yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    manover84 For years people were using A1 in mega doses. We're talking 100-200 mcg. Even I was using rather high doses of 60-100 mcg. One of our female testers has reported classic A1 reactions at as low as 5 mcg. After reading her reports and a few PMs I decided to start using only 20 mcg. Since that is the dosage I bought it at I can't go any lower but will with future orders. I think XiSt and A1 should be fine.

Primross Yes Cohesion will have the same effect. In fact I wrote a review on the product page about my experiences with Cohesion and Bitchface.

Ok I don't want to highjack this thread. Perhaps we should get back on topic. You guys can always PM me.
    Yes good idea. So I need to do justice to this mix and wear it solo tomorrow at work. Any advice on where to start? One spray or 2? What should I look for?
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Thanks Scottie!
    Pheromone XS

Comment

• Do we know if XS193 has A1 in it?

Comment

• It may take awhile to fully understand the mix. It seems as if some people have found xs193 to work faster than XiSt. There is a molecule (or molecules) in Magnetic that creates a deep bond almost instantly. I'm wondering if it's in xsr193.as well.

Comment

• I would tend to agree that Boyfriend works faster than Xist and has stronger bonding properties.

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
          Do we know if XS193 has A1 in it?
          I don't feel it has much, if any A1 at all. And I'm pretty A1 sensitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by nephil View Post
            I would tend to agree that Boyfriend works faster than Xist and has stronger bonding properties.

I'll have to try Boyfriend again tomorrow. I think she's nearing her time of the month so I may add some Cohesion.
            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
              Do we know if XS193 has A1 in it?
              I'm going to try it with some Cohesion oil tomorrow.
              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

• Originally posted by nephil View Post
                I would tend to agree that Boyfriend works faster than Xist and has stronger bonding properties.

Would you say that it could make xist obsilite
                Pheromone XS

Comment

• Originally posted by manover84 View Post

But then you won't know if there's A1 in the mix alone when mixing in another A1 product. The combo is interesting still, let us know.

Comment

Why do you think this xs193 needs Cohesion? How long did you test xs193 solo?

Comment

Why do you think this xs193 needs Cohesion? How long did you test xs193 solo?
                      I guess if it's similar to Xist, it should be safe solo around a menstruating female. Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by cbrn View Post
                        I have a small update. today when wearing the same combo I mentioned I was more observant on some things. I noticed this a little before but wasn't sure enough to add this. I noticed a lot more DEEP eye contact and on several women in a row they just had this stary, breathless look on their faces. it is definitely an effect from this mix. the voodoo and SOB have never had that effect on so many women back to back. of course the other two mones helped but do not have this effect without boyfriend. I have also noticed what others hear have mentioned. women start conversations and try to talk to you more. the more I use this blend the more obvious it's power becomes.
                        Hmm, I really want to try this blend, especially after reading your reports.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I guess if it's similar to Xist, it should be safe solo around a menstruating female. Thoughts?
                          Oh ok, I understand your reasoning. What's the worst that could happen if you left Cohesion out? From what I've read xs193 doesn't seem to be Enone heavy. I'm trying it for the first time today. We'll see.

Comment

Oh ok, I understand your reasoning. What's the worst that could happen if you left Cohesion out? From what I've read xs193 doesn't seem to be Enone heavy. I'm trying it for the first time today. We'll see.
                            waiting gif GIF

Can't wait for your findings.

Comment

• Started running xs193 today. I know it's the first day but I did have some observations. not a lot of interactions today but there were a few noticeable reactions. It definitely has attraction elements. Of note was an African America girl mid-late 20s. Some folks kinda put up a wall when they first meet new people. She seemed to do this. We chatted briefly then I excused myself for a minute. I look over and she's standing there staring at me all wide eyed slowly, gently, rhythmically stroking her long hair. She seemed lost in thought or daydreaming. When I returned to chat with her some more she lit up. Big smile, chatty and animated. She was very sweet, a bit flirty and kinda kittenish. And I swear she curtsied before she left. I've seen this before. It seems to be a submissive posture to me. When a woman does that it strikes me as feminine and demure. In hindsight I think I misinterpreted the wall thing. It's possible she was caught of guard. Thinking whoa who's this guy?

There also seems to be some status to it. Almost a cross between Ascend and Celebrity. Leaning more toward Celebrity. Respect but no intimidation. Older men would call me sir almost as if they were talking to a superior officer. This is common with Ascend. I think it's generational thing unless it actually is a younger guy in the military. We have an Army base in the area so I interact with them fairly regularly. Younger guys just thought I was cool.

That's it for now. I just wanted to share some initial observations. I'll probably just do my testing on the weekends. I'm still concerned about Bitchface and fall out. It's actually gotten worse.

Comment

Started running xs193 today. I know it's the first day but I did have some observations. not a lot of interactions today but there were a few noticeable reactions. It definitely has attraction elements. Of note was an African America girl mid-late 20s. Some folks kinda put up a wall when they first meet new people. She seemed to do this. We chatted briefly then I excused myself for a minute. I look over and she's standing there staring at me all wide eyed slowly, gently, rhythmically stroking her long hair. She seemed lost in thought or daydreaming. When I returned to chat with her some more she lit up. Big smile, chatty and animated. She was very sweet, a bit flirty and kinda kittenish. And I swear she curtsied before she left. I've seen this before. It seems to be a submissive posture to me. When a woman does that it strikes me as feminine and demure. In hindsight I think I misinterpreted the wall thing. It's possible she was caught of guard. Thinking whoa who's this guy?

There also seems to be some status to it. Almost a cross between Ascend and Celebrity. Leaning more toward Celebrity. Respect but no intimidation. Older men would call me sir almost as if they were talking to a superior officer. This is common with Ascend. I think it's generational thing unless it actually is a younger guy in the military. We have an Army base in the area so I interact with them fairly regularly. Younger guys just thought I was cool.

That's it for now. I just wanted to share some initial observations. I'll probably just do my testing on the weekends. I'm still concerned about Bitchface and fall out. It's actually gotten worse.
                                Thanks for the review Scottie! Gonna look for the same when I use mine
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

• It's not as hard hitting as the heavy sexuals but more so than Taboo. If I had to guess I'd say 10 mcg/spray of Enone.

Comment

It's not as hard hitting as the heavy sexuals but more so than Taboo. If I had to guess I'd say 10 mcg/spray of Enone.
                                    Amazing you are so skilled you can guess the ingredients Scottie you really are a master
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

Would you say that it could make xist obsilite
                                      I have no idea whether this has the same "reset" properties as Xist does, I'd have to try it in that context. Xist feels a bit more "under the radar" though and I imagine that subtlety works in Xist's favor with regards to resetting people's perceptions of you.

Comment

It's not as hard hitting as the heavy sexuals but more so than Taboo. If I had to guess I'd say 10 mcg/spray of Enone.
                                        Better than Taboo in all I want. Thank you.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X