Be Your Best

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We shall see. I'm gonna test more this weekend.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Primross View Post
      What types of hits have we noticed so far?
      I bought x2 bottles of it on release day. I'm in the EU & decided to bite the bullet & stock up via the US store, - delighted I did - I'm well tooled up with enough ammo to see me through to the new year, highly recommend to any EU buyers to pay the FEDEX Int Zone & you'll get your goods in 72 hrs.
      Back to this week though,..
      x2 sprays - went to pay motor tax. usually the tax office is like the first day of Christmas sales, chaos! For no reason a guy was all ''Sir this'' & ''over polite that'' then insisted I swapped tickets with him to let me go ahead of him... it gets stranger... my motor tax was 5 weeks in arrears, yet the lady in revenue was all chatty - usually they're like spawns of satan - hair flicking, flustered, then went out of her way to update my tax by finding a way round the dates so I didn't have to pay arrears to revenue!! hmmmm..
      Went to town & dumped my jeep, met a mate I'd not seen in months, he insisted on buying me lunch, he never bought me a drink in his life, let alone lunch..
      he too was all height of respect.
      The waitress was creeping, hair play, kept returning asking me - not him - if everything was ok, & topped up my coffee twice - topping up coffee is not a service in his restaurant, if you want a second java it goes on the bill.. the two free coffees never went on the bill.. she noticed my snapchat beeped an insisted I add her...
      I continued my day & got back to the jeep, a female traffic warden was ready to drop a ticket on my windshield (I'd parked in a loading bay & exceeded the 30mins grace) I joked around about the ticket & she scrubbed it, chatted for about 3 mins & the convo veered into my plans for the weekend...
      I make my way to a flooring centre to get some samples - I'm converting a spare room - a Russian sales assistant, blonde, very hot, mid-late 20s, lots of eye contact, hair play, posing like a hooker, a woman entered the store (late 30s) she direct lined to me, initiated convo, I joked about something, she laughed & touched my upper arm, then the Russian - who's still posed like she should be in thigh highs on street corner laughed - yet I know she didn't get the joke...
      I bump into an ex of an old drinking buddy, she's usually got the eyes of an assassin.. glowing! locked eyes, all flirty, lost in my words, asked me if I was single & invited me to a party, said she ''knew a fine woman who I'd suit'' ...
      I move on to the local shopping centre... lots of attention from women, smiles, blushing, hair play, eye contact... x2 of them couldn't stfu... I'd to make excuses to get away from them...
      Here's where the game changed though...
      There's one gal at the checkouts, never had she a good word or could break a smile...
      I'd started to test out Xist on her over a few months, she became flirty, smiling, helpful, happy to see me, but the day I wore the XS193 she could not make eye contact, looked everywhere but at me, she was polite but robotic..no eye contact, no smiles, she wasn't being abrupt or impolite, she did not look, engage, even when she gave me my receipt she looked up at the ceiling..
      That was all in one morning afternoon... if any of the above are effects please let me know.. oh & I felt great confidence throughout the day...
      I'll update as I notice these weird engagements, none of the above would be ''normal'' for he situations or people I encountered.
      Last edited by Rollin Dice; 11-09-2018, 07:29 AM. Reason: some bad typos

      Comment


      • Nice report. Loved the SnapChat close. I wonder how long it will be before you start getting nudes. Lol The attraction factor for this blend is exceptional. It seems to have a broad appeal, affecting young and old alike. I had a lady in her 60s all shy and flirty acting like a school girl. It was cute. As you have seen there is status. Even a bit of a WOW factor. I saw lots of starry eyes. Yet interestingly women are more likely to engage. There is comfort and disinhibition. People seem really excited to talk to you.

        Apparently it turns hot young blonde Russian women into hookers too. If this is replicable I'm buying 10 million gallons of this stuff and bathing in it daily. lol

        I've noticed a particular reaction in women. So far it's been consistent but I'm curious to see if it continues.

        Comment


        • I've already decided I'm going to buy more in the future too. it's awesome stuff. from what scottie said he is getting some of the same type of hits and effects as me. I haven't interacted with any blonde russian women though so I can't back that last part up.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            Nice report. Loved the SnapChat close. I wonder how long it will be before you start getting nudes. Lol The attraction factor for this blend is exceptional. It seems to have a broad appeal, affecting young and old alike. I had a lady in her 60s all shy and flirty acting like a school girl. It was cute. As you have seen there is status. Even a bit of a WOW factor. I saw lots of starry eyes. Yet interestingly women are more likely to engage. There is comfort and disinhibition. People seem really excited to talk to you.

