yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    Xcc

The gratitude belongs to Delight . She and her husband did quite a bit of testing. What she described were classic A1 reactions. I even questioned the dosage thinking maybe it was a typo. Lol Nope no typo. Mine is 20 mcg. I bought it before her revelation. But yea I just use one spray.

A1/cophesion is the mix I am currently focused on as I want to study how to create great fallout. Scottie has been most helpful with this. Have much respect for him
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

What? I don't see it anywhere.
      I think they just changed name back to Boyfriend so the forum product link is not working on the old one. Here's the new product page: XS193

Comment

Gold
        I'm trying to learn from you.
        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• I think I might have been high off fumes when I put the name in. I changed it to boyfriend only it was spelled wrong so I changed it again and now the link should be fixed.

XS193

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Nice. What's the process that these mixes make it to the main roster of mones. So that we can get them in 30ml at a time
          Pheromone XS

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            Its way to early for that

• Originally posted by Xcc View Post
          Scottie2Hottie In terms of your testing xs193, I've wondered if the first encounter with a woman I've just met when wearing xs193 is so impactful she needs time to "process" her reaction. I've wondered if the big impact of xs193 happens when I walk away (or she walks away). As though she needs time to figure out what to do about her feelings. I've also wondered if there is a cumulative impact. That is, the more she gets exposed to it, the more impactful it becomes. I've also wondered if there is a "pick up right where we left off" effect. Like a familiarity that builds quickly.

With men, definitely a respect factor.

I also think it is low in androstenone because I can't smell much, if any.

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            What does WAGG stand for?

• Scottie2Hottie
            Scottie2Hottie commented
            Editing a comment
            What A Great Guy. Not the best product. It was more like What A Gay Guy.

• Scottie2Hottie Please "ramble" all you want. I find your ramblings very educational.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xcc View Post
            Scottie2Hottie Please "ramble" all you want. I find your ramblings very educational.
            lol Thanks brother.

Comment

• Great report scottie!
              Pheromone XS

Comment

• well scottie I have basicly seen the same things you have. I personally love creating the deer in the head lights effect on others. I've also been combining it with something that increases that effect though(voodoo). but I personally love this mix and what it can do. people who are hypnotized are highly susceptible to suggestion

Comment

• Originally posted by cbrn View Post
                  well scottie I have basicly seen the same things you have. I personally love creating the deer in the head lights effect on others. I've also been combining it with something that increases that effect though(voodoo). but I personally love this mix and what it can do. people who are hypnotized are highly susceptible to suggestion
                  How has the voodoo helped so far?
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

• voodoo has it's own hypnotic effects. I think boyfriend may have more of that effect though. using the two together can have amazing effects. with both of these I've noticed however if you are not into things or paying attention you may not notice the effects. but when I am on point and really paying attention I see just how powerful the effects can be. remember, pheromones are just a tool. in this case a very effective tool.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie Great report by sensei. What about projection? Do you think it is a stay close to me product or it can hit anyone feets away?

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post
                        Nice. What's the process that these mixes make it to the main roster of mones. So that we can get them in 30ml at a time
                        I'm with Primross. XSteveO I would invest in a 30ml.
                        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie You may call it a rambling, I enjoy reading your posts, I always learn new things. You have lots of experience we can all learn from.

Comment

• In November 2016 I have named a molecule that I suspected was the crucial fallout component of older A314-versions in my journal over at PT. I also described how and why it would work that way and also theorized a likely reason why AD failed to continue to use the molecule. I have deliberately openly named the molecule so that vemdors could restart using it, because none of the molecules in use are like it.

If what Scottie reported are consistent effects, they are in line with the effects of the molecule. Maybe SteveO was clever enough to pick up the knowledge I provided as it was intended. But of course I cannot know. Either way, I'm intrigued by the first reports of 193 - I'm sure to order some if other users report similar things.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorchFock View Post
                              I have deliberately openly named the molecule so that vemdors could restart using it, because none of the molecules in use are like it.
                              What was it? I'll be happy to acknowledge it, if its in there. I have a collection of hundreds of molecules, most of which I have not released or named publicly. Only Dancing Joker and I know them.

Steve O
                              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                                What was it? I'll be happy to acknowledge it, if its in there. I have a collection of hundreds of molecules, most of which I have not released or named publicly. Only Dancing Joker and I know them.
                                Hundreds? [eye fwitch]

Man I'm hanging out with the wrong people.
                                Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 11-08-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                                  Scottie2Hottie Great report by sensei. What about projection? Do you think it is a stay close to me product or it can hit anyone feets away?
                                  It has very good projection. Hmmmm maybe 5-10 ft. from what I noticed.It could possibly throw further. It hits immediately..

Comment

• What types of hits have we noticed so far?
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X