yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SEX MAGIC, do you have it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eternitys_child
    commented on 's reply
    I actually have not yet, but I've used many other books by that author... a search for the author's name on google will yield my face XD

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
    I was disappointed to find you weren't talking about the book, adventures in sex magick, to manifest your desires into reality

:(

Have you used the book? did it work?

Leave a comment:

• eternitys_child
    commented on 's reply
    lol!!!!!

• lafemme
    commented on 's reply
    ha ha..i've "experimented"--

• Cheerio
    commented on 's reply
    You guys, lol. *hides face*

• lafemme
    commented on 's reply
    lol

• lafemme
    commented on 's reply
    is this a connection I see? Cheerio, I think he's of the handsome variety. congratulations.

• eternitys_child
    commented on 's reply
    you seem like my type of woman

• Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
    I was disappointed to find you weren't talking about the book, adventures in sex magick, to manifest your desires into reality

I have books about sex magic!

Leave a comment:

• eternitys_child
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    I believe I found someone I'd like to do sex with
    Dude, I'm dying at this. I'm totally going to use this, "I'd like to do sex with you... please"
    Image result for naomi campbell laughing gif

Btw, definitely thought this thread was going to be about something else. I got so excited.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    XSteveO should take a look at this.

Leave a comment:

• lafemme
    started a topic SEX MAGIC, do you have it?

SEX MAGIC, do you have it?

I believe I found someone I'd like to do sex with, and was inspired by the cross dressing ladies of xs to take a walk on the men's side. I'd like to purchase XS179 (SEX MAGIC /M)

but the product's description says

DESCRIPTION
    XS132 Happiness /Unisexy

Imagine yourself a warm sunny day at the beach, the cool water lapping at your toes as the tide gently rolls back and forth soothing your hot skin. XS132 is like a refreshing sun shower on a hot humid day. A jump in the pool after mowing the lawn. Its that ice cold drink on a hot sunny afternoon.
    Are these the same? Does anyone own this product? Does the bottle say xs132?

good morning help GIF by Satisfied Customer

grazie

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X