Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm a veterinary in Germany, I've access to some substances that are DEA restricted in the US.

    3ß-Androstanediol is one of the very useful molecules I "identified", but it's not the heavy falloutish one. But it's the one that effects of "boyfriend" reminded me of. Both the effects that Scottie reported and the "hoodie" effect SteveO named.
    It also has incredible positive self-effects: Calming but not tiring, mood enhancement and a clear-thinking alphaness. I have no doubt that this molecule alone would make an incredible adjunct to any anti-depressive therapies or any other affective or psychatric disorder. Possibyl a reason while it is controlled.
    If used as a phero the selfies alone would make you much more sociable, alpha (in the sense of laid-back self-respect) and open to engage in any form of communication/socialising including appoaching women.

    If SteveO had this one already letting some of the trusted XS-testers try that one out would really confirm as much

    Comment


    • Tested boyfriend at half a spray today at work. Seems super chatty off the bat at this dose, Good rapport building capabilities. Lots of people offering to do things for me without me asking, like fetching me drinks and asking if I want them to share my work load. No intimidation but not overly friendly either. No attraction hits noted but still early days. I look forward to testing this more.

      Comment


      • Scottie2Hottie Everything you advised I've recited verbatim to mates in the past, man up or GTFO lol.... good to see it set in e-stone though, it's good to remind ourselves now and again what the end goal is..

        Update on today:
        x2 Xs-193 & x1.5 SOB - went to the Sports Bar for lunch.
        Whoa....
        Within 15 mins had one inebriated late 20's - 6's - linking me asking me where I'd been all her life!
        Her sidekick (early 30's) pushes through reminding her she's married, took over & ended up kissing me...
        I - being sober - decided to buy them a $10 pitcher of whatever cheap cocktail was on offer and shake them off, owner of the bar - who's 40, hot, divorced - joked how I got me a fan club, I told her here's you're excuse to get out from behind the bar and haul me away..
        she did... we went to the restaurant side of the bar, lunch was on her, & we're heading to see a band wendnesday nite and then back to hers for drinks & NSA!
        ps. all x3 women were locked eyes, touchy, fixing hair, pushing up braz, dropping their eyes to my lips, etc...
        great afternoon... no idea if it was the SOB or the wearing of the 193 - or both... but I'll try that same mix in a different environment.
        Alcohol prob played a role too... but the owner of the bar was sober.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rollin Dice View Post
          Scottie2Hottie Everything you advised I've recited verbatim to mates in the past, man up or GTFO lol.... good to see it set in e-stone though, it's good to remind ourselves now and again what the end goal is..

          Update on today:
          x2 Xs-193 & x1.5 SOB - went to the Sports Bar for lunch.
          Whoa....
          Within 15 mins had one inebriated late 20's - 6's - linking me asking me where I'd been all her life!
          Her sidekick (early 30's) pushes through reminding her she's married, took over & ended up kissing me...
          I - being sober - decided to buy them a $10 pitcher of whatever cheap cocktail was on offer and shake them off, owner of the bar - who's 40, hot, divorced - joked how I got me a fan club, I told her here's you're excuse to get out from behind the bar and haul me away..
          she did... we went to the restaurant side of the bar, lunch was on her, & we're heading to see a band wendnesday nite and then back to hers for drinks & NSA!
          ps. all x3 women were locked eyes, touchy, fixing hair, pushing up braz, dropping their eyes to my lips, etc...
          great afternoon... no idea if it was the SOB or the wearing of the 193 - or both... but I'll try that same mix in a different environment.
          Alcohol prob played a role too... but the owner of the bar was sober.
          Nice report scottie you pimp
          Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
          Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
          Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
          Androtics: Oil: A314


          Comment


          • MRSNAKE
            MRSNAKE commented
            Editing a comment
            probably was the SOB

