SEX MAGIC, do you have it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEX MAGIC, do you have it?

I believe I found someone I'd like to do sex with, and was inspired by the cross dressing ladies of xs to take a walk on the men's side. I'd like to purchase XS179 (SEX MAGIC /M)

but the product's description says

DESCRIPTION
    XS132 Happiness /Unisexy

Imagine yourself a warm sunny day at the beach, the cool water lapping at your toes as the tide gently rolls back and forth soothing your hot skin. XS132 is like a refreshing sun shower on a hot humid day. A jump in the pool after mowing the lawn. Its that ice cold drink on a hot sunny afternoon.
    Are these the same? Does anyone own this product? Does the bottle say xs132?

good morning help GIF by Satisfied Customer

grazie
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

SteveO should take a look at this.
    Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
    Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

I believe I found someone I'd like to do sex with
      Dude, I'm dying at this. I'm totally going to use this, "I'd like to do sex with you... please"
      Image result for naomi campbell laughing gif

Btw, definitely thought this thread was going to be about something else. I got so excited.
      PXS: xs169/Xist, xs196/Girlfriend, xs103/Celebrity, Innocence, Desire Me, xs190, xs143/Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, xs124/Bitch, xs194/InBetween, xsP96, XS130/Status, PSEL, Odyssey, Cohesion, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat + Connections.

Comment

• lafemme
        lafemme commented
        Editing a comment
        lol

I was disappointed to find you weren't talking about the book, adventures in sex magick, to manifest your desires into reality

:(

https://amzn.to/2WFf0Gi

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
      I was disappointed to find you weren't talking about the book, adventures in sex magick, to manifest your desires into reality

I have books about sex magic!
      PXS: xs169/Xist, xs196/Girlfriend, xs103/Celebrity, Innocence, Desire Me, xs190, xs143/Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, xs124/Bitch, xs194/InBetween, xsP96, XS130/Status, PSEL, Odyssey, Cohesion, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat + Connections.

Comment

• lafemme
        lafemme commented
        Editing a comment
        is this a connection I see? Cheerio, I think he's of the handsome variety. congratulations.

• Cheerio
        Cheerio commented
        Editing a comment
        You guys, lol. *hides face*

• eternitys_child
        eternitys_child commented
        Editing a comment
        lol!!!!!

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

Have you used the book? did it work?
      Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

• Cheerio
        Cheerio commented
        Editing a comment
        eternitys_child - I googled the author's name because I'm nosy and wanted to see your face... are you one of those white men I see?

• eternitys_child
        eternitys_child commented
        Editing a comment
        Cheerio , no I'm the indian guy that shows up first 😆 and thanks Ildergreier !

• Cheerio
        Cheerio commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha, I saw!

Its a mistake. Its not the same blend at all.

Steve O
      This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to chase their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

DiscoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions?
      I am happy to answer all your pheromone questions. For a free consultation please call to speak with me personally on the
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Thanks! I just ordered a bottle.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Er, so, what is this SEX MAGIC? Really? What's the real info?

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            Er, so, what is this SEX MAGIC? Really? What's the real info?
            I would like to know this too.
            Arsenal

Comment

I would for sure like to know.
              New relationship..new experiments
              If anyone has tried it please be sure to speak up.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
              X