AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ildergreier tests male blends

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    Wear a stuffed thong and naked gun

  • Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    I don't think I mentioned it because it seemed irrelevant compared to what I was looking for.

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee

    Take the risk.... For science . I'm sure no one will jump you. I hope not!
    What do I do for science.... Animated GIF

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Muestereate Now that sound weird.

  • Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    I seem to recall that and a blurring of vision.

  • Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    I picked up some limitless to try with 193 since it's not working for me as is.

  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier

    It is a highly sexual blend, though...
    Take the risk.... For science . I'm sure no one will jump you. I hope not!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee
    Naked Gun!
    It is a highly sexual blend, though...

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Naked Gun!
    Originally posted by Ildergreier
    Hmm, I am at the modeling gig tomorrow night, should I wear xs193 or Naked Gun?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Hmm, I am at the modeling gig tomorrow night, should I wear xs193 or Naked Gun?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    What does SOB do?

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    A question for the men on this board that uses xs193: Do you get the calmness selfie I speak of too?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied


    When Motorhead covers your number, it is no longer your own.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied

    For two days I have used this combination: xs193 at neck, one split with est (25mcg) between wrists and one spray of DM 30ml bottle at chest Everything covered with LPMPs perfume Cloven Sand (no bleeding of the DM+). And it is talking, it is extremely social & sexy and with a lot bonding with both female friends and random blokes as well. I love it and will continue to use it actually.

    So last evening (Saturday) I got a call from a friend who asked if I couldn't go to the pub for some beers with her, I answered yes since I hadn't had beers in ages nor seen her, Sine it was a last minute call I just went over to the pub in the clothes I was wearing, but refreshed my pheromones.

    The mood was up in the roof from minute one and it was not just because of the beers. The blokes were flirting, some were actually groping my arse and this particularly fit man was very intens when we were taking about cars, motors, Motorhead, and the quality of the roads in Norway. Even the bartender I have known for years asked what it was with me tonight since he could smell i was up to something. The thing is here, is I felt only the selfie of calmness I have explain in an earlier post the entire time, even if I had 5+ beers, and I was in total control of the horniness DM+ brought with her too. xs193 is (as
    said) a strong social, but this facet of control over oneself came as a nice surprise. For me when I started this testing the big Q was; Will xs193 put me in a friend zone I won't be able to get out of, but my experience says no, with or without any feminine add ons.

    Anyway, testing is not done yet. Stay tuned for the next episode.
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 02-18-2019, 01:35 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Marianne Thank you.

  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    @Muestereate: Thank you for telling me. I am going to order.

  • Marianne
    commented on 's reply
    Aww no, feel better soon!

  • Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    Steve released a new focus molecule xsr27. xsr32 with a twist.

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    I of course caught a cold, so I can't test anything before I am good again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    You are most welcome.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...