        • Originally posted by GHOST View Post
          Tested boyfriend at half a spray today at work. Seems super chatty off the bat at this dose, Good rapport building capabilities. Lots of people offering to do things for me without me asking, like fetching me drinks and asking if I want them to share my work load. No intimidation but not overly friendly either. No attraction hits noted but still early days. I look forward to testing this more.
          That's also a distinct effect of 3ß-androstanediol I regularly got: People offering help or services. Not becuase you're vulnerable, weak or helpless or becuase you intimidate them, but because of admiration, likeability and seeing you as worth keeping on the good side

          Comment


          • I tested this at one full spray today and I'm going to be honest I had some awful self effects for the first hour. I don't know if this is just too strong for me or there is something in this that just does not agree with me. I felt really spaced out, disconnected and jittery. It felt like I'd put on a huge dose of XSR32. After the first hour or so things settled down and I got exactly the same response as yesterday but stronger. It's seems that men and women totally fall over them selves to help you out in any way they can. I did notice some signs of attraction today from females ranging from 18-50 so I don't feel like boyfriend discriminates.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by GHOST View Post
              I tested this at one full spray today and I'm going to be honest I had some awful self effects for the first hour. I don't know if this is just too strong for me or there is something in this that just does not agree with me. I felt really spaced out, disconnected and jittery. It felt like I'd put on a huge dose of XSR32. After the first hour or so things settled down and I got exactly the same response as yesterday but stronger. It's seems that men and women totally fall over them selves to help you out in any way they can. I did notice some signs of attraction today from females ranging from 18-50 so I don't feel like boyfriend discriminates.
              Nice reports wonder what made you feel that way
              Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
              Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
              Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
              Androtics: Oil: A314


              Comment


              • I ran this x3 Wednesday for practice and yesterday for church.

                Wednesday the girl was more cooperative and overall happier. She got loud and giggly.

                Sunday we were down two singers and she specifically asked for my help. We did worship, she was smirky again. She texted me for closing and we did closing songs. I didn't sit with her at lunch, but after we had to pick out songs. I sat next to her and she was low toned, speaking slower. She was very relaxed and comfortable. She even tried to calm a potential situation down.
                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

                A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by manover84 View Post
                  I ran this x3 Wednesday for practice and yesterday for church.

                  Wednesday the girl was more cooperative and overall happier. She got loud and giggly.

                  Sunday we were down two singers and she specifically asked for my help. We did worship, she was smirky again. She texted me for closing and we did closing songs. I didn't sit with her at lunch, but after we had to pick out songs. I sat next to her and she was low toned, speaking slower. She was very relaxed and comfortable. She even tried to calm a potential situation down.
                  Nice look's like a winner for you
                  Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                  Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                  Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                  Androtics: Oil: A314


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                    I tested this at one full spray today and I'm going to be honest I had some awful self effects for the first hour. I don't know if this is just too strong for me or there is something in this that just does not agree with me. I felt really spaced out, disconnected and jittery. It felt like I'd put on a huge dose of XSR32. After the first hour or so things settled down and I got exactly the same response as yesterday but stronger. It's seems that men and women totally fall over them selves to help you out in any way they can. I did notice some signs of attraction today from females ranging from 18-50 so I don't feel like boyfriend discriminates.
                    Interesting, I don't get anything from this blend that feels like xsr32.

                    Wore 2 sprays yesterday. The sociability is still there but in general it seemed to hit men more than women. Didn't see much of any attraction hits at this dose. I do see a hint of status but more of the Celebrity type I don't think I would call it alpha. In fact, I got shot tested by a manager from another store. A dose of humiliation and embarrassment and he got back in line. I've interacted with this guy many times and this has never happened. It's extremely rare that I ever get shit tested.
                    Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

                    Comment


                    • MRSNAKE
                      MRSNAKE commented
                      Editing a comment
                      he probably was a playa hata

                  • I've been testing this mix for 2 days now at 2 sprays over perfume cover. At 2 sprays, I have yet to see real blatant hits.

