yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Coffee shop mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nephil
    replied
    Are any SOB mixes attractive to the 18-21 crowd? Straight SOB bombs with them, in my experience.

Leave a comment:

• theLaw
    commented on 's reply
    "similar odd ball ice breakers from strangers and colleagues is outside my comfort zone" Again, look at the actual product names.

• Muestereate
    replied
    SOB would have worked several hours earlier with the older ladies but I think that neno was like a bubble around me.

Leave a comment:

• MaliciousIntent
    commented on 's reply
    Wow,... read what I said, not what you want me to say.

• Catlord17
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    There may be a right time of day for it but coffeeshop game doesn't seem to be played well with a club.
    The coffee shop I am familiar with around here is in a rich part of town, and the people who frequent it are typically women in their late 30's to mid 40's, and their preteen and teenage daughters. These are people for whom money is no concern, so they have a lot of free time, and they are seeking social status and entertainment.

I can see SOB working well in that crowd, because they are probably bored and live the "safe life" behind their gated community walls. Bad boy biker gang member vibes might be interesting and exciting to them.

The same coffee shop in a different part of town might produce a much less positive result.

I dunno. But I think it depends more on the part of town than the brand of coffee shop.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    There may be a right time of day for it but coffeeshop game doesn't seem to be played well with a club.

Leave a comment:

• Catlord17
    replied
    In response to the comment on my last post...

SOB - on me, at least - is much like putting on bad boy biker gang member attire. It gets attention, but that attention is very polar and requires the right venue and people to pull off.

I have never worn SOB to a coffee shop. I don't frequent coffee shops, and I don't use SOB very often. Last time I wore SOB it caused problems I would rather not repeat, apparently being a bit of a 'none overdose.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    I got some pregnalone as a sample the other week. I'd had poor luck with neno in blends so it sat. I got some 20 per drop stuff. I got nothing discernable at a drop and a wipe off the dropper. Last nite I headed out to the bank and to get caffeinated. I put on 5 drops neno, web page said some people got something around a hundred. Wow! Sat bolt upright, It was almost like the time I tried a whole packet of testosterone gel. 3/4 spray sob, 2 samples taboo.

No luck, I felt like I had a fence around me at about the 15 YARD mark. Nobody would wonder inside it. 2 older ladies at about 20 feet were nodding approval but I was tense. I tried to initiate convo with a young guy doing some 3d modeling besides me. We eventually talked but he tried to ignore me at first.

I went out for a burger, My waiter had no choice and remembered a complaint I had last week and we talked about it. Seems he had looked at the food in Awe before serving it last week too, I'd returned it nicely. This week the food was done right but Nobody would come inside this 15 yard circle that didn't have to. I was under a low roof overhang with cold windows to my rear. I swear my 15 Yard circle was reaching 20 or 15 Yards all the way across the restaurant.

When I left, people rushed into the circle as if a vaccum had just been created. This has a long range effect as does sob, I have to dial it back. Burnt out Today but physical and not emotional like A1

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    How would SOB + Cohesion mix do for day game?

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty good, i will have to try that!

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    Ever since this troll started saying alphas and coffee shops don't mix, i been going to more coffee shops!
    Last edited by MRSNAKE; 12-28-2018, 06:59 AM.

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    This troll is pretty much trolling everyone. This guy is a expert at trolling, not how to pick up women.

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    People have a life, they need to make money or study, picking up women is secondary most of the time playa.
    Last edited by MRSNAKE; 12-30-2018, 09:31 AM.

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    lol

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with you. It's just useless , there is more than one way to act if you're a alpha.

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    What about SOB, would you wear that in a coffee shop?

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    I can promise you millions of alphas have picked up women at coffee shops, it's just a given.

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    I'm pretty sure there are 100s of millions of alphas in the world and not everyone does everything the same.

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, i do it also and works fine for me, a nice traffic of people and the women just flow to you,.

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    A beta environment is exactly where alphas should go, no competition and with the mones it's game on think outside the box.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X