AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ildergreier tests male blends

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • curiouscat
    replied
    What is XSR76?

    Leave a comment:


  • Marianne
    commented on 's reply
    Wow this is an interesting thought!

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Written last night, taken from the TAC, replacement thread in the research board.

    Originally posted by Ildergreier
    Well, I have a 25mcg 10ml bottle with XSR76 and got curious, I sprayed 2 sprays of it, one at cleavage and one split between wrists. It seems like all the blood I have is running down to my groin area. If I touch myself now I guess I would just come all over my Macbook Pro, and I can't really afford a new one right now....

    Anyway, it is five hours since I sprayed myself with xs193 and I have the same fantasy of a threesome with Billy Idol, me and Tim Duncan as I had Friday night. I have the worst taste in men, it is almost embarrassing.

    ​​​​​​

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by cryptomones

    Do you think that possibly, in the way that men wearing copulins gives them social proof in a sense, that you wearing XS193 also gives you the same impression to men? In other words, smelling like you have a boyfriend? For whatever reason, I find women who have a boyfriend/husband/SO typically more appealing I guess because usually they are more chill and easy to talk with. It's hard to describe but usually a woman who is taken is also more confident, but I do wonder if there is a pheromone component to that and if XS193 is giving others this vibe when you wear it?
    This man doesn't know anything about my private life, this is an interesting take on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    ????

  • cryptomones
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier
    2 sprays of xs193/m on belly around 45 minutes before I left my home for my artist modeling gig.

    Nope, the one guy who was there did not friend zone me, rather the opposite, he came with a joke about touching the model that I think he would have kept to himself if I didn't phero bomb him (by sitting there ten minutes trash talking with him before I undressed). He is of course forgiven. A very nice hour with me as the life of the party in so many ways, xs193 is really social and I enjoy it very much.
    Do you think that possibly, in the way that men wearing copulins gives them social proof in a sense, that you wearing XS193 also gives you the same impression to men? In other words, smelling like you have a boyfriend? For whatever reason, I find women who have a boyfriend/husband/SO typically more appealing I guess because usually they are more chill and easy to talk with. It's hard to describe but usually a woman who is taken is also more confident, but I do wonder if there is a pheromone component to that and if XS193 is giving others this vibe when you wear it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Oncearound
    commented on 's reply
    pics or it did not happen.

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    2 sprays of xs193/m on belly around 45 minutes before I left my home for my artist modeling gig.

    Nope, the one guy who was there did not friend zone me, rather the opposite, he came with a joke about touching the model that I think he would have kept to himself if I didn't phero bomb him (by sitting there ten minutes trash talking with him before I undressed). He is of course forgiven. A very nice hour with me as the life of the party in so many ways, xs193 is really social and I enjoy it very much.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Isis

    With you naked!! I doubt it, but I'm curious to see. Also curious about whether the mones will affect their depiction of you!
    This is the question, I am naked, but sending out "boy friend signals", are they going to friend zone me or not?
    This little gig will give me good opportunity to test blends, after some weeks it will be fun to phero bomb them with xs196 the Wife Blend or Xist + Psel to see me as sexual again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Isis
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier
    Note to self: I am curious if the blokes will friend zone me on the modeling job tomorrow evening.
    With you naked!! I doubt it, but I'm curious to see. Also curious about whether the mones will affect their depiction of you!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Note to self: I am curious if the blokes will friend zone me on the modeling job tomorrow evening.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Green Eyes & @Isis: Thank you.

  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Muestereate I can see what I can do to get you som pictures of the art work.

  • Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    I'd love to see if 193 comes out in the artwork, either in an attachment or some male muscle or stature type interpretations. No, I'm not asking for naked pics, just male-ish interps

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    I just ordered Naked Gun and next testing day up with Boyfriend solo: tomorrow 29/01/2019.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee

    What season is it in your country right now? And Hmmmm a hot blonde woman you say oh la la lol.
    It is full winter in Norway now and I love it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Isis.

  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed about the power and confidence.

  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Me too.

  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    The research is going to continue for a while since I am going to do a lot of the male blends this year and post it in this thread.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...