yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Jokes corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every day, man is making bigger and better fool-proof things, and every day, nature is making bigger and better fools. So far, I think nature is winning.

Comment

• WHat did one boob say to the other boob. You are my breast friend.

Comment

• My wife does not believe that autocorrector changed you're psychic to you're psycho.

Comment

• It's a miracle! I just turned wine into barf!

Comment

• I downloaded the Pinterest app and now my phone is stuck in a mason jar.

Comment

• I'm at my most amazing when no one is paying attention.

Comment

• Where do you find a no-legged dog? Right where you left it.

Comment

• Knock knock, who's there?
                  -Annie.
                  -Annie?
                  -Annie body home.

Comment

• I haven't been ignoring you, I have been low-prioritizing you.

Comment

• New year's eve forecast: mostly drunk with a chance of passing out.

Comment

• She's so ugly, if she's looking for a man to take her breath away, I hope gagging counts.

Comment

• Nobody works harder than a drunk person trying to whisper a secret.

Comment

• What can strike a blonde without her ever knowing it? A thought.

Comment

• Time is a great teacher. Unfortunately, it kills all its pupils.

Comment

• You're so fat you have more chins than Chinatown.

Comment

• Do you want to see something really stupid? Just look in the mirror.

Comment

• Marriage and smoking are similar. You start because you want to, you carry on because you have to.

Comment

• Heard about the new drug for lesbians? Tricoxagain.

Comment

• English can be understood through tough thorough thought, though.

Comment

• Why did the librarian get kicked off the plane? Because it was overbooked.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X