AD IN POSts

Collapse

Psel testing

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Conversations gets raunchy real quick with Psel....

    Leave a comment:


  • androstenol
    commented on 's reply
    Sometimes I get no benefit, sometimes it seems to make me more primal which is super fun during sex.

  • Mila
    replied
    Oh…it has a beautifier in it…that explains a lot.
    First time I wore it I used it with P86. Went for a date and my date looked like a movie star to me. I met with him couple more times without PSEL and was finding him handsome but not as much as during the first date

    Leave a comment:


  • Coconut
    replied
    Originally posted by Usagi
    Two sprays to torso around 10:00 am yesterday. “Normal” day, can’t say I noticed anything out of the ordinary with others or myself.

    One more spray around 7:00 pm and nothing noticeable from others or myself.

    Better than the stoicism I would normally experience lol. I want to try it with 189 or 190 next since those give me great selfies.

    I also wonder of my hormonal cycle is impacting these results. I notice great selfies (with other blends) some day but not others. Hmm….
    I never got much from PSEL

    Leave a comment:


  • Usagi
    replied
    Two sprays to torso around 10:00 am yesterday. “Normal” day, can’t say I noticed anything out of the ordinary with others or myself.

    One more spray around 7:00 pm and nothing noticeable from others or myself.

    Better than the stoicism I would normally experience lol. I want to try it with 189 or 190 next since those give me great selfies.

    I also wonder of my hormonal cycle is impacting these results. I notice great selfies (with other blends) some day but not others. Hmm….

    Leave a comment:


  • Usagi
    replied
    1 spray today around 1pm. Nothing to really report, it was generally pleasant day all around, so I added a second spray 7 hours later just to see if I noticed anything but not really.

    I did feel kinda serious maybe an hour after that first spray. Relatively empty mind, jaw set, super task focused. I did notice it and I lightened up once I interacted with some nice people.

    This might be one I wear for how it impacts others which I am okay with cus its def a crowd favorite.

    Leave a comment:


  • Usagi
    replied
    I know 96 is resetting mone. Does anyone have any thoughts on if it would bring down the status of PSEL too much since it is also bonding?

    I know either 74 or 79 (can't remember which) warms things up but is it resetting?

    I know XiST is good for resetting but it's so powerful I still don't have a good handle on it, much like PSEL

    Leave a comment:


  • Usagi
    commented on 's reply
    I did not! I’ve been thinking about PSEL some more though.....

  • LegendaryCharisma
    replied
    Originally posted by Usagi
    PSEL is powerful but I'm wondering if a more is more approach will work for my particular chemistry. This is one blend I want the selfies!

    Might try it with Tease or Sweetness. I need a stack for a very particular situation....

    Do we know what molecules are in this? I'm wondering if I can pinpoint what's been dulling me.
    Did you try psel + tease?

    Leave a comment:


  • NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    Tease has a list of molecules, but we are left to our own devices for the other 2

  • Usagi
    replied
    PSEL is powerful but I'm wondering if a more is more approach will work for my particular chemistry. This is one blend I want the selfies!

    Might try it with Tease or Sweetness. I need a stack for a very particular situation....

    Do we know what molecules are in this? I’m wondering if I can pinpoint what’s been dulling me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Usagi
    replied
    Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma

    You need a softener/cheer up phero
    I will try this next time. I was under the impression this was a complex blend so I didn't want to tinker with it any without first understanding it. Bliss doesn't do much for me but I love Fantasy so I’ll try it with that. Thank you.

    It seems like this is beautiful, sexy wild child with a touch of status for others? I'll have to re-read to get a better sense of it but it gets me hits every time. Once I get better control of it I think it can become a favorite.

    Leave a comment:


  • LegendaryCharisma
    replied
    Originally posted by Usagi
    Has anyone else noticed PSEL makes them feel a little withdrawn? People love it on me but I always feel so stoic. In groups it makes me feel at a loss for words but people are magnetized. ???? I wish I could experience it how others are experiencing it on me, if that makes sense.
    You need a softener/cheer up phero

    Leave a comment:


  • Usagi
    replied
    Has anyone else noticed PSEL makes them feel a little withdrawn? People love it on me but I always feel so stoic. In groups it makes me feel at a loss for words but people are magnetized. ???? I wish I could experience it how others are experiencing it on me, if that makes sense.

    Leave a comment:


  • NuTrix
    replied
    Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma
    Ildergreier NuTrix
    sensual, alluring, not necessarily legs wide open lol!!!!

    I've never read PSEL as demure/coy as sensual and alluring
    That sounds more like Goddess or Sweetness with some Sexy Confidence

    Leave a comment:


  • LegendaryCharisma
    replied
    Ildergreier NuTrix
    sensual, alluring, not necessarily legs wide open lol!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • NuTrix
    replied
    Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma
    I think i need a good match for psel. I think it may be reading "easy" on me. ????

    Ive tried between 1-3 sprays, and i dont think any of them gave me what i was looking for. The fact that it is a "porn star exp" blend is also a factor lol.
    Yes, I could see how some would read "easy" into PSEL, lol, it's a fun AND sexy blend. You can control that though. Which direction would you like it to go, or, what are you looking for?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma

    Ive tried between 1-3 sprays, and i dont think any of them gave me what i was looking for. The fact that it is a "porn star exp" blend is also a factor lol.
    What were you looking for?

    Leave a comment:


  • LegendaryCharisma
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier

    Nope, it reads too much status for that.
    Ive tried between 1-3 sprays, and i dont think any of them gave me what i was looking for. The fact that it is a "porn star exp" blend is also a factor lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma
    I think i need a good match for psel. I think it may be reading "easy" on me. ????
    Nope, it reads too much status for that.

    Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...