yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do you find it hard to make lady friends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do you guys go to meet new people? I want to make new friends but I don't have an already established social group so I don't know where to start.

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

YESSS! Let them know that you are ignoring them! I do this to men I don't care about...matter of fact, lemme turn these read receipts on!

Lmao, petty!

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
        Where do you guys go to meet new people? I want to make new friends but I don't have an already established social group so I don't know where to start.
        I've started going to events where I can make friends with women who are successful + ambitious like I am. Women I can learn from and benefit from as well. For instance, I recently matched with a girl on Bumble Bizz who not only suggested a company that I can research to work for, but she also knows the coordinators and told me that if I apply, she will let the coordinators know and she's a real estate agent who told me to contact her whenever I'm ready to apartment search. Before that, I met a girl at a company event and she told me to look at the career section of her job and when I'm ready to apply to send her my resume and she'll let the recruiters know. Try some networking events? I'm not sure where you live, but maybe some classes as well?

Comment

If anyone uses a combo/certain blend of pheromones where they made friends, please report it in this topic! I think loveboat (here I go again with praising Loveboat) helps with making friendships or at least with bonding.
        I need to use Love Boat more often. It's one of the very first ones I received. I think it'd be great for friendship making.

Comment

error
          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Hopefully yall can see this tweet...i can't figure out the link button.
            Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

https://twitter.com/laurentyler_x/st...43801461567488

It's unfortunate so many of us are going through the same thing but everyone's still at arms length.

Comment

https://twitter.com/laurentyler_x/st...43801461567488

The part about being afraid of being backstabbed and not knowing someone's intentions is so damn true.

Comment

In NYC, it is hard to make new friends, but I have my circle already. I'm 1 of 2 that don't have kids, so it's annoying trying to do stuff sometimes. My best friend is having twins and is dying internally now that it's summer so I am flexible with her. I feel bad for her.

Comment

I feel like half of it is my fault in not initiating things with new people enough. I met a new girl at work, exchanged numbers and it just went into the ether. I'll try to reconnect tomorrow.

Comment

I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Summer Daze.

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Cohesion

I feel like Bitch tempered with a status phero would be a powerhouse for hostile women.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
                      I feel like Bitch tempered with a status phero would be a powerhouse for hostile women.
                      Bitch is quite alpha in herself too.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                          As you know, I'm creating an app specifically for women to make friends and network with each other. I came up with this idea for a couple of reasons, but the main reason is that it's just so hard for women to make friends! Women aren't very nice to each other because of this imaginary competition (for men, careers, etc)!

Love the idea of an app that's genius.

Do you find it hard to make lady friends or have you gotten lucky in that department? What kind of women do you find yourself getting along with much better?
                          I'm a youngish/single mother, so sometimes I like other mothers sometimes not. The Mother category in itself is very diverse. I personally don't like to be in any box. I tend to gravitate to older women though, but sometimes someone younger than me really surprises me with their emotional maturity. I think there is a benefit to having all types of women surrounding you, no matter the age or even what their about, because I'm a woo woo person and I think everyone is a teacher. As long as they are open minded, secure in themselves, supportive and just a decent human being. I don't surround myself with catty bitches cause it honestly is a waste of time and energy and if I'm around them I wear cohesion.

Also I would say my main friends are married and sometimes I think they are jealous of me because like I said in another topic, they settled. I know what I want and I'm taking my time in finding it. So even though we lead different lives it just confirms to me that I'm making the right choices for me. Luckily they don't pressure me, if they do, they are the type of friends where I can speak my mind without judgment. (most of them)

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
                            Mysticbeauty commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Oops my comment about loving your app idea got smooshed between your quotes.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Bitch is quite alpha in herself too.
                          think i'm going to have to get some of this, every time i read a thread etc, it seems to keep popping up lol!
                          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Blackpool
                            Blackpool commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Bitch is awesome. I recommend her!

Ladies, now that I've been at my job for almost a month, I made a couple of observations

- Women gravitate towards those who don't make them feel threatened. I find myself wanting to be alone most of time. Even though I do want to make friends, I don't get that vibe from some of the other girls (but the amount of girls who are "nice" to me is higher than those who pretend I don't exist)
                          - This was a hard one for me to admit, but women who aren't feminine + don't put effort into their appearances really dislike those who do. I wear heels, dresses, and stylish clothes very often in the office and the girls I started with come in with jeans, etc. The Asian girl sorta exudes masculine/alpha energy, and the Latina doesn't. I think she has a unique look to her. She isn't ugly. But looking at her IG, it's full of insecurities bc all hre pics are filtered (like those obvious flower filters, etc).
                          - I really can't become friends with women whose values do not align with mine because I can't relate to their stories. For instance, there were three new recruiters (me, an Asian girl, and a Latina). Both of them have boyfriends that they live with + split bills with. Y'all know me. I can't relate to that shit, lmao & I'm not sharing my views in the workplace -- however, the Latina follows me on Instagram so she knows where I stand. The Asian girl said once that she is a strong independent woman. Funny how society makes you believe that all Asian women want to be SAHM/housewives + are "smarter" than Black women in terms of things they tolerate from men. Yeah, Black women definitely have work to do, but this shows you that these generalizations are ridiculous.

- However, the other girls are generally nice and they always smile at me when they see me. But the one girl who interviewed me treats me like a complete stranger, lmao. I wonder if she felt offended that I didn't even remember who she was when I started. Or maybe she just has RBF or is just stressed out from all the work she's been doing. She is a Senior Recruiter after all.

It really pains me to say these things but you know when you can feel the energy in the room and you know there's tension there? I literally just exist (and look good doing it) and have noticed yet again, being shunned. The Asian girl's desk is next to the door and as I was walking out, I saw that her and the Latina took pics together in the photobooth. They usually leave the room together, etc. I kinda feel like because they have more experience than me w/ recruiting tied w/ the fact that I was really struggling with my manager (I switched managers, woohoo), they felt above me. And this always happens, like clockwork, where people judge me in the present, based on whatever struggle I'm experiencing, and then their tune changes once I start excelling. This is literally a play by play of what happened w/ the internship. At that time, I struggled with money so they felt better than me, and now their tune has completely changed from wanting to celebrate my bday with me, telling me that they "thought we were close friends," etc. Also, another worst thing to admit is that I get along very well with the guys. I don't talk to them much, but they are so much easier to talk to... because they aren't competing with me! Women are so socially inferior, goodness.
                          Last edited by Cheerio; 11-01-2019, 11:15 AM.

Comment

[FONT=georgia]

Do you find it hard to make lady friends or have you gotten lucky in that department? What kind of women do you find yourself getting along with much better?
                            I do very much struggle with this. I remember when I did have female best friend, it was great. Deep down I miss what I had with her but I cut her out because eventually she did not put enough effort into our relationship. I always envy those women with groups of other female friends. I hope to make my own one day. Someday, I'll be someone's best friend again.

I do not have many friends but I tend to make friends with men easier due to my general interests and I guess my general personality lends itself to that. It probably doesn't help that the industry I am in and position in work is heavily male dominated. There are women around but we don't necessarily click. I can have a good time with them but it doesn't progress further than that.

I tend to get along most with women who are not interested in having kids. Nothing wrong with that but it's different priorities. I don't relate to wanting to have kids or to be around them necessarily.

I am hoping that I can bring out my better self with pheromones and be more social engaging.

Comment

Ladies, now that I've been at my job for almost a month, I made a couple of observations

- Women gravitate towards those who don't make them feel threatened. I find myself wanting to be alone most of time. Even though I do want to make friends, I don't get that vibe from some of the other girls (but the amount of girls who are "nice" to me is higher than those who pretend I don't exist)

- This was a hard one for me to admit, but women who aren't feminine + don't put effort into their appearances really dislike those who do. I wear heels, dresses, and stylish clothes very often in the office and the girls I started with come in with jeans, etc.
                              However, the other girls are generally nice and they always smile at me when they see me. But the one girl who interviewed me treats me like a complete stranger, lmao. I wonder if she felt offended that I didn't even remember who she was when I started. Or maybe she just has RBF or is just stressed out from all the work she's been doing. She is a Senior Recruiter after all.

They usually leave the room together, etc. I kinda feel like because they have more experience than me w/ recruiting tied w/ the fact that I was really struggling with my manager (I switched managers, woohoo), they felt above me. And this always happens, like clockwork, where people judge me in the present, based on whatever struggle I'm experiencing, and then their tune changes once I start excelling. This is literally a play by play of what happened w/ the internship. At that time, I struggled with money so they felt better than me, and now their tune has completely changed from wanting to celebrate my bday with me, telling me that they "thought we were close friends," etc. Also, another worst thing to admit is that I get along very well with the guys. I don't talk to them much, but they are so much easier to talk to... because they aren't competing with me! Women are so socially inferior, goodness.
                              I like reading your observations and I think they are interesting. Please keep updating.

What is gender ratio of the place you work at? I am curious because in the past jobs and current one, the men are like this too. There are very few women in the places I have worked like (90 to 95 % men to women) and even fewer women in my position. I got to observe a lot of men's interactions with each other and I see similar behavior out of them. They shun or pick on those they are competing with unless they think they think this person will bring them status or value. So much mushroom stamping.

I think with the recruiter, it's kind of their job to lure you in and then they may not think twice after that. It's probably not personal. You be could be overthinking it. Guys seem to be easier to get along with until you pose a threat to them. It may just take them longer to register that because you are a woman. If you were another man coming at them... it would be the same. Men will be equally as terrible once they view you as a threat. Typical humans. Haha.

For the dressing up thing, I think maybe that comes down how they perceive dressing up as superficial. It can be but that doesn't mean that it doesn't hold value to someone. Especially if that's not the standard. I assume you work in tech/ at tech company where dressing more casual is normal. If this is the case, they can perceive it as an ill culture fit which doesn't have to be the case at all. It's just your personal style and comfort. I am aware though East Coast/New York people tend to have higher standards of dress code and polish.

I ride both sides of dressing up and being very casual. I tend to stand out in my fashion choices and have had to adjust it over time. It can be looked down upon to be overly feminine depending on the industry and especially on the position you are in. Very rarely can I wear high heels because I have to be wary of how that is perceived. It is sad because I have a closet full of lovely designer shoes I've amassed. I am slowly trying to change this as I work my way up. I like being friend with women who like to dress up and value fashion. We don't have to have the same style but I love it regardless and respect the effort and thought that goes into it. Just keep doing you.

Anyway, I hope you continue excelling at your job!

Comment

• Cheerio
                                Cheerio commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Will respond to you soon!

Ladies, there's some pettiness going on in the workplace (more specifically the room I'm in with the two girls I mentioned already). They are always talking aloud with each other and this time, one of the girls (the fat one) mentioned how she has a friend who broke up w/ his girlfriend and was in therapy with her because he doesn't want to pay for her things, LOL. And then she started going off saying how she told him that he shouldn't have to pay for her things and she could get a job. That girl is 24, the other one she was talking to is 27. Are we surprised that the people who are most receptive to me are the men + the white girls in the office? These two girls also follow me on IG (fat one is Latina, the other is Asian -- both splitting rent w/ their bfs).

I can't be bothered. Women always do this shit whenever I'm around.

I mentioned in my journal that I'll post a picture of my outfit today. I'll do that soon.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X