AD IN POSts

Collapse

Psel testing

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lafemme
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier

    Psel has a more predatory feeling around herself because of her disinhibiting qualities, where Tease are just sexy, social and fun.
    good morning coffee GIF

    Girl, you are absolutely correct about this. Under the influence of PSEL, I felt like I could grab a man by the balls and drag him to my cave. I felt like a strong self assured woman! so good.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee

    Ok yeah I’d deff get a different reaction running errands than I would in the club
    I love clubbing with Psel and I always add xist too. An extra spray of DM do not hurt. Me. Either.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier

    Get the mood up in the roof and are disinhibiting. Psel also increases the effect of alcohol, so I count the beers when I have sprayed myself with Psel.
    Ok yeah I’d deff get a different reaction running errands than I would in the club

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee

    How so? What are their reactions? I might have gotten a reaction but didn’t notice it. ????????*♀️
    Get the mood up in the roof and are disinhibiting. Psel also increases the effect of alcohol, so I count the beers when I have sprayed myself with Psel.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier

    Ok, my experience is that Psel hits people real quick.
    How so? What are their reactions? I might have gotten a reaction but didn’t notice it. ????????‍♀️

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee
    For me I’m getting the feel that PSEL is a pheromone you have to let people be in the cloud for a NICE few minutes before you start to see results. ????I wore it out and about twice but wasn’t around a main group of people... But when I wore it around my last weekend with a friend while shopping ???? she ended up after about 30 minuets later getting surper pumped... Funny thing is I had wore PSEL earlier and scrubbed it off in replacement of celeb. Hmmm...
    Ok, my experience is that Psel hits people real quick.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    For me I’m getting the feel that PSEL is a pheromone you have to let people be in the cloud for a NICE few minutes before you start to see results. ????I wore it out and about twice but wasn’t around a main group of people... But when I wore it around my last weekend with a friend while shopping ???? she ended up after about 30 minuets later getting surper pumped... Funny thing is I had wore PSEL earlier and scrubbed it off in replacement of celeb. Hmmm...

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee
    Did you read the reviews? From what I’ve heard it’s like an amped up sexy social? In a sense almost like tease, outside the bedroom. Not sure if it has status or not. I’m sure Ildergreier can explain more.
    Psel has a more predatory feeling around herself because of her disinhibiting qualities, where Tease are just sexy, social and fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by pinksugarcandy
    Is Psel solely a beautifier? I am not exactly what it does from the description alone.
    Did you read the reviews? From what I’ve heard it’s like an amped up sexy social? In a sense almost like tease, outside the bedroom. Not sure if it has status or not. I’m sure Ildergreier can explain more.

    Leave a comment:


  • pinksugarcandy
    replied
    Is Psel solely a beautifier? I am not exactly what it does from the description alone.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee

    Nope ???????? I’m trying to start Not this week, but the week after this one coming up. The club will be my testing ground at this point. And I have to wait a week for my putatives after I put in the DT
    Ok, I would recommend to try it out alone first for selfies and when on stage do the best out of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier

    You have no arena to test blends before you go on stage so you kind of know what to expect?
    Nope ???????? I’m trying to start Not this week, but the week after this one coming up. The club will be my testing ground at this point. And I have to wait a week for my putatives after I put in the DT

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee

    Oh shit this might be my pick for my audition, I need something disinhibiting. I don’t want to get stage fright, I haven’t been practicing in the mirror to get scared now ????????! This, P86, and XSR32... Hmmmm ????
    You have no arena to test blends before you go on stage so you kind of know what to expect?

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by lafemme
    I wrote about my time on the psel + lb in my diary. I had a nice day with it and I'm so happy
    Awesome I just read about it! ❤️???? thanx

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier

    Yes, but it is not just the men, it is also the selfies. The disinhibiting factor that makes you to dare yourself, in a way.
    Oh shit this might be my pick for my audition, I need something disinhibiting. I don’t want to get stage fright, I haven’t been practicing in the mirror to get scared now ????????! This, P86, and XSR32... Hmmmm ????

    Leave a comment:


  • lafemme
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee

    When I saw the description of men becoming putty in my hands. I was like...
    shut up and take my money GIF
    Well, well, well, that is the sexiest gif I'v seen to date. lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • lafemme
    commented on 's reply
    I wrote about my time on the psel + lb in my diary. I had a nice day with it and I'm so happy .

  • lafemme
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier

    You are going to love the predator you become.
    ha ha this is my ultimate dream.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    commented on 's reply
    It really does though right?! Isis

  • Isis
    commented on 's reply
    Haha! This requires too much self restraint

Ad down

Collapse
Working...