AD IN POSts
Collapse
Psel testing
Collapse
X
-
I am going out with a group of friends this weekend, several males, and my PSEL should be here TODAY! So I will be putting it to the test.
. I don't think any of these men have romantic inclinations towards me, but I'd love to see how other males react...and the ladies.
Leave a comment:
-
You know I’m here for good now, I’m out of hiding! Lol ???? -
Thank you. Now we need to know how many wants to do it with us and then I create a thread. -
And we could have a blend synchronization thread for further mass testing of blends for to write up our results.Leave a comment:
-
-
It would be so cool. We should just set a date. Like everybody wear 2 sprays at neck next coming Friday (first of March) from 2030 o'clock.
I am already imagining the paper articles....
Last edited by Ildergreier; 02-21-2019, 01:05 PM.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
We should synchronize some Psel testing once and see what happens for each and every one of us ladies who owns Psel.Leave a comment:
-
That is completely insane. I think me, you, and Vicki Lee need to pay a trip to the HAARP facilities.Leave a comment:
-
I wish the government would stop playing with my emotions and that damn whether machine they got hidden. LOL, like there has been no snow all week... Wake up to sheet of snow... Then It'll melt tomrorow... Hmmmm wtf. I'm in Indiana. Damn you global warmingLeave a comment:
-
I'm below you in PA. They shut down my work for the day, but if temperatures go up tomorrow like they're saying, it will all be melted by tomorrow night!
Leave a comment:
Ad down
Collapse

Leave a comment: