Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best pick up lines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    How did this evolve from pickup lines to threats and triggers? Sensei Scottie2Hottie , which pheromone do we need to spray this thread with?

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by lafemme View Post
      How did this evolve from pickup lines to threats and triggers? Sensei Scottie2Hottie , which pheromone do we need to spray this thread with?
      About 50 gallons of Bliss.

      This is no place for personal attacks. Pot stirrers are nothing but bottom feeders.
      Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

      Comment


      • #63
        I just go with being myself, but scripting being myself never hurt

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
          I just go with being myself, but scripting being myself never hurt
          True, being yourself is always a good thing to do
          , Bobbi

          Comment


          • #65
            Hey, let's go someplace dark and see how bright this glowstick is.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              Hey, let's go someplace dark and see how bright this glowstick is.
              How do men/women react to that line when you say it?

              Comment


              • #67
                never tried it. but most of my lines they just laugh at me

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  Hey, let's go someplace dark and see how bright this glowstick is.
                  that is hilarious
                  , Bobbi

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    I was thinking of you and that damn glostick when it came to me. glad you got a chuckle

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      I was thinking of you and that damn glostick when it came to me. glad you got a chuckle
                      that makes it even better. Hahaha we take pride in our glow sticks
                      , Bobbi

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Yeah, i finally figured out what to do with it. Pickup prop. What if it doesn't light up? I'm thinking if it doesn't light up, thats fine too.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          Yeah, i finally figured out what to do with it. Pickup prop. What if it doesn't light up? I'm thinking if it doesn't light up, thats fine too.
                          Let me know how it goes!
                          , Bobbi

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            When I was in High School, I had friends that would break open the glowsticks and smear the stuff inside all over them and run around in the dark glowing. (I know stupid to do when you don't know what's in them). I would NOT suggest you do the same and try to make your "glowstick" really glow Muestereate.
                            My Arsenal: Flirt, Bliss, Cohesion, PSEL, Vibe, Thinker, Samples of Temptress, Desire Me, Fantasy, Connections

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                              When I was in High School, I had friends that would break open the glowsticks and smear the stuff inside all over them and run around in the dark glowing. (I know stupid to do when you don't know what's in them). I would NOT suggest you do the same and try to make your "glowstick" really glow Muestereate.
                              I've done it...... The running in the dark glowing, they say none toxic
                              , Bobbi

                              Comment

                              Ad down

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X