solid and consistent in combinations as well as solo. One of the challenges I put forth for myself was how to make the Boyfriend appear more feminine, for ordinary social use, my experience is that the xs193 is good enough as it is, one need no add ons, even if it is a blend for men (a testimony to steve's genius), because it is so well buffered. But the favorite combinations are:

    2x xs193 + 1xThinker (sometimes 1x Sport as an add on).

    2x xs193 + 1x Lumina + 1x DM.

    The Thinker combination is amazing while reading, studying and writing, because xs193 outwork the tunnel vision that annoys me with Thinker. If you add Sport you can keep on for hours, task oriented like a machine. I really hope XSteveO one beautiful day creates a blend that incorporates the abilities of all these singles into one reading/study blend, the focus shift is out of this world. It would perhaps be a niche blend for specially interested, but I love those niche blends and I think a blend like this could help a lot of people and now I am thinking about those with a little ADD or some kind of reading/focus/writing disabilities.

    I chose to try Lumina from LPMP in a combination because Lumina is one of my all time favorites and I know the blend is 25% est and I was interested in feminize xs193 in some way. The impression is that it kinds of disarm the masculine element of Boyfriend that just adding some est never did, and adds a little mystic and sparkle (2x xs193 + 1x Lumina) too. But if I used two sprays of Lumina and only one spray of Boyfriend it made the more introverted Lumina more social and I loved that combination as well. So the result depends on what blend you chose to focus on. I loved both ways the combination could be done, though. Anyway, I sometimes added a little DM just for the heck of it too, to see peoples reaction. I can be nasty like that and of course it was a success.

    The way I see it xs193 have a place in my pheromone inventory for the selfies alone and I hope more women chose to try him out too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Muestereate If any of my dates had been this greedy, I would not cook for them either.

  • Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    And when did I try to buy women. Must have been that Steak dinner I bought for the friend that committed suicide. Other than that, you gals are lucky to get french fries and gravy.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...