                    Today I went to see a doctor. While I got looks all over the place but I usually get that without pheromones. The only strange thing was the doctor. He couldn't keep eye contact with me when explaining health conditions to me when he used to.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

                      Interesting, I don't get anything from this blend that feels like xsr32.

                      Wore 2 sprays yesterday. The sociability is still there but in general it seemed to hit men more than women. Didn't see much of any attraction hits at this dose. I do see a hint of status but more of the Celebrity type I don't think I would call it alpha. In fact, I got shot tested by a manager from another store. A dose of humiliation and embarrassment and he got back in line. I've interacted with this guy many times and this has never happened. It's extremely rare that I ever get shit tested.
                      That happens to me with ascend.
                      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                      Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                      Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                      Androtics: Oil: A314


                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

                        Interesting, I don't get anything from this blend that feels like xsr32.

                        Wore 2 sprays yesterday. The sociability is still there but in general it seemed to hit men more than women. Didn't see much of any attraction hits at this dose. I do see a hint of status but more of the Celebrity type I don't think I would call it alpha. In fact, I got shot tested by a manager from another store. A dose of humiliation and embarrassment and he got back in line. I've interacted with this guy many times and this has never happened. It's extremely rare that I ever get shit tested.
                        I don't necessarily think it contains XSR32. It just felt like a total sensory overload similar to crazy high doses of 32. From my limited testing I would agree with you that It does not feel particularly alpha, Imo I would say xsist feels more alpha but I haven't gone past 1 spray yet so my opinion may change. Have not experienced any shit testing.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by GHOST View Post

                          I don't necessarily think it contains XSR32. It just felt like a total sensory overload similar to crazy high doses of 32. From my limited testing I would agree with you that It does not feel particularly alpha, Imo I would say xsist feels more alpha but I haven't gone past 1 spray yet so my opinion may change. Have not experienced any shit testing.
                          Ah ok, gotcha.
                          Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

                          Comment


                          • Anyone tried it with Core or AV yet?
                            I am supposed to be getting some XS-193 tomm and I am in a rush to try it out on 2 targets at a restaurant/bar that I frequent.
                            One of which I had no idea she was interested in me until about 4 weeks ago.
                            Maybe Christmas will come early for me this year?!
                            Last edited by Oncearound; 11-16-2018, 09:47 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
                              Anyone tried it with Core or AV yet?
                              I am supposed to be getting some XS-193 tomm and I am in a rush to try it out on 2 targets at a restaurant/bar that I frequent.
                              One of which I had no idea she was interested in me until about 4 weeks ago.
                              Maybe Christmas will come early for me this year?!
                              Wait, you've known for a month and haven't done anything about it? Seriously? What are you waiting for?
                              Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

                                Wait, you've known for a month and haven't done anything about it? Seriously? What are you waiting for?
                                Because I have been on the road. I live out of a suitcase for about half of the month and I don't get a lot of time to socialize.
                                I live a very different life than most people. Sometimes good, sometimes bad.

                                Comment


                                • Ok gotcha. Sounds like it would get old fast. I would definitely use it to my advantage. The less the chance of a woman ever seeing you again, the greater your chances of a ONS. I've you're really good and play your cards right you could have a woman at every port.
                                  Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

                                  Comment


                                  • [QUOTE=Scottie2Hottie;n81359]Ok gotcha. Sounds like it would get old fast. I would definitely use it to my advantage. The less the chance of a woman ever seeing you again, the greater your chances of a ONS. I've you're really good and play your cards right you could have a woman at every port.[/QUOTE

                                    Love the way you think
                                    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                                    Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                                    Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                                    Androtics: Oil: A314


                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Primross View Post
                                      Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                      Ok gotcha. Sounds like it would get old fast. I would definitely use it to my advantage. The less the chance of a woman ever seeing you again, the greater your chances of a ONS. I've you're really good and play your cards right you could have a woman at every port.
                                      Love the way you think
                                      Right on brother.
                                      Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

                                      Comment

                                      Ad down

                                      Collapse

                                      Working...
                                      X