AD IN POSts

Collapse

Psel testing

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LegendaryCharisma
    replied
    I think i need a good match for psel. I think it may be reading "easy" on me. ????

    Leave a comment:


  • LegendaryCharisma
    replied
    Originally posted by norestforthewicked
    I tried PSEL for three nights in a row. My observations:
    On women: laughing, easy going conversation
    On men: flirting, but on the down low
    This was with 2 sprays of the sample size. One spray to the cleavage and one to the forearm. I am wondering if I am not using enough? Does anyone know if the sample spray is the same as the normal sprayer?
    2sample=1 regular spray
    4sample=2 regular spray

    Leave a comment:


  • norestforthewicked
    replied
    I tried PSEL for three nights in a row. My observations:
    On women: laughing, easy going conversation
    On men: flirting, but on the down low
    This was with 2 sprays of the sample size. One spray to the cleavage and one to the forearm. I am wondering if I am not using enough? Does anyone know if the sample spray is the same as the normal sprayer?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied


    I create a new thread for the syncronization in the research part, so we can do this with other blends as well and it will be easier to search up & the lads can participates if there is any gender neutral blends next time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Cool.

  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by NuTrix

    Ok everyone, you heard the lady!
    2 sprays to the neck.
    March 1st - this Friday.
    2030 o'clock!

    Be the force to be reckoned with!
    Mesmerize men on every continent!
    Confound them with your sensuality!
    Be the flame they want to get burned by...
    Yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheerio

    I have a gala to attend on Friday at 7:00pm. Guess who is bringing out PSEL
    There will be entrepreneurs, angel investors, investors, and more.
    Wow, this can be lit.

    Leave a comment:


  • NuTrix
    commented on 's reply

  • LolaMisty
    commented on 's reply
    I'm in! March 1st will wear PSEL solo.

  • Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier

    It would be so cool. We should just set a date. Like everybody wear 2 sprays at neck next coming Friday (first of March) from 2030 o'clock.


    I am already imagining the paper articles....
    I have a gala to attend on Friday at 7:00pm. Guess who is bringing out PSEL
    There will be entrepreneurs, angel investors, investors, and more.

    Leave a comment:


  • curiouscat
    replied
    Originally posted by NuTrix

    Ok everyone, you heard the lady!
    2 sprays to the neck.
    March 1st - this Friday.
    2030 o'clock!

    Be the force to be reckoned with!
    Mesmerize men on every continent!
    Confound them with your sensuality!
    Be the flame they want to get burned by...
    Hmm...I'll be arriving at the ATL airport that morning. hehehehehehe!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by NuTrix

    Ok everyone, you heard the lady!
    2 sprays to the neck.
    March 1st - this Friday.
    2030 o'clock!

    Be the force to be reckoned with!
    Mesmerize men on every continent!
    Confound them with your sensuality!
    Be the flame they want to get burned by...
    Damn it now I have to go and find something to do that day and will have to go outside . I'll do it for science

    Leave a comment:


  • NuTrix
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier
    Everybody wear 2 sprays at neck next coming Friday (first of March) from 2030 o'clock.
    Ok everyone, you heard the lady!
    2 sprays to the neck.
    March 1st - this Friday.
    2030 o'clock!

    Be the force to be reckoned with!
    Mesmerize men on every continent!
    Confound them with your sensuality!
    Be the flame they want to get burned by...

    Leave a comment:


  • curiouscat
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't figured out exactly what it does for me. I've heard that it makes men horny. Also that it is disinhibiting. Then there is the selfie side... I still haven't wrapped my brain around it.

  • Cheerio
    replied
    I feel like this whole time, I've had the wrong idea of PSEL. I thought it was only a sex mone; making guys horny around you, etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • Giselle
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier
    We should synchronize some Psel testing once and see what happens for each and every one of us ladies who owns Psel.


    I'm glad I saw this on time! Of course I'm in!

    ​​​​​

    Leave a comment:


  • Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by curiouscat
    So last night was a blast! I only wore PSEL and some OCCO for the scent. Nothing extraordinary happened, we just had a lot of fun. Lots of laughing, very comfortable, everyone was just having a really great time. Can't be 100% sure anything was attributed to PSEL, but I personally felt like the bomb! LOL!
    No all hits are “extraordinary” in reaction.... But the fact that it will probably be a night to remember is the awesome part. So it’s still a win/win. ????????????

    Leave a comment:


  • curiouscat
    replied
    So last night was a blast! I only wore PSEL and some OCCO for the scent. Nothing extraordinary happened, we just had a lot of fun. Lots of laughing, very comfortable, everyone was just having a really great time. Can't be 100% sure anything was attributed to PSEL, but I personally felt like the bomb! LOL!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier
    We should synchronize some Psel testing once and see what happens for each and every one of us ladies who owns Psel.
    Let's do it! I'm ready!

    Leave a comment:


  • NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    All for science...

Ad down

Collapse
Working...