yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SEX MAGIC, do you have it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tigris
    replied
    Originally posted by EMPYREAL View Post
    LOL First thing I thought was an occult book from Aleister Crowley.
    Ooo neat book! ????

Leave a comment:

• EMPYREAL
    replied
    LOL First thing I thought was an occult book from Aleister Crowley.

Leave a comment:

• eternitys_child
    commented on 's reply
    Prettyrickyboi check out that book i mentioned!

• Muestereate
    replied
    I combined a smallish spray of Sex Magic with a regular spray of evolve. Both to the chest under my shirt and a light spray of D & G Light Blue Intense. upper, middle-lower chest, not on top of each other if that makes a difference.

I was with some older married ladies all 50's and the conversation was pleasant but one lady who has been very cold and avoidant had a softer smile today, Another lady, older Hippie lady from the PNW was pleasant too and a couple more were kinda looking. No big thing but these ladies were doing a bit of preening and stretching and limbering up. They were kinda doing sexy. I think I had awoken their libidos with some SOB and API a few days earlier. I didn't want to hit them so hard two days in one week lest they get suspicious.

The self effect was light and clean and amiable and kind. The effect on them was light and clean, not heavy copulin style sexy, not slutty but sexy in lithe and svelt styles of movement. I would say I saw its effect mostly in the smoothness of their movements, a softening of their facial features and a bit of low key sexual curiosity in their eyes. Perhaps there was an overall muscle relaxation going on whereas normally all the enone in evolve would create tension. Nothing overt, like the rest of their body language, smooth.

My first sex magic hits, Now that I know what I am looking for I am curious to try this out more again.

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    commented on 's reply
    I had the same thought about the bedroom

• DigitalMaverick
    commented on 's reply
    Or maybe used in the LaCroy method in place of NPA?

• DigitalMaverick
    commented on 's reply
    I'll try a mix with another to see if anything changes.

• Muestereate
    replied
    Maye it needs to be used in the bedroom

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    replied
    Seems like a lot of ghosting. Maybe someone should try a half spray. or a spray 1 to 1 with P96.

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    commented on 's reply
    I've heard about doing this eternitys_child but how?

• DigitalMaverick
    replied
    Tried it once. Just two sprays. Didn't notice anything from anyone. It was evening and getting dark. Went to a bar for a few drinks. Nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    I have tried sex magic three times and no real hits. I tried it with XIST. Guys have been reall happy to see me and engage but I'm only getting mild acceptance from women, that could be the XIST. I'll report in this thread until I can do a more comprehensive report. this one has skewed a bit off topic to be useful for future potential purchasers.

Leave a comment:

• kingtut savage
    replied
    So has anyone else actually used this phero. I just noticed in the store today

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    IN my deck Justice and Strength, cards 8 and 11 are switched around. I like the idea of the temptress being involved with justice but it's so sexual. Still, the scales of justice are balanced by the sephirot of Chesed and Gevurah, mercy and strength, and I could see the temptation to be seduced either way by lust.

But in my studies, Justice is at the center of the tableu and is the pivot point of ALL the forces, vertical, horizontal and even diagonals. My school teaches that 8 and 11 being transposed was a BLIND.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	tarot-tableau.jpg?w=581&h=376&zoom=2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	227.7 KB ID:	97008

What are your reasonings for that pick for justice? Care to expound just for conversation's sake? I realize there are different teachings.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

I don't read Tarot a lot these days but it comes back pretty fast because my studies were quite intense. I miss it but I got away from it when I got sick. I've got two or three shelves of books on that and related esoteric studies. I am not taught in fortune telling but more like a magical evolution of the soul and subconscious. Body too but I don't eat enough greens lol, at all.

Just before you asked this I was about to try to figure this out with the aid of tarot. Though people treated me somewhat disrespectfully today, I noticed my concentration was unwavering like the Magician. Note his left forefinger? That was me.
    Click image for larger version Name:	649324ced2bcb177a4edb0e60f522c1e.jpg Views:	1 Size:	210.3 KB ID:	96988

In this respect, it may be aptly named but I didn't see the sex part on myself or others but that's just one trip out into the wild. Fantasy reminds me more of the Empress. Ascend may be the Chariot. Perhaps I should link all the major blends sometime.
    Yeah, that would be awesome. Temptress would be Justice.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

What?
    You read Tarot too?

I don't read Tarot a lot these days but it comes back pretty fast because my studies were quite intense. I miss it but I got away from it when I got sick. I've got two or three shelves of books on that and related esoteric studies. I am not taught in fortune telling but more like a magical evolution of the soul and subconscious. Body too but I don't eat enough greens lol, at all.

Just before you asked this I was about to try to figure this out with the aid of tarot. Though people treated me somewhat disrespectfully today, I noticed my concentration was unwavering like the Magician. Note his left forefinger? That was me.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	649324ced2bcb177a4edb0e60f522c1e.jpg Views:	1 Size:	210.3 KB ID:	96988

In this respect, it may be aptly named but I didn't see the sex part on myself or others but that's just one trip out into the wild. Fantasy reminds me more of the Empress. Ascend may be the Chariot. Perhaps I should link all the major blends sometime.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied

If I get out tomorrow I'll try two in public. If that don't work I'll light a couple of candles and read a couple of tarot cards. I can't even figure out what goal this might fit into at this point.
    What?
    You read Tarot too?

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Well I finally got around to trying this. tried two sprays at home, it stinks like toluene. Nothing stood out as far as self-effects, woke up groggy.

I tried one spray on today after wiping down yesterdays app point with a rag but no soap. Ladies barely acknowledged me. then to coffee shop and no hits, Then to the cable company store, no hits no compliance basically lying to my face. Worked for hours with a tech on phone, cognitively nothing going on though I was relatively patient. No luck back to store to pick up my old parts to reinstall. Now it's only been two hours and the guy says he can't give me back my old parts and this pheromone was no help with this guy.

Back to a couple more hours of fruitless labors and more phone tech guys. Finally gave up and insisted on a tech install.

Girls were 20'30'40's and 50's. Guys were 30's, 40's and 50's.

If I get out tomorrow I'll try two in public. If that don't work I'll light a couple of candles and read a couple of tarot cards. I can't even figure out what goal this might fit into at this point.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    and baseball and football

Leave a comment:

• eternitys_child
    replied
    It was theorized in some esoteric circles of magic that sex could amplify and imprint whatever you concentrated your attention on. In this way, your spells could become more effective. So basically the spell goes like this, decide what you want. say a house, then silently pray for your house and then go have simultaneous orgasms for 49 days straight.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the endorphins, oxytocin, cops and dopamine didn't indeed imprint your desires pretty deep into your subconscious but personally, I'd be thinking of something else in those 49 moments..
    Yep, this is sex magic in a (deez) nutshell.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X