yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SEX MAGIC, do you have it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicki Lee
    commented on 's reply

• eternitys_child
    commented on 's reply
    The art and science of transmuting sexual energy from orgasm and channeling it to whatever you desire

• Muestereate
    replied
    It was theorized in some esoteric circles of magic that sex could amplify and imprint whatever you concentrated your attention on. In this way, your spells could become more effective. So basically the spell goes like this, decide what you want. say a house, then silently pray for your house and then go have simultaneous orgasms for 49 days straight.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the endorphins, oxytocin, cops and dopamine didn't indeed imprint your desires pretty deep into your subconscious but personally, I'd be thinking of something else in those 49 moments.

Actually, this is how Baseball and football came to become such big-time national sports. Men, to delay their orgasms would be thinking of baseball statistics. generations of men have thought of baseball while accidentally orgasming.

I suppose the girls have been pretending their man was actually a Studley NFL football player. By the looks of decline in baseball. My guess is more women are fantasizing about football players during sex than there are men delaying their orgasms by reciting baseball statistics. Just a theory.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm. Well, I guess you can pray for it, but I prefer tangible skills ^_~...

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    "to produce spiritual and magical effects through prayers or invocations agreed upon prior to the mutual orgasm of both partners ("the nuptive moment")"

• Muestereate
    replied
    Now to find the correct assistant before casting my spells"

Success in any case requires the adjuvancy of a superior woman. THIS IS THE LAW! A harlot or low woman is useless for all such lofty and holy purposes, and just so is a bad, impure, passion-driven apology for a man. The woman shall not be one who accepts rewards for compliance; nor a virgin; or under eighteen years of age; or another's wife; yet must be one who hath known man and who has been and still is capable of intense mental, volitional and affectional energy, combined with perfect sexive and orgasmal ability; for it requires a double crisis to succeed...
    LaFemme, if you'll keep your hands out of my pockets for 49 days we can do this.

Leave a comment:

• lafemme
    commented on 's reply
    congratulations

• Muestereate
    replied
    Sex Magic, Me? Yeah..... I got it.

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
    I was disappointed to find you weren't talking about the book, adventures in sex magick, to manifest your desires into reality

:(

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    XS179 is Sex Magic. Just got a bottle as a sample. It will be a couple days before I test it though. I'm anxious to try my API and I've just spent two days doing the funeral thing. Crispy critter tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    replied
    I would for sure like to know.
    New relationship..new experiments
    If anyone has tried it please be sure to speak up.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    Er, so, what is this SEX MAGIC? Really? What's the real info?
    I would like to know this too.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    Er, so, what is this SEX MAGIC? Really? What's the real info?

Leave a comment:

• eternitys_child
    commented on 's reply
    you have? lafemme

• lafemme
    replied
    Thanks! I just ordered a bottle.

Leave a comment:

• XSteveO
    replied
    Its a mistake. Its not the same blend at all.

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    commented on 's reply
    Haha, I saw!

• eternitys_child
    commented on 's reply
    Cheerio , no I'm the indian guy that shows up first ???? and thanks Ildergreier !

• Cheerio
    commented on 's reply
    eternitys_child - I googled the author's name because I'm nosy and wanted to see your face... are you one of those white men I see?

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    I bet your face is lovely.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X