yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ildergreier tests male blends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note to self: I am curious if the blokes will friend zone me on the modeling job tomorrow evening.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Note to self: I am curious if the blokes will friend zone me on the modeling job tomorrow evening.
      With you naked!! I doubt it, but I'm curious to see. Also curious about whether the mones will affect their depiction of you!

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

With you naked!! I doubt it, but I'm curious to see. Also curious about whether the mones will affect their depiction of you!
        This is the question, I am naked, but sending out "boy friend signals", are they going to friend zone me or not?
        This little gig will give me good opportunity to test blends, after some weeks it will be fun to phero bomb them with xs196 the Wife Blend or Xist + Psel to see me as sexual again.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

2 sprays of xs193/m on belly around 45 minutes before I left my home for my artist modeling gig.

Nope, the one guy who was there did not friend zone me, rather the opposite, he came with a joke about touching the model that I think he would have kept to himself if I didn't phero bomb him (by sitting there ten minutes trash talking with him before I undressed). He is of course forgiven. A very nice hour with me as the life of the party in so many ways, xs193 is really social and I enjoy it very much.
          Arsenal

Comment

• Oncearound
            Oncearound commented
            Editing a comment
            pics or it did not happen.

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            ????

2 sprays of xs193/m on belly around 45 minutes before I left my home for my artist modeling gig.

Nope, the one guy who was there did not friend zone me, rather the opposite, he came with a joke about touching the model that I think he would have kept to himself if I didn't phero bomb him (by sitting there ten minutes trash talking with him before I undressed). He is of course forgiven. A very nice hour with me as the life of the party in so many ways, xs193 is really social and I enjoy it very much.
          Do you think that possibly, in the way that men wearing copulins gives them social proof in a sense, that you wearing XS193 also gives you the same impression to men? In other words, smelling like you have a boyfriend? For whatever reason, I find women who have a boyfriend/husband/SO typically more appealing I guess because usually they are more chill and easy to talk with. It's hard to describe but usually a woman who is taken is also more confident, but I do wonder if there is a pheromone component to that and if XS193 is giving others this vibe when you wear it?

Comment

• Marianne
            Marianne commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow this is an interesting thought!

Originally posted by cryptomones View Post

Do you think that possibly, in the way that men wearing copulins gives them social proof in a sense, that you wearing XS193 also gives you the same impression to men? In other words, smelling like you have a boyfriend? For whatever reason, I find women who have a boyfriend/husband/SO typically more appealing I guess because usually they are more chill and easy to talk with. It's hard to describe but usually a woman who is taken is also more confident, but I do wonder if there is a pheromone component to that and if XS193 is giving others this vibe when you wear it?
          This man doesn't know anything about my private life, this is an interesting take on it.
          Arsenal

Comment

Written last night, taken from the TAC, replacement thread in the research board.

Well, I have a 25mcg 10ml bottle with XSR76 and got curious, I sprayed 2 sprays of it, one at cleavage and one split between wrists. It seems like all the blood I have is running down to my groin area. If I touch myself now I guess I would just come all over my Macbook Pro, and I can't really afford a new one right now....

Anyway, it is five hours since I sprayed myself with xs193 and I have the same fantasy of a threesome with Billy Idol, me and Tim Duncan as I had Friday night. I have the worst taste in men, it is almost embarrassing.

??????
            Arsenal

Comment

What is XSR76?
              XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
              LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                What is XSR76?
                A molecule we don't quite get yet. You find them here.
                Arsenal

Comment

A molecule we don't quite get yet. You find them here.
                  Ah, I see! I had searched the site for it and didn't see it, but it looks like 76 isn't on there right now. Very interesting! And intriguing!
                  XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                  LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Ah, I see! I had searched the site for it and didn't see it, but it looks like 76 isn't on there right now. Very interesting! And intriguing!
                    It is, this molecule seem to be quite sexual.
                    Arsenal

Comment

It is, this molecule seem to be quite sexual.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Your gif game kills me.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Your gif game kills me.
                          Lmao sometimes the gifs just describe the mood so perfectly!

Comment

• MissUnshelved
                            MissUnshelved commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You're quite GIFted.

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Lmao sometimes the gifs just describe the mood so perfectly!
                          Good point.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Last weekend with xs193 solo.
                            Arsenal

Comment

1 spray at neck & one split between wrist with xs193

Had coffee with a friend today (a man), ten minutes in the conversation he became flirtatious, so Boyfriend does not seem to put a woman in the friend zone when she is wearing it.
                              Arsenal

Comment

• Marianne
                                Marianne commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Result!

1 spray at neck & one split between wrist with xs193

Had coffee with a friend today (a man), ten minutes in the conversation he became flirtatious, so Boyfriend does not seem to put a woman in the friend zone when she is wearing it.
                              Is he like this at all without the pheros? Or is he always strictly friend only? I mean, some of my guy friends who are strictly friends still flirt SOMETIMES... so just wondering. Most of my friends that I hang out with regularly are male...and the most change I see, though, is that they want to talk more or be a little more open with pheros. I'd be curious to see if this can rock their boat.

Comment

Is he like this at all without the pheros? Or is he always strictly friend only? I mean, some of my guy friends who are strictly friends still flirt SOMETIMES... so just wondering. Most of my friends that I hang out with regularly are male...and the most change I see, though, is that they want to talk more or be a little more open with pheros. I'd be curious to see if this can rock their boat.
                                Nope, he is not a flirt at all with me usually, but this could be a respond to the social aspect of xs193 and not the boyfriend aspect.
                                Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                  Written last night, taken from the TAC, replacement thread in the research board.

??????
                                  So do we need to add XSR76 to the great sex blend??
                                  sex ed film GIF

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X