yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do you find it hard to make lady friends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheerio sounds like it's a draining relationship for you though.you live and you learn. Just in future relationships be honest about what kind of dynamic you are willing to be involved in. I've definitely limited my interactions with those type of people or just let those associations die off on their own. Just don't feed into what she wants. Even by you saying shame to her, I think she feeds into that. She wants your mothering or attention. It's very interesting the way people seek out their needs. Also if you ever do see her again, wear bitch and inbetween! Maybe she'll listen

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
      do you like being friends with her?
      No, lmao. It was a hard pill to swallow but friendship with her does nothing for me.

She is energy draining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
        No, lmao. It was a hard pill to swallow but friendship with her does nothing for me.

She is energy draining.
        Well that's clarity!

Comment

• Oh my, I didn't even share the good news with you guys. Yesterday, my designer showed me my new logo! I needed to change it and she worked so hard with me on a brand new design and I'm so happy about it!

Posting this in here since my app has something to do with making friends. I'd love for you ladies to test it out once it's developed! Though, I'll warn you that you might not see anyone just yet since it'll be brand new. But more for testing of the features, etc.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X