• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    Check out https://www.bota.org/

• EMPYREAL
    replied
    a good book for Tarot, 78 degrees of wisdom, and the Marseille tarot; even pick up tarology by enrique enriquez, then study Carl Jung and his dream books! For the mone readers too, just use provocative amounts of Cops with P79

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    it has been years and I have no idea how to do one in the internet. I always had to 'connect" f2f. I'm not sure I can reach across the oceans anymore

• Coconut
    commented on 's reply
    can you do me a reading when you have time please?
    i tried to pm you but it doesn't work!
    off forum is okay i can send you my mail addy and we can do it off forum!

• Tigris
    replied
    Currently I only have intuition and what it lends as I observe cards

Leave a comment:

• Tigris
    replied
    I've just recently grabbed an app that teaches Tarot

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    I have been thinking about picking it back up with all this free time.
    sounds good
    i'm sure you'll be an expert when lockdown is over!

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    I have been thinking about picking it back up with all this free time.

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

I don't read Tarot a lot these days but it comes back pretty fast because my studies were quite intense. I miss it but I got away from it when I got sick. I've got two or three shelves of books on that and related esoteric studies. I am not taught in fortune telling but more like a magical evolution of the soul and subconscious. Body too but I don't eat enough greens lol, at all.

Just before you asked this I was about to try to figure this out with the aid of tarot. Though people treated me somewhat disrespectfully today, I noticed my concentration was unwavering like the Magician. Note his left forefinger? That was me.
    Click image for larger version Name:	649324ced2bcb177a4edb0e60f522c1e.jpg Views:	1 Size:	210.3 KB ID:	96988

In this respect, it may be aptly named but I didn't see the sex part on myself or others but that's just one trip out into the wild. Fantasy reminds me more of the Empress. Ascend may be the Chariot. Perhaps I should link all the major blends sometime.
    Didin't know you did readings lol!

Leave a comment:

• Tigris
    replied
    Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Not sure how this differs from PSE. Sex Magic "reads" like it might be more stealthy? But ultimately they both lead to a similar goal...

I guess you'll have to get them both and let us all know
    So am enquiring mind would like to know what the difference between the two"Naked Guns" is??? So there is PSE, XS179, and XS149....! Help?

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post

Correct me if im wrong but i always thought that was the basic idea behind pse
    Not sure how this differs from PSE. Sex Magic "reads" like it might be more stealthy? But ultimately they both lead to a similar goal...

I guess you'll have to get them both and let us all know

Leave a comment:

• kingtut savage
    replied
    It's corrected! No more xs132 description...

https://pheromonexs.com/xs-179-male-Sex-Magic

"XS179 (Sex Magic /M)

A tendency to steer interactions towards sex. This can take the shape of continued innuendo, direct conversations, a sensual touch, body language and yep, even sex itself."
    Correct me if im wrong but i always thought that was the basic idea behind pse

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, this is an awesome forum to be a part of!

• Tigris
    commented on 's reply
    Hopefully we as a community helped catch that! Love the idea of helping!

• NuTrix
    replied
    It's corrected! No more xs132 description...

https://pheromonexs.com/xs-179-male-Sex-Magic

"XS179 (Sex Magic /M)

A tendency to steer interactions towards sex. This can take the shape of continued innuendo, direct conversations, a sensual touch, body language and yep, even sex itself."

Leave a comment:

• Tigris
    replied
    Er, so, what is this SEX MAGIC? Really? What's the real info?

Nu there’s some tangible reality here or at least my own experiences insist. I however diverted to a slightly separate aspect. Some call it tantric. Very deep connection and melding of two minds. Even to the point of feeling each other’s presence when in two separate locations.

Leave a comment:

• Tigris
    replied
    Originally posted by EMPYREAL View Post
    LOL First thing I thought was an occult book from Aleister Crowley.
    Ooo neat book! 😁

Leave a comment:

• EMPYREAL
    replied
    LOL First thing I thought was an occult book from Aleister Crowley.

Leave a comment:

• eternitys_child
    commented on 's reply
    Prettyrickyboi check out that book i mentioned!

• Muestereate
    replied
    I combined a smallish spray of Sex Magic with a regular spray of evolve. Both to the chest under my shirt and a light spray of D & G Light Blue Intense. upper, middle-lower chest, not on top of each other if that makes a difference.

I was with some older married ladies all 50's and the conversation was pleasant but one lady who has been very cold and avoidant had a softer smile today, Another lady, older Hippie lady from the PNW was pleasant too and a couple more were kinda looking. No big thing but these ladies were doing a bit of preening and stretching and limbering up. They were kinda doing sexy. I think I had awoken their libidos with some SOB and API a few days earlier. I didn't want to hit them so hard two days in one week lest they get suspicious.

The self effect was light and clean and amiable and kind. The effect on them was light and clean, not heavy copulin style sexy, not slutty but sexy in lithe and svelt styles of movement. I would say I saw its effect mostly in the smoothness of their movements, a softening of their facial features and a bit of low key sexual curiosity in their eyes. Perhaps there was an overall muscle relaxation going on whereas normally all the enone in evolve would create tension. Nothing overt, like the rest of their body language, smooth.

My first sex magic hits, Now that I know what I am looking for I am curious to try this out more again.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X