AD IN POSts

Collapse

Psel testing

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by curiouscat
    I am going out with a group of friends this weekend, several males, and my PSEL should be here TODAY! So I will be putting it to the test. . I don't think any of these men have romantic inclinations towards me, but I'd love to see how other males react...and the ladies.
    Good luck! It should be a hit! Can’t wait for your rapport.

    Leave a comment:


  • curiouscat
    replied
    I am going out with a group of friends this weekend, several males, and my PSEL should be here TODAY! So I will be putting it to the test. . I don't think any of these men have romantic inclinations towards me, but I'd love to see how other males react...and the ladies.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    commented on 's reply
    You know I’m here for good now, I’m out of hiding! Lol ????

  • NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    You can count me in! ^_^

  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. Now we need to know how many wants to do it with us and then I create a thread.

  • Isis
    commented on 's reply
    That sounds fun!

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    And we could have a blend synchronization thread for further mass testing of blends for to write up our results.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Hope she sees this.

  • Isis
    commented on 's reply
    Vicki Lee maybe?

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Isis
    I haven't worn PSEL solo in a hot minute, I'm game
    Me, you and ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Isis
    replied
    I haven't worn PSEL solo in a hot minute, I'm game

    Leave a comment:


  • Isis
    commented on 's reply

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee

    I would like to do this! ????????
    It would be so cool. We should just set a date. Like everybody wear 2 sprays at neck next coming Friday (first of March) from 2030 o'clock.
    Originally posted by NuTrix

    Men on every continent will explode simultaneously....
    I am already imagining the paper articles....
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 02-21-2019, 01:05 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • NuTrix
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier
    We should synchronize some Psel testing once and see what happens for each and every one of us ladies who owns Psel.
    Men on every continent will explode simultaneously....

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier
    We should synchronize some Psel testing once and see what happens for each and every one of us ladies who owns Psel.
    I would like to do this! ????????

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    We should synchronize some Psel testing once and see what happens for each and every one of us ladies who owns Psel.

    Leave a comment:


  • NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    Gotta blame someone... But, really, you could be on to something...

  • Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by NuTrix

    I'm below you in PA. They shut down my work for the day, but if temperatures go up tomorrow like they're saying, it will all be melted by tomorrow night!
    That is completely insane. I think me, you, and Vicki Lee need to pay a trip to the HAARP facilities.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by NuTrix

    I'm below you in PA. They shut down my work for the day, but if temperatures go up tomorrow like they're saying, it will all be melted by tomorrow night!
    I wish the government would stop playing with my emotions and that damn whether machine they got hidden. LOL, like there has been no snow all week... Wake up to sheet of snow... Then It'll melt tomrorow... Hmmmm wtf. I'm in Indiana. Damn you global warming

    Leave a comment:


  • NuTrix
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheerio

    Now I can't wait till the weather is warmer. I'm stuck indoors. The snow is brutal today.
    But I did go out just now to get Chipotle and Starbucks
    I'm below you in PA. They shut down my work for the day, but if temperatures go up tomorrow like they're saying, it will all be melted by tomorrow night!

    Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...