yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Coffee shop mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

Are you framing this as a bad thing?
    Im framing it as an "outside my comfort zone" thing.

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post

So you didn't believe that the products would actually work?

They are called SOB and Taboo respectively.

Sounds like they delivered exactly what was promised.

Comment

• MaliciousIntent
        MaliciousIntent commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow,... read what I said, not what you want me to say.

• theLaw
        theLaw commented
        Editing a comment
        "similar odd ball ice breakers from strangers and colleagues is outside my comfort zone" Again, look at the actual product names.

Nothing wrong with that.
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

How would SOB + Cohesion mix do for day game?

Comment

I got some pregnalone as a sample the other week. I'd had poor luck with neno in blends so it sat. I got some 20 per drop stuff. I got nothing discernable at a drop and a wipe off the dropper. Last nite I headed out to the bank and to get caffeinated. I put on 5 drops neno, web page said some people got something around a hundred. Wow! Sat bolt upright, It was almost like the time I tried a whole packet of testosterone gel. 3/4 spray sob, 2 samples taboo.

No luck, I felt like I had a fence around me at about the 15 YARD mark. Nobody would wonder inside it. 2 older ladies at about 20 feet were nodding approval but I was tense. I tried to initiate convo with a young guy doing some 3d modeling besides me. We eventually talked but he tried to ignore me at first.

I went out for a burger, My waiter had no choice and remembered a complaint I had last week and we talked about it. Seems he had looked at the food in Awe before serving it last week too, I'd returned it nicely. This week the food was done right but Nobody would come inside this 15 yard circle that didn't have to. I was under a low roof overhang with cold windows to my rear. I swear my 15 Yard circle was reaching 20 or 15 Yards all the way across the restaurant.

When I left, people rushed into the circle as if a vaccum had just been created. This has a long range effect as does sob, I have to dial it back. Burnt out Today but physical and not emotional like A1

Comment

• MRSNAKE
          MRSNAKE commented
          Editing a comment
          I typically keep separate TABOO SOB and EVOLVE As i consider those the main mones.

In response to the comment on my last post...

SOB - on me, at least - is much like putting on bad boy biker gang member attire. It gets attention, but that attention is very polar and requires the right venue and people to pull off.

I have never worn SOB to a coffee shop. I don't frequent coffee shops, and I don't use SOB very often. Last time I wore SOB it caused problems I would rather not repeat, apparently being a bit of a 'none overdose.

Comment

There may be a right time of day for it but coffeeshop game doesn't seem to be played well with a club.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            There may be a right time of day for it but coffeeshop game doesn't seem to be played well with a club.
            The coffee shop I am familiar with around here is in a rich part of town, and the people who frequent it are typically women in their late 30's to mid 40's, and their preteen and teenage daughters. These are people for whom money is no concern, so they have a lot of free time, and they are seeking social status and entertainment.

I can see SOB working well in that crowd, because they are probably bored and live the "safe life" behind their gated community walls. Bad boy biker gang member vibes might be interesting and exciting to them.

The same coffee shop in a different part of town might produce a much less positive result.

I dunno. But I think it depends more on the part of town than the brand of coffee shop.

Comment

SOB would have worked several hours earlier with the older ladies but I think that neno was like a bubble around me.

Comment

Are any SOB mixes attractive to the 18-21 crowd? Straight SOB bombs with them, in my experience.

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                  MRSNAKE commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is bombs a good thing or bad?

• nephil
                  nephil commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Bad, it's really intimidating.

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

The coffee shop I am familiar with around here is in a rich part of town, and the people who frequent it are typically women in their late 30's to mid 40's, and their preteen and teenage daughters. These are people for whom money is no concern, so they have a lot of free time, and they are seeking social status and entertainment.

I can see SOB working well in that crowd, because they are probably bored and live the "safe life" behind their gated community walls. Bad boy biker gang member vibes might be interesting and exciting to them.

The same coffee shop in a different part of town might produce a much less positive result.

I dunno. But I think it depends more on the part of town than the brand of coffee shop.
                It might also trigger a cockblocking mother, or random guy to come to said girls "rescue". Recently triggered something like this sitting at a restaurant, I had to really think on what made the guy get up and come over. Doing the mind game "Let you and him fight" is not my idea of romance. Nor do I want to deal with someone that thinks it is romantic. Ascend has something that SOB lacks as far as aggression, comfort, and status in favor of more sexuality and attachment. If you feel you are going to be the only cock in the henhouse the SOB is fucking perfect else it needs some social elements. I've heard Bliss and SOB work well together but I think a coffee shop would work similar to an office in that you need to keep it social still. This is day game (hard mode) we are taking about.

Comment

It might also trigger a cockblocking mother, or random guy to come to said girls "rescue". Recently triggered something like this sitting at a restaurant, I had to really think on what made the guy get up and come over.
                  Did she know this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

Did she know this guy?

I was talking to a male friend, and a guy about 10yrs older than me came over and asked me to cram it because my creative language was "offensive" to the old ladies mother and children (who are out of earshot) sitting in the next few booths. They where not sitting with him, they where having there own conversation. They where not engaged with me or the person I was talking to nor him. I didnt speak to anyone nor did my friend. I was just sitting down wind of him and he decided to white knight.

I've seen similar but more plausible instances at bars. Find a group of girls, sit with them. Say nothing. Let the mones do the thing for about 3 mins, girl talks to you then scoots over or starts talking non stop. Guy walks by another rando like you, walks back by grandstands with some aggressive posturing or inserting himself into the conversation. Keep frame, chicks tell the guy to shoo.

Thats the point I'm trying to make. Pheromones affect MALES and FEMALES, you the wearer, the girl you are talking too and rando dude. Its indiscriminate. Aggressive triggers are gonna give way to arousal in women, and conflict seeking in men. Pheromone responsibly.

You dont walk up in the club and be like "Imma dick everyone in the club!" you get shot, but you can walk up in the brothel and say "Imma dick everyone in the brothel" and get cheers. When you need to pound, use a hammer, when you need to screw use a screwdriver, when you need to splunk you get suba gear. You cant go full sex predator at a coffee shop. Thats creepy. You go full sex predator at the 30+ singles party then have hot toilet sex when no one is looking.

That's what you send out with your pheromones, they reflect your health, and emotional status.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                    Last edited by MaliciousIntent; 12-27-2018, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• theLaw
                      theLaw commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks for the clarification.

I was talking to a male friend, and a guy about 10yrs older than me came over and asked me to cram it because my creative language was "offensive" to the old ladies mother and children (who are out of earshot) sitting in the next few booths. They where not sitting with him, they where having there own conversation. They where not engaged with me or the person I was talking to nor him. I didnt speak to anyone nor did my friend. I was just sitting down wind of him and he decided to white knight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5zhqKTF9-E
                    Yrs ago, I would have let it slide. Nowadays, I am more like you can get fucked and if you don't walk away I will probably pound your bitch ass and then sue you your dumb ass.
                    Then again I got kicked out of an Applebees in Ohio because I was cussing in Spanish @ midnight. Seriously, WTF kind of parents have their kids at Applebees at midnight and complain about a guy yuking it up with his buddies and cussing in Spanish....and I am a whiter than white dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post

Yrs ago, I would have let it slide. Nowadays, I am more like you can get fucked and if you don't walk away I will probably pound your bitch ass and then sue you your dumb ass.
                      Then again I got kicked out of an Applebees in Ohio because I was cussing in Spanish @ midnight. Seriously, WTF kind of parents have their kids at Applebees at midnight and complain about a guy yuking it up with his buddies and cussing in Spanish....and I am a whiter than white dude.
                      Isnt applebees a .... bar...

Comment

Seems everyone is assuming the "hot girls" are straight and the 'you' is aimed at straight men.
                        However, if I am interested in the 'hot girls', I would be wearing FLIRT, maybe some BLISS.

Comment

Originally posted by androstenol View Post
                        Seems everyone is assuming the "hot girls" are straight and the 'you' is aimed at straight men.
                        However, if I am interested in the 'hot girls', I would be wearing FLIRT, maybe some BLISS.
                        I'm assuming that mix targets bisexuals?

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                          Are any SOB mixes attractive to the 18-21 crowd? Straight SOB bombs with them, in my experience.
                          I can say that SOB + XIST rocked with a 22 year old.

Comment

In response to the comment on my last post...

SOB - on me, at least - is much like putting on bad boy biker gang member attire. It gets attention, but that attention is very polar and requires the right venue and people to pull off.

I have never worn SOB to a coffee shop. I don't frequent coffee shops, and I don't use SOB very often. Last time I wore SOB it caused problems I would rather not repeat, apparently being a bit of a 'none overdose.
                            How much SOB did you use for the overdose?
                            What do you think about EVOLVE for a coffee shop mones, it's sexual and it has the socials.
                            I think one shot of EVOLVE and 2 shots of XIST might do the trick?

Comment

I sometimes see what you're talking about. Though the shop I tend to work out of is in a downtown area that has government and military offices nearby, so I tend to see an odd mix of trendy millenials, hipsters, rich folk and military personnel. So, cute women are hit or miss, especially the ones that actually sit down and stay, most just grab and go (coffee I mean).

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X