AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ildergreier tests male blends

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    AmandaXS Nice to hear.

  • AmandaXS
    commented on 's reply
    thats awesome! cant wait to read more about your experiment!

  • curiouscat
    commented on 's reply
    It's been a really long time since I've seen it. I think the 1st one was better, but I can't really remember a lot about it.

  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    AmandaXS Yes, I am soon starting with Pencil Thin Mustache and plan to buy other male blends throughout the year.

  • AmandaXS
    commented on 's reply
    oh okay are you gonna continue to experiment like this with other products?

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by AmandaXS

    This is going to be awesome! i cant wait to read your results!
    As of now my impression is that a lot of them are neutral enough for a woman to use them regularly.

    Leave a comment:


  • AmandaXS
    commented on 's reply
    is this movie good? because ive been trying to find new movies to watch

  • AmandaXS
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier
    One of my #goals2019 is to try every single blend PXS creates and now I am diving into blends specifically created for men and that is what this thread are for. It won't be such a intens project as with the ladies blends I test since I am using xs194 at work, but I am not going to stop testing each blend before I have a verified feel for what they might do for a lady. I am of course going to try them solo 4-6 times to check for self effects and how people respond to them without any attempts to combine them with anything. I really hope one of the male blends will make me feel lika a mans man. I do have some dheas, some est and some other nice molecules and femi blends I would like to experiment with and I am not going to forget to combine them with the usual suspects Connections, Cohesion either.

    I was giftet the xs193 Boyfriend blend by our lovely crew in Memphis so I start with that one this very weekend (19-20 of January). And truth to be told, I am already eager to try Boyfriend out with Babe, Xist + some DM just for the heck of it, but solo testing first.
    This is going to be awesome! i cant wait to read your results!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by curiouscat
    His name is Jesse Williams, just FYI. And you're welcome.

    ETA: That scene is about 11 years old... from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
    Thank you! I don’t watch TV nor films (new or old) a lot so I’m kind of out of the loop. Thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by curiouscat
    His name is Jesse Williams, just FYI. And you're welcome.

    ETA: That scene is about 11 years old... from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
    Vicki Lee did you read this?

    Leave a comment:


  • curiouscat
    replied
    His name is Jesse Williams, just FYI. And you're welcome.

    ETA: That scene is about 11 years old... from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee

    Oh damn ???????? well I’ll find out the name of the scene of the gif. Sometimes dudes have femme names so I assumed lol.
    She seem quite young there, so could it be from Gilmore Girls?

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier

    Alexis is the is the name of the actress that lusts after him.
    Oh damn ???????? well I’ll find out the name of the scene of the gif. Sometimes dudes have femme names so I assumed lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee

    Ohhhh shitttt that’s hot ????! I’m so glad when I repost it tells me the name of the gif.. I’ll be researching Alexis Bledel ????. But I’m excited for the shared enthusiasm ????????????! God I’m gonna have a full boat ????*♀️ load this next order!
    Alexis is the is the name of the actress that lusts after him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier

    Yeah, I would love a strippers report on NG.

    stripping alexis bledel GIF
    Ohhhh shitttt that’s hot ????! I’m so glad when I repost it tells me the name of the gif.. I’ll be researching Alexis Bledel ????. But I’m excited for the shared enthusiasm ????????????! God I’m gonna have a full boat ????‍♀️ load this next order!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee
    I might need Naked Gun for my new naked profession lol
    Yeah, I would love a strippers report on NG.

    stripping alexis bledel GIF

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    I might need Naked Gun for my new naked profession lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Naked Gun (an overview)

    This blend is an extremely nice social and and put you in a party mood, sometimes while wearing it I felt drunk and it delivers what it says it does, people do feel it is hot and start to undress if they are in the private of a house or loose up their clothes if they are some place public.
    should make a female form of this blend, so that I could make any gorgeous man wanting to be naked in my presence. Now, that would really had been something.

    Naked Gun did work on a man to start undressing, but he would more or less be undressing anyway since he just is that type to do that while drunk.

    This is a very nice blend to use at this modeling gig I had going on this winter since I did not feel the cold in the same way I usually would have done. It really is my preferable blend to wear during this kind of work and for some reason I think it brings out the best in some of those who comes to draw and are a bit conscious still on their drawing abilities and level. Read me this way: The disinhibiting effect and sexual stimulation of Naked Gun makes them forget the ego and just do what they are there to do: DRAW and focus on their own pencil work, rather than worrying about the others in the room. And I have noticed their work has gotten better during these weeks I used NG compared to using the Boyfriend blend. My selfies during these hours NG was that NG turned me into a figure that dared the artists to dare themselves and leave the ego back home. I even made a poster and put it by the door: "Leave thy ego here" with an arrow pointing at a garbage can. I have been reading Dante these winter weekends and the line of "abandon all hope ye who enters here", as the supposed inscription at the entrance at hell stuck with me.

    I don't perhaps need to say so, but since Naked Gun delivers I am going to purchase NG as long as I still get modeling gigs. It is actually this good and I hope this review and other reports about BG in this thread makes you curious about the blend too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Cool, thanks.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...