AD IN POSts
Collapse
Ildergreier tests male blends
Collapse
X
-
Now I have used Api for about 2 years and Api sometimes feels like a male form of the unisex blend Inbetween (xs194). -
One more thing: Api is a slayer together with Innocence or Fantasy and 1x DM oil. Very surprising.Leave a comment:
-
I have been using API a lot these last two weeks (both solo and in combination) and there is one things I notice:
Men is wild but respectfully flirting with me when I am wearing Api, they can not help themselves.
It is kind of weird since this is is a male blend, now isn't it? I think it is because this is a blend that reads extremely neutral on me instead of making people go "hmmm, what is going on with her today". Perhaps that Api are in oil and not spray form has a part of this too, since it makes everything more natural feeling. I believe it is the trust aspect of API that brings this out of men because they feel safe with me (not like they have anything too fear). Anyway, I am hugely surprised over this pattern.
Leave a comment:
-
-
2x PTM
25mcg est
3x DM oil.
Will be back and tell what happens.Leave a comment:
-
Tehe.
Nah.
I've never really had anyone, or myself, resist removing clothing when desired
And I have lots of other phero options for sexual stimulation, so I guess I wasn't really interested
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
I am lurking in the male part of pheromonexs shop, and I think I am going to order Domination oil soon. It looks like that blend is a challenge.Leave a comment:
-
Pencil Thin Mustache doesn't read as neutral on me as both Naked Gun and Boyfriend does, I have used the last 9 days to try to find ways to neutralize him without losing the PTM edge (the amazing selfie). Est was a catastrophe of dimensions, too much mcg (25, I need to order something lower) perhaps, even if I only used 1x. I got in a bad mood, almost PMS like and I cried while I cleaned the bath room after Bonnie during shampooing found out she did not want to bath anymore and jumped out of the shower and starting shaking shampoo and fur over the entire bathroom.
Do I need to mention that Wednesday was an extremely bad day and that I just ignored the PTM bottle Thursday for xs194?
But yesterday I tried with 3x Cohesion oil & 2x PTM and got much better result, no DIHL effect, everybody at office behaved as normal, the same with the friend that came for dinner and I got the cool selfie effect I love so much.
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Pencil thin Mustache is Bonnie approved, she has been flirting and giving me attention all morning, she is totally different from her ordinary aloof self. Tihi.Leave a comment:
Ad down
Collapse

Oh. My. Gosh.
Leave a comment: