AD IN POSts

Collapse

Psel testing

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee

    When I saw the description of men becoming putty in my hands. I was like...
    shut up and take my money GIF
    Yes, but it is not just the men, it is also the selfies. The disinhibiting factor that makes you to dare yourself, in a way.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier

    You are going to love the predator you become.
    When I saw the description of men becoming putty in my hands. I was like...
    shut up and take my money GIF

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by lafemme
    psel is the only phero that i own, but have yet to try. this thread is v helpful. thanks ladies I have to work in male-heavy office this evening, and I think I may take psel out for a ride at 2 sprays before I leave my home.
    You are going to love the predator you become.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by lafemme
    psel is the only phero that i own, but have yet to try. this thread is v helpful. thanks ladies I have to work in male-heavy office this evening, and I think I may take psel out for a ride at 2 sprays before I leave my home.
    Keep us updated love ❤️

    Leave a comment:


  • lafemme
    replied
    psel is the only phero that i own, but have yet to try. this thread is v helpful. thanks ladies I have to work in male-heavy office this evening, and I think I may take psel out for a ride at 2 sprays before I leave my home.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier
    I always test blends at least one week/ten days alone first to get an idea and feel of what kind of directions it can be taken and what other blends it can be most successful to combine it with or if it really need anything else at all. If I feel the urge to do combinations while I am doing a test run, I shower the test blend off and do a combination of other blends. I want to know the blend before I start doing combinations, but I don't hesitate to try out combinations when I feel I have a good over view of it.
    I feel like I have a good overview of how most blends generally work on most of y'all through the forums, and how to "fix them" in case it needs tweaking, of course YMMV. But I'll be getting some Hunters Soap, hydrogen peroxide, and witch hazel to remove the application points. Since I'm pressed for time, I won't have time to test out the best mix. Anyways the strip club is good testing grounds, new People rotate in and out of there, multiple clubs to expose myself to (Pun intended) . Since I only go home, and work I can't try sexy mixes outside of there, I have no test subject. Plus I'm to young to go to the club, only three more months...

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied

    Originally posted by Vicki Lee
    I know some people are like "try to wear blends individually at first to get a feel for each" but if you say so.... I'ma mix a few of em together then I can't hold back lolol.
    I always test blends at least one week/ten days alone first to get an idea and feel of what kind of directions it can be taken and what other blends it can be most successful to combine it with or if it really need anything else at all. If I feel the urge to do combinations while I am doing a test run, I shower the test blend off and do a combination of other blends. I want to know the blend before I start doing combinations, but I don't hesitate to try out combinations when I feel I have a good over view of it.

    Originally posted by Vicki Lee
    I saw your reviews I know a "little" something can be done with this blend haha!
    Psel is really fun, not just for me, but for the entire party. Psel + Xist (and one time I added some sprays of Occo SLF too) really made a punk concert for me once.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier
    Only one blend at a time??? Who said that??? Nobody on this board.
    I know some people are like "try to wear blends individually at first to get a feel for each" but if you say so.... I'ma mix a few of em together then I can't hold back lolol.


    Originally posted by Ildergreier
    Psel out drinking and stuff...

    Say no more.
    I saw your reviews I know a "little" something can be done with this blend haha!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Only one blend at a time??? Who said that??? Nobody on this board.

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Psel out drinking and stuff...

    Say no more.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Isis

    Sexy confidence isn't as "fun" and social. Definitely leans more alpha ime, but not temptress alpha. Psel seems more socially dominant to me. Status-y in that way. A bit like celebrity in terms of social dominance.

    Both seem to have a good amount of cops. My nose can't discern as to which one has more
    Hmmmm if that’s the case you’ve got me thinking about wearing
    PSEL + P86
    DM+ (+) P86
    DM+ (+) Celebrity + P86.

    I know im only supposed to do one blend at a time but... Ugh ???????????? the possibilities are neggin at me. Because I want something more fun bout also incorporating status into it. I also have Outspoken as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Isis
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee

    Now you got me wondering the difference between this and sexy confidence... I wonder if SC has a status or alpha to it? And the Copulin diffence. ????
    Sexy confidence isn't as "fun" and social. Definitely leans more alpha ime, but not temptress alpha. Psel seems more socially dominant to me. Status-y in that way. A bit like celebrity in terms of social dominance.

    Both seem to have a good amount of cops. My nose can't discern as to which one has more

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by NuTrix
    This is confident sexy...amplified
    It can come across on me as sexy dominant, not so much as alpha but high status. It is fun for sex too though...^_~
    Now you got me wondering the difference between this and sexy confidence... I wonder if SC has a status or alpha to it? And the Copulin diffence. ????

    Leave a comment:


  • NuTrix
    replied
    This is confident sexy...amplified
    It can come across on me as sexy dominant, not so much as alpha but high status. It is fun for sex too though...^_~

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Now I don’t feel bad about buying it lol. Especially after I read somechick99 post about using it as a sexy social. Like XSteveO sex sells, and some thing in me told me it had a greater purpose than outside the bedroom. hopefully I can get tease next month after I give this bad boy a spin. ????

    Leave a comment:


  • lafemme
    replied
    I purchased this psel under the impression that it was a sex blend, nice to see others are having such wonderful experience with it outside of the dining room table.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Liaria
    Do you think this is one that can be out and about or in a work environment or is it mostly intended for the bedroom? I figured maybe the name of it alluded to the latter, but you never know..

    It is more of a party blend than an office blend. Perhaps put it on Friday to let the office take part of the disinhibiting qualities before the weekend would be very fun....

    Leave a comment:


  • curiouscat
    replied
    So I kept thinking I would save this for an intimate environment but after reading several reviews I’ve decided to give it a whirl for the fun of it in a social setting. How long do you all find this typically lasts after application? How long will there be the potential for hits?

    Leave a comment:


  • Liaria
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds Intriguing. I don't have this one, but now I have it on my list. Thank you for updating!

  • Delight
    commented on 's reply
    I think this one would be great to wear on a date. The crushy feelings are dreamy and intense. It goes from one feeling to another. Ending in sexual attraction. It’s a very lovely blend.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...