            Apparently it turns hot young blonde Russian women into hookers too. If this is replicable I'm buying 10 million gallons of this stuff and bathing in it daily. lol

            I've noticed a particular reaction in women. So far it's been consistent but I'm curious to see if it continues.
            I couldn't agree more here. I feel it hits a broad spectrum of ages as both young (20-19) and older woman (33-48) have been shown a real interest in me in the weeks I've been testing. I will add one caveat, though. I believe there is a bit of a delay in effectiveness, as if your targets need to be exposed thoroughly before results really start to gear up. My first week on Boyfriend had hit and misses like some have stated above, but since then, it's been smooth sailing. lol

            Comment


            • Mam i need to test this
              Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion,SOB, Domination, Desire Me
              Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose, SDX-9




              Comment


              • Slambowski While it is true that no phero is 100% effective (too many variables) I have seen a high degree of consistency. Otherwise I wouldn't have reported after just a few days. But I've seen enough things consistent enough to have some degree of confidence in reporting.

                Be that as it may, testing continues.

                Comment


                • Afternoon folks.
                  Yesterday I returned to the Russian & the same restaurant, this time donning x2 sprays XS193 & x2 Sprays XiSt.
                  The Russian was eyes deep writing in an order.. didn't see me enter the store, I approached the desk & was approx 5 feet from her.
                  The customer she was dealing with was late 30's... jailbait daughter with her in her school uniform - 17yrs old.
                  Jailbait turned & looked directly at me, I nodded a ''how do?'' and smiled.. she smiled, blushed, dropped her head submissively & turned back in the direction of the customer service desk.
                  The mother looked at me, I was expecting daggers as she saw her daughters reaction, I'm like; ''uh-oh', however the mother did exactly the same, genuine smile, nodded, dropped the head & fixed her hair...
                  Meanwhile the Russian stops writing, looks left, right then raised her head up & looked me square in the face, blushed & such a whopper of a smile, not customer service smile, but lit up...
                  I thought fk it let's go back to that restaurant, grabbed a seat & two waitress's pounced, I said ''I'll take same as I got yesterday, I'll tip whichever one of you can remember'' - both giggling with each other as they argued with each other my exact order the previous day... one was early 20s the other mid 40's, they remembered & I got another free java, the girl brought over the coffee in peachy pink coffee mug (they coffee mugs are always black or white) & said: ''I picked this color mug to match your nice shirt, it's on the house''.
                  There's one girl who works there that's always over chatting at the tables, this time she started flustering as she simply asked how I was doing..
                  Then blushed & abruptly vanished off to the kitchen area, from there I caught her staring at me twice...
                  I met one of my neighbors en route home & he was height of respect & all chat, usually he's quiet or complaining about mundane things..
                  I'm going to go into one of those International Food Stores later & see the reactions from the foreign girls who work there, there's a population of around 1500 Eastern Europeans, hot Latvians, Ukrainian & Polish, Russians etc in my locale.
                  Today I'm tempted to try x2 XS193 & one Evolve spray & play the random day game.. interesting times, & confidence levels soaring.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rollin Dice View Post
                    Afternoon folks.
                    Yesterday I returned to the Russian & the same restaurant, this time donning x2 sprays XS193 & x2 Sprays XiSt.
                    The Russian was eyes deep writing in an order.. didn't see me enter the store, I approached the desk & was approx 5 feet from her.
                    The customer she was dealing with was late 30's... jailbait daughter with her in her school uniform - 17yrs old.
                    Jailbait turned & looked directly at me, I nodded a ''how do?'' and smiled.. she smiled, blushed, dropped her head submissively & turned back in the direction of the customer service desk.
                    The mother looked at me, I was expecting daggers as she saw her daughters reaction, I'm like; ''uh-oh', however the mother did exactly the same, genuine smile, nodded, dropped the head & fixed her hair...
                    Meanwhile the Russian stops writing, looks left, right then raised her head up & looked me square in the face, blushed & such a whopper of a smile, not customer service smile, but lit up...
                    I thought fk it let's go back to that restaurant, grabbed a seat & two waitress's pounced, I said ''I'll take same as I got yesterday, I'll tip whichever one of you can remember'' - both giggling with each other as they argued with each other my exact order the previous day... one was early 20s the other mid 40's, they remembered & I got another free java, the girl brought over the coffee in peachy pink coffee mug (they coffee mugs are always black or white) & said: ''I picked this color mug to match your nice shirt, it's on the house''.
                    There's one girl who works there that's always over chatting at the tables, this time she started flustering as she simply asked how I was doing..
                    Then blushed & abruptly vanished off to the kitchen area, from there I caught her staring at me twice...
                    I met one of my neighbors en route home & he was height of respect & all chat, usually he's quiet or complaining about mundane things..
                    I'm going to go into one of those International Food Stores later & see the reactions from the foreign girls who work there, there's a population of around 1500 Eastern Europeans, hot Latvians, Ukrainian & Polish, Russians etc in my locale.
                    Today I'm tempted to try x2 XS193 & one Evolve spray & play the random day game.. interesting times, & confidence levels soaring.
                    If you want to make a move don't keep going in just do it. Otherwise you risk looking indecisive or creepy. Wait a few days then go I'm and do it
                    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion,SOB, Domination, Desire Me
                    Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose, SDX-9




                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Primross View Post
                      If you want to make a move don't keep going in
                      Thing is, I had to return to the store regardless, day #1 I was picking out a floor... day #2 I popped in to confirm my choice & give the room measurements.
                      The Russian lady is to whom I had to give my details, phone number address etc & she added me to the Stores SnapChat & Whatsapp, when I've finished prepping the room I simply send the store a 'call me' & it will be her who'll be contacting me.

                      Comment


                      • Nice. But don't regulate over the phone you want to do it in person. And preferably when the deal is done because that will take away the pressure. After it's done go in and thank her for the help then let her know you would like to know her better and tell her you are gonna take her out
                        Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion,SOB, Domination, Desire Me
                        Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose, SDX-9




                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rollin Dice View Post

                          Thing is, I had to return to the store regardless, day #1 I was picking out a floor... day #2 I popped in to confirm my choice & give the room measurements.
                          The Russian lady is to whom I had to give my details, phone number address etc & she added me to the Stores SnapChat & Whatsapp, when I've finished prepping the room I simply send the store a 'call me' & it will be her who'll be contacting me.
                          What do you think this will accomplish? So you gave her your number. Now what, sit back and wait til she calls you? Then what? Don't you think she should be the one waiting by the phone for you to call? Do you really expect to get a date from a professional call? How long is this project gonna take? Remember, he who hesitates, masturbates.

                          This all screams beta. You need to take control, to take action. I woulda got her number after the "hooker pose". But definitely you should have gotten her number the second time. A woman who shows such interest is not likely to turn you down. Unless you totally screw this up it seems like slam dunk. Do NOT do this over the phone. It's a pussy move.

                          Women like a man of action. It displays confidence. March in there and don't just get her number but set up a date. Don't be a pussy and beg and plead "oh please will you go out with me?" Be decisive. Take charge. Assume the date. Be like "Saturday. Drinks. I'll pick you up at 6:30." or whenever. Hand her your phone to enter her info and SHUT UP. Once she does, a simple "see you then" and then get the hell out. Do not linger.

                          Ever supposed to meet a girl for a date and she didn't show up? You know how to avoid that? PICK HER UP. You want to be sure she shows up then pick her up.

                          Now if you're only interested in sex DO NOT take her out on "dates". You start taking her to dinner and movies, etc., she WILL postpone sex. A woman will put you in one of 3 categories: Lover, Provider, Friend. What you do and say will determine where she puts you. Trust me, you can take this in the direction you want. If you want a relationship, great. Perhaps amend that offer for drinks with the option of dinner afterward if we end up liking each other. Be sure you say the part in bold. This sets the tone that you will be qualifying her. Guaranteed she will be qualifying you.

                          Comment


                          • Morning guys...
                            Appreciate your full guns approach, which is bang on & are the obvious moves to make... Timing is the key on this one though.
                            I have x2 engagements with her over the fone - regarding/during the job & a final meeting face to face with her on job completion, which will be one hour in her office before she finishes work for the weekend.
                            In that opportunity I will most definitely be in the pilots seat, no asking nor lingering & no, I do not want an LTR with this woman, just a wet 'n wild weekend (or 3)
                            Thursday will be my next & final meeting/opportunity to tell her throw on the thigh highs we're hitting the gin joints. Not taking no for an answer.
                            I'll keep yawl in the loop.
                            ps. no engagements today, got stuck in traffic jams, lashing rain, women with umbrellas at atm machines was my only up close and personal of the afternoon I just gtfo town and headed for home...
                            But I am going to a nice sports bar for afternoon lunch tomorrow, wondering if I should add a spray of SOB to the 193, there will be women on the drink...

                            Comment


                            • Good luck
                              Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion,SOB, Domination, Desire Me
                              Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose