AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ildergreier tests male blends

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for putting limitless on my radar now...

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Since I am using this coming weekend to read driver theory for trucks too, the plan is to explore the amazing result xs193 had with Thinker for concentration and focus once again. Xs194 showed insane good result for focus and eye for detail together with Limitless, so on Sunday I will add a spray with Limitless too, to see the difference between what the two blends can achieve, to see what that might add to the combination. I don't think that can't do anything wrong since Limitless is also good for attraction (in case I meet anyone of the opposite sex).

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    One spray at my belly and one spray at my back of xs193 + one split between wrist with 25mcg est.

    The mood went up to the roof at the modeling gig, we were only five with me this time and we all knew each other well because we have done a lot of artsy things together in the past, three women and two men, such a fun. The one man I got a reaction from last Tuesday gave me a couple of a gorgeous smile that really brightened up his face, no flirting though, just ordinary nice man. Seems like boyfriend and est is not too bad. More testing is happening next Tuesday to see if he say/do more and to see if the other guy reacts with more than just good mood.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by curiouscat

    I'll be waiting! Eek!
    Nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • curiouscat
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier
    Xs193 + Est on the model gig tonight. Now this is going to be interesting. I will report back.
    I'll be waiting! Eek!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Xs193 + Est on the model gig tonight. Now this is going to be interesting. I will report back.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Green Eyes

    So do we need to add XSR76 to the great sex blend??
    sex ed film GIF
    The little testing I have done seem to say so.

    Leave a comment:


  • Green Eyes
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier
    Written last night, taken from the TAC, replacement thread in the research board.



    ​​​​​​
    So do we need to add XSR76 to the great sex blend??
    sex ed film GIF

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by curiouscat

    Is he like this at all without the pheros? Or is he always strictly friend only? I mean, some of my guy friends who are strictly friends still flirt SOMETIMES... so just wondering. Most of my friends that I hang out with regularly are male...and the most change I see, though, is that they want to talk more or be a little more open with pheros. I'd be curious to see if this can rock their boat.
    Nope, he is not a flirt at all with me usually, but this could be a respond to the social aspect of xs193 and not the boyfriend aspect.

    Leave a comment:


  • curiouscat
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier
    1 spray at neck & one split between wrist with xs193

    Had coffee with a friend today (a man), ten minutes in the conversation he became flirtatious, so Boyfriend does not seem to put a woman in the friend zone when she is wearing it.
    Is he like this at all without the pheros? Or is he always strictly friend only? I mean, some of my guy friends who are strictly friends still flirt SOMETIMES... so just wondering. Most of my friends that I hang out with regularly are male...and the most change I see, though, is that they want to talk more or be a little more open with pheros. I'd be curious to see if this can rock their boat.

    Leave a comment:


  • Marianne
    commented on 's reply
    Result!

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    1 spray at neck & one split between wrist with xs193

    Had coffee with a friend today (a man), ten minutes in the conversation he became flirtatious, so Boyfriend does not seem to put a woman in the friend zone when she is wearing it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Last weekend with xs193 solo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheerio

    Lmao sometimes the gifs just describe the mood so perfectly!
    Good point.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier

    Your gif game kills me.
    Lmao sometimes the gifs just describe the mood so perfectly!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheerio

    Your gif game kills me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier

    It is, this molecule seem to be quite sexual.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by curiouscat

    Ah, I see! I had searched the site for it and didn't see it, but it looks like 76 isn't on there right now. Very interesting! And intriguing!
    It is, this molecule seem to be quite sexual.

    Leave a comment:


  • curiouscat
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier

    A molecule we don't quite get yet. You find them here.
    Ah, I see! I had searched the site for it and didn't see it, but it looks like 76 isn't on there right now. Very interesting! And intriguing!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by curiouscat
    What is XSR76?
    A molecule we don't quite get yet. You find them here.

    Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...