AD IN POSts

Collapse

Psel testing

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Liaria
    replied
    Do you think this is one that can be out and about or in a work environment or is it mostly intended for the bedroom? I figured maybe the name of it alluded to the latter, but you never know..

    Leave a comment:


  • Delight
    commented on 's reply
    This one seems to have p86.

  • Delight
    commented on 's reply
    He was extremely interested last night. I didn’t cover it and he thought I smelled so good. lol

  • Giselle
    replied
    No sign of arousal from his side?

    Leave a comment:


  • josebest
    replied
    Oh ok, i am curious about the beautifier mones.

    Leave a comment:


  • Delight
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, I tested it at home so there were no other people around. Usually when he sees beautifying effects, other people see it also.

  • josebest
    replied
    Nice report, the beautifier effects was only with your husband or works with other people

    Leave a comment:


  • Delight
    started a topic Psel testing

    Psel testing

    2 sprays of the sample

    Self effects
    Might be a beautifier
    Calming
    Crushy feelings that almost felt like love.
    Then I felt happiness followed by horniness.

    Effects on others
    Happiness
    Calming
    Beautifier, husband complimented my skin twice.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...