yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Coffee shop mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Oncearound View Post

Is it "punch a hipster day" yet?
    I wish that were real

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    I've noticed with XIST, i get some resistances the first time i used it on her, and this is a women I've known for years now. Would XIST have the same resistance factor from new girls as well? I'm looking for blends with no resistance, i think that the boyfriend one could do the trick, or maybe some evolve by itself, or in a mix.
    Last edited by MRSNAKE; 12-20-2018, 03:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Oncearound
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post
    Aqua vitae is great for a fast hitter! I would say sob too but if it's a coffee shop most girls are hipsters and like the "nice guys"

Is it "punch a hipster day" yet?

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    The intimacy of your coffee shop shold be in your consideration. My fave has some areas about 6 feet apart but whole sections that are more like 12. I only have a few that are good at 12 feet. Even 6 feet is a stretch for some favorites. I should do some distance measurements. VooDoo by LAL hits the furthest. I've seen effects at 30 feet and probably more like 40.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Aqua vitae is great for a fast hitter! I would say sob too but if it's a coffee shop most girls are hipsters and like the "nice guys"

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Copying your combo to test.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy42
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    20-30 age group

Leave a comment:

• pingu
    replied
    This is going to a very interesting thread, what age range would these hot girls be in?

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    started a topic Coffee shop mix

Coffee shop mix

So you're sitting in a coffee shop reading your book, and you see a few hot girls walk in a sit close to you. In this moment you're wishing you had some mones on. What would they be and what kind of mixes would you be using?

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X