yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Coffee shop mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theLaw
    commented on 's reply
    Like I said, your accusations indicate that you didn't actually read my posts as they are more nuanced than you are presenting here, but instead just cherry-picked info to support your argument.

• Playboy
    replied
    Originally posted by 2000GT View Post

I agree. Anyone interested in continuing the what makes an alpha male line of discussion, make a thread for it. Otherwise, get back on topic.
    I agree, back to the point.

I would say, Taboo, or Nude, or L2k v1.

Leave a comment:

• Playboy
    commented on 's reply
    There are all sorts of reason, alltypes of people, all type of circumstances to sit in a coffee place and reading a book. To instantly label him a beta male, well logic just goes out the window.

• Playboy
    commented on 's reply
    This is very true though.

• Playboy
    replied
    Originally posted by theLaw View Post
    Well, if you're sitting in a coffee shop reading a book, based on that limited info, you're probably a beta-male. Ambitious Alpha-males have Sh*t to do, so you won't find them there. Based on that context, you'll want a "dating" mix as opposed to a "hookup" mix, because beta-males refuse to close.

Ideas:

Taboo

Catlord's Crazy Teen Mix - 6x Cohesion, 5x XiST, 4x Evolve, 3x Ascend

Catlord's Special K mix - 2x Cohesion, 2x XiST, 4x Taboo

Holy Grail by HAX

Glace

LIIK (v1)
    ??????I read the thread and thats why your comments makes no sense.

So if someone sits in a coffee place reading a book, he is a instantly a beta male according to you, gtfo. U say ambitious alpha males have shit to do and wont go there, which is just ridiculous. Alpha or beta, we all got shit to do, and we all normally go to coffee shops. the op is just asking what mixes would be appropriate and u instantly call him a beta male. Ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• 2000GT
    replied
    Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
    It would be great if we could stop talking about this whole Alpha and Beta thing and leave it outside the window without resorting to insults. We could start a thread for it so that we can talk about the purpose of the thread.
    I agree. Anyone interested in continuing the what makes an alpha male line of discussion, make a thread for it. Otherwise, get back on topic.

Leave a comment:

• theLaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Playboy View Post

See, that what i disagree. Alpha or beta, we all have a busy life or boring life. And alpha or beta, we used all sorts of places for meeting and picking up girls.

???Some guys used even airports for picking up girls, some use bars, clubs, reataurants, malls, coffee shops, etc. Just depends on the style of the guy, not because he is an alpha or beta guy.

To say that alpha guys dont use coffee shops for pickup is just nonsense.

??????
    Not sure if there is a language barrier here, but the nuances of this argument have already been posted on this very thread.

I've already mentioned the "exceptions", which you refer to in your post above.

I'm assuming from your posts that you have not actually read this thread in its entirety, so you might consider taking the time to do so before responding further.

Leave a comment:

• Playboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post

sounds like somebody OD'd on SOB.

Leave a comment:

• Playboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post

Alphas that pick up chicks anywhere they go. They don't specifically go to coffee shops to observe women they have a busy life
    See, that what i disagree. Alpha or beta, we all have a busy life or boring life. And alpha or beta, we used all sorts of places for meeting and picking up girls.

???Some guys used even airports for picking up girls, some use bars, clubs, reataurants, malls, coffee shops, etc. Just depends on the style of the guy, not because he is an alpha or beta guy.

To say that alpha guys dont use coffee shops for pickup is just nonsense.

??????

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by cbrn View Post
    theLaw where is your wife? you don't understand the meaning of the word alpha. an alpha is one of the best. which also means that someone who works for themselves running a multi million dollar company is an ALPHA shit for brains. you are BELOW them. doesn't matter where they go to hang out or do business. I bet you are the type of guy living in a free house he inherited from one of his parents working at a gym for 10$ an hour who thinks that because girls like his muscles that makes him an alpha male even though he sucks at everything he does and has accomplished nothing. if that weren't the case you wouldn't be trying to tear down people who HAVE accomplished something so you can look good and lie to your self.
    sounds like somebody OD'd on SOB.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Playboy View Post
    ???Being an Alpha or a Beta is dependent of the persons character and actions, and i think we all know the general trait of an Alpha guy and a Beta guy.
    To say Coffee shops dont attract alpha males is just bullshit. So what, alpha guys dont drink coffee or simply dont use coffee shops for pickup ???
    ???
    Alphas that pick up chicks anywhere they go. They don't specifically go to coffee shops to observe women they have a busy life

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    For thirty years I've known about this type a and Type B personalities. nobody likes type A's really. They die early too, except for the extreme winners that is. there are real type A's that don't act type A but when they hit 90 you figure out what a real type A person is and they are rarely assholes. They are winners. And the other type A's, the also rans? Dead! Stokes, heart attacks, accidents and violent ends.

Don't even try to be a type A the way the pheromone community trying to sell to you.

And Type A's don't get more pussy either. All the type A's watched my type B ass get picked up over and over while they just scratched their head.

Leave a comment:

• Nightwing
    replied
    It would be great if we could stop talking about this whole Alpha and Beta thing and leave it outside the window without resorting to insults. We could start a thread for it so that we can talk about the purpose of the thread, no?

Anyways I've been planning on using CJ's Mix (Xist, Loveboat and Evolve) and Loveboat + Xist for coffee shops and similar locations. Seems to be a useful mix and I'll give my thoughts on it when I have the chance.

Leave a comment:

• Playboy
    replied

???Being an Alpha or a Beta is dependent of the persons character and actions, and i think we all know the general trait of an Alpha guy and a Beta guy.
    To say Coffee shops dont attract alpha males is just bullshit. So what, alpha guys dont drink coffee or simply dont use coffee shops for pickup ???
    ???

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cbrn
    commented on 's reply
    looking good and having the right lines does not make you a winner you half wit weak piece of shit.

• cbrn
    commented on 's reply
    no, someone who chooses specific places to hunt is a shark shit for brains. stop lying to yourself and be honest about what you really are you half-wit weak piece of shit...

• cbrn
    replied
    theLaw where is your wife? you don't understand the meaning of the word alpha. an alpha is one of the best. which also means that someone who works for themselves running a multi million dollar company is an ALPHA shit for brains. you are BELOW them. doesn't matter where they go to hang out or do business. I bet you are the type of guy living in a free house he inherited from one of his parents working at a gym for 10$ an hour who thinks that because girls like his muscles that makes him an alpha male even though he sucks at everything he does and has accomplished nothing. if that weren't the case you wouldn't be trying to tear down people who HAVE accomplished something so you can look good and lie to your self.

Leave a comment:

• cbrn
    commented on 's reply
    Young_grasshopper which one?

• nephil
    commented on 's reply
    Bad, it's really intimidating.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X