yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Psel testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    We should synchronize some Psel testing once and see what happens for each and every one of us ladies who owns Psel.
    I would like to do this! ????????
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

We should synchronize some Psel testing once and see what happens for each and every one of us ladies who owns Psel.
      Men on every continent will explode simultaneously....
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I would like to do this! ????????
        It would be so cool. We should just set a date. Like everybody wear 2 sprays at neck next coming Friday (first of March) from 2030 o'clock.
        Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Men on every continent will explode simultaneously....
        I am already imagining the paper articles....
        Last edited by Ildergreier; 02-21-2019, 01:05 PM.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I haven't worn PSEL solo in a hot minute, I'm game

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
            I haven't worn PSEL solo in a hot minute, I'm game
            Me, you and ?
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

And we could have a blend synchronization thread for further mass testing of blends for to write up our results.
            Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you. Now we need to know how many wants to do it with us and then I create a thread.

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              You can count me in! ^_^

• Vicki Lee
              Vicki Lee commented
              Editing a comment

I am going out with a group of friends this weekend, several males, and my PSEL should be here TODAY! So I will be putting it to the test. . I don't think any of these men have romantic inclinations towards me, but I'd love to see how other males react...and the ladies.
            XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
            LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              All for science...

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
            I am going out with a group of friends this weekend, several males, and my PSEL should be here TODAY! So I will be putting it to the test. . I don't think any of these men have romantic inclinations towards me, but I'd love to see how other males react...and the ladies.
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Let's do it! I'm ready!

Comment

So last night was a blast! I only wore PSEL and some OCCO for the scent. Nothing extraordinary happened, we just had a lot of fun. Lots of laughing, very comfortable, everyone was just having a really great time. Can't be 100% sure anything was attributed to PSEL, but I personally felt like the bomb! LOL!
                XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                  So last night was a blast! I only wore PSEL and some OCCO for the scent. Nothing extraordinary happened, we just had a lot of fun. Lots of laughing, very comfortable, everyone was just having a really great time. Can't be 100% sure anything was attributed to PSEL, but I personally felt like the bomb! LOL!

Comment

I'm glad I saw this on time! Of course I'm in!

?????

Comment

I feel like this whole time, I've had the wrong idea of PSEL. I thought it was only a sex mone; making guys horny around you, etc.

Comment

• curiouscat
                      curiouscat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I haven't figured out exactly what it does for me. I've heard that it makes men horny. Also that it is disinhibiting. Then there is the selfie side... I still haven't wrapped my brain around it.

Everybody wear 2 sprays at neck next coming Friday (first of March) from 2030 o'clock.
                    Ok everyone, you heard the lady!
                    2 sprays to the neck.
                    March 1st - this Friday.
                    2030 o'clock!

Be the force to be reckoned with!
                    Mesmerize men on every continent!
                    Confound them with your sensuality!
                    Be the flame they want to get burned by...

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• LolaMisty
                      LolaMisty commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm in! March 1st will wear PSEL solo.

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment

2 sprays to the neck.
                    March 1st - this Friday.
                    2030 o'clock!

Damn it now I have to go and find something to do that day and will have to go outside . I'll do it for science

Comment

2 sprays to the neck.
                      March 1st - this Friday.
                      2030 o'clock!

Hmm...I'll be arriving at the ATL airport that morning. hehehehehehe!!!

Comment

It would be so cool. We should just set a date. Like everybody wear 2 sprays at neck next coming Friday (first of March) from 2030 o'clock.

I am already imagining the paper articles....
                        I have a gala to attend on Friday at 7:00pm. Guess who is bringing out PSEL
                        There will be entrepreneurs, angel investors, investors, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I have a gala to attend on Friday at 7:00pm. Guess who is bringing out PSEL
                          There will be entrepreneurs, angel investors, investors, and more.
                          Wow, this can be lit.
                          Arsenal

Comment

2 sprays to the neck.
                            March 1st - this Friday.
                            2030 o'clock!

Yes.
                            Arsenal

Comment

I create a new thread for the syncronization in the research part, so we can do this with other blends as well and it will be easier to search up & the lads can participates if there is any gender neutral blends next time.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X