yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do you find it hard to make lady friends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
    People always gossip at work. It's nothing new. Now when people go to work to intimidate/bully others, that's an issue and something I don't take lightly. People who do that are miserable and come to work to do that shit.
    I honestly hope it never gets to that point and honestly, I actually don't see it ever getting to that point ever. Maybe a lil' petty here and there (like yesterday), but nothing extreme. I just don't see that happening.

Comment

Very true! I like your mindset, I agree with a lot of the posts you've made in this thread haha
      Thank you! It's funny as soon as I start judging, I instantly get something thrown in my face to show me otherwise. It's always positive and it makes me laugh. It's kind of like a universal smack/jokes on you type of thing. I also have instant karma though. I can't even think a certain way or something will metaphorically smack me over the head. I can't even get a little cocky, even in something like a board game,but if I'm humble and sincere I win. I learned that with ex boyfriend's too. If they did anything to hurt me something always happened to them, to the point I just never sought out revenge or payback because it was handled and also because anything I think or do negatively to others comes back at me.
      Also I want to say judging is different than discernment sometimes you just have to judge a situation and make a decision that's best for your well being, that's ok. Being compassionate and kind includes YOURSELF!
      ??????

Comment

People always gossip at work. It's nothing new. Now when people go to work to intimidate/bully others, that's an issue and something I don't take lightly. People who do that are miserable and come to work to do that shit.
        Yeah. In my fantasy world every one gets along is happy, purposeful, etc. But some people just want to bring that negative shit every where they go and take you down with them. It's unnecessary, especially in the medical field (where you work right?). That should be a place of healing! It's upsetting to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Thankfully, I haven't met any older women who gossip because they're just too busy living their lives. This doesn't mean they don't gossip with their other friends, lol. Just not to me.

I'll try to move forward with an open mind. I came into this job with an open mind and it slowly started to diminish once I realized I was being "left out." It's weird to me how things changed quickly. I'm only a month in, so there's still time!

When I went to Charlotte for work, one of the girls actually messaged me saying she missed me in the office, lol. I think I feel this way for a couple of reasons:
          1) My pheromones might be affecting their natural reactions to me... they feel weird emotions + can't explain it (I can, it's the mones)
          2) Mercury Retrograde (lmao)
          3) I'm afraid because I've been burned plenty times before and have had enough
          4) They are hot and cold with me

I have spent soooo much time really thinking about these things, in general. At some point, I wondered if I was autistic or something, lol.
          Being left out sucks, but you also said you didn't vibe with some of them. So even if they included you, would you want to join in? I'd have to re read your journal because you could be talking about different women.
          Just remember they ha e a whole dialogue of things running through their heads as well, every one wants to feel like they belong, and they've also been burned.
          Focus on the commonalities, don't seperate yourself unintentionally, but at the same time you have a choice of how much you are willing to out into those relationships, and maybe when it comes down to it, you decide its not worth your energy? Or maybe a little extra friendly energy towards them is just enough to make work smoother. Like you said you are still new there. Smile, be a team player, and see what happens. This is also scorpio season, transformation time, time to shed the old. You started a new job, you are stepping into a new and different time in your life, enjoy the journey and see what happens. So much can change so fast, it's hard to see it sometimes. Let the dust settle a bit. Or if you are feeling feisty stir it all up! Lol.

Comment

I honestly hope it never gets to that point and honestly, I actually don't see it ever getting to that point ever. Maybe a lil' petty here and there (like yesterday), but nothing extreme. I just don't see that happening.
            Then that is something to celebrate girl! If you work in a gossip free zone, that's an excuse to party!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

Then that is something to celebrate girl! If you work in a gossip free zone, that's an excuse to party!
              Funny you say that because alcohol is definitely allowed at work.
              On Halloween, I had someone make a vodka cranberry drink before I went to get my lunch at reception, lol.

Comment

• Next time ya'll drink, toast to a drama free work zone! It's a hint hunt and also that you appreciate them.
                ??????

Comment

Being left out sucks, but you also said you didn't vibe with some of them. So even if they included you, would you want to join in?
                  Not at all and the reason why I didn't vibe is because I noticed I was being left out. So ultimately, I didn't want it anyway.

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                  I'd have to re read your journal because you could be talking about different women.
                  Oh, you're talking about the women from my internship. That was mostly one girl but the others followed suit.

Comment

Not at all and the reason why I didn't vibe is because I noticed I was being left out. So ultimately, I didn't want it anyway.
                    Yeah and that's probably cause you've been burned like you said and that makes total sense. I'm not taking their side because I don't know them. It's always a possibility that they thought you wouldn't want to be by them? OR maybe they are just being mean. I'm interested to see if Cohesion helps! It helped in those type of situations for me. They obviously were hating on me and I wasn't "like them". Cohesion just calmed all our asses down! So I'm really hoping it can facilitate that for you a bit or at least smooth some of the edges, but then you have to do the rest of the work, if that's something you want..

Comment

It's always a possibility that they thought you wouldn't want to be by them?
                      I actually would actively try to include myself in conversations and try to make some efforts and I could tell they weren't interested. It was embarrassing so I've learned from that incident.

Comment

I actually would actively try to include myself in conversations and try to make some efforts and I could tell they weren't interested. It was embarrassing so I've learned from that incident.
                        Yes that's the worst and it's hurtful. Again when cohesion comes, see if it works on them. It really transformed some mean girls(immature/bitchy/the works) into women who gave me compliments, included me, etc. I don't want to set your expectations high in case it doesn't work the same for you. It might nto work on every woman in your office, but it will probably work on some and if it can make you feel wonderful and let their negativity roll right off of you, even better!.

Comment

• Just don't let negative people make you become jaded. Easier said then done, but you are aware of it. I believe it will all turn out just fine. =)

Comment

Yes that's the worst and it's hurtful. Again when cohesion comes, see if it works on them. It really transformed some mean girls(immature/bitchy/the works) into women who gave me compliments, included me, etc. I don't want to set your expectations high in case it doesn't work the same for you. It might nto work on every woman in your office, but it will probably work on some and if it can make you feel wonderful and let their negativity roll right off of you, even better!.
                            Even if it may not work the same, this might give me a bit of hope. Knowing what you know now, do you think Bitch will do any good? I'm really thinking about wearing Vibe tomorrow, maybe Vibe with Bitch and Xist (for resetting). I'm just so scared of the name, lol.

I also think they might like me with smaller doses of pheros instead of stacking them.

Comment

Just don't let negative people make you become jaded. Easier said then done, but you are aware of it. I believe it will all turn out just fine. =)
                              Thank you so much for your advice. I truly appreciate you, Mystic! I'll think about this whenever I go in for work. I really don't want to make enemies and I don't want anyone to pay for anything others have done to me.

I also want to believe that if they really didn't like me, they wouldn't have followed me on social media + yesterday, the same Latina wouldn't have asked me what I've been up to when she saw me sitting by myself on another floor. I don't even know what to think, lol. Just take it one day at a time.

Comment

Yeah. In my fantasy world every one gets along is happy, purposeful, etc. But some people just want to bring that negative shit every where they go and take you down with them. It's unnecessary, especially in the medical field (where you work right?). That should be a place of healing! It's upsetting to me.
                                Yes I work in health care and it is very unnecessary! You'd be surprised on how the drama people cause will effect the patient care given in the clinic. I used to work with a miserable doctor but i'm far from her now thank god. Misery loves company!
                                Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Hmmmmm, I might have to purchase this Cohesion that you speak of
                                  Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Even if it may not work the same, this might give me a bit of hope. Knowing what you know now, do you think Bitch will do any good? I'm really thinking about wearing Vibe tomorrow, maybe Vibe with Bitch and Xist (for resetting). I'm just so scared of the name, lol.

I also think they might like me with smaller doses of pheros instead of stacking them.
                                    Yes, try less! Try bitch at one spray and vibe and Xist at one spray. Or even one bitch and whatever amount of I vibe works for you. I'm not that familiar with vibe, still. I've never bought a bottle. And of course bitch and InBetween is nice, I used that all last week.

Comment

Hmmmmm, I might have to purchase this Cohesion that you speak of
                                      Yes it's worth a try! I hope I'm not hyping it up and it doesn't work the same for me. But it's the one I ordered the most often in the past, so I obviously liked it. I even ordered it in multiple scents. This time. I sprang for the large bottle, something I should have done years ago! I believe it will help. Thursday I will let ya'll know!

Comment

Yes I work in health care and it is very unnecessary! You'd be surprised on how the drama people cause will effect the patient care given in the clinic. I used to work with a miserable doctor but i'm far from her now thank god. Misery loves company!
                                        That is such a shame!

Comment

Thank you so much for your advice. I truly appreciate you, Mystic! I'll think about this whenever I go in for work. I really don't want to make enemies and I don't want anyone to pay for anything others have done to me.

I also want to believe that if they really didn't like me, they wouldn't have followed me on social media + yesterday, the same Latina wouldn't have asked me what I've been up to when she saw me sitting by myself on another floor. I don't even know what to think, lol. Just take it one day at a time.
                                          Yes one day at a time is a wonderful mantra! You got this!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X