yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best pick up lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lafemme View Post

ha ha that's a good one.
    It was for all the PSX staff cause they are from Tennessee
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• asking grace helbig GIF by This Might Get
      venmo or cashapp?

hilary duff lol GIF by YoungerTV
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

Even better because it was thoughtful. nice.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• It's the thought that counts haha
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
            Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
            Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
            Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

• I been practicing questions to ask women when you meet them, dead air is never good and it's good to have something to fall back on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Conjurator View Post
                What has 36 teeth and holds back the Incredible Hulk? My zipper.
                wow
                , Bobbi

Comment

• Conjurator
                  Conjurator commented
                  Editing a comment
                  World-class stuff

• BobiiJo925
                  BobiiJo925 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Agreed haha

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  BobiiJo925 Been wanting to mention I like your new profile pic, nice glasses, New?, And you hat goes nicely with your makeup tone.

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

, Bobbi

Comment

• omg
                  , Bobbi

Comment

• Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                    I been practicing questions to ask women when you meet them, dead air is never good and it's good to have something to fall back on.
                    Just let the vibes come to you
                    , Bobbi

Comment

• Let's pretend you and I are squirrels and I bust my nuts in your hole.

Comment

• If you were a camel, I'd hump you. But... wait... that's a camel toe, ain't it?!?!

Comment

• A lot of garbage lines lately...
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Me: Wow you have such long hair.
                            Her: So?
                            Me: Nothing. Just wanna borrow that to tie my heart to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                              Me: Wow you have such long hair.
                              Her: So?
                              Me: Nothing. Just wanna borrow that to tie my heart to you.
                              Cute!
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Cute!
                                Thanks! We use mostly funny pickup lines here in my country.

Another one I have used with one girl before. There's a service similar to Uber here called Grab and they have this food delivery service as well.

At home ordering food delivery, I have to wait for Grab but if I want your heart, who I would order with?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Thanks! We use mostly funny pickup lines here in my country.

Another one I have used with one girl before. There's a service similar to Uber here called Grab and they have this food delivery service as well.

At home ordering food delivery, I have to wait for Grab but if I want your heart, who I would order with?
                                  I want pizza, thank you.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

• Do you play volley-ball? You look like you're good on your knees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I want pizza, thank you.
                                      Good pizza needs a good cheese but what if you need a good kiss, call me.

Comment

• Let's go play railroad: I'll be the train, you'll be the tunnel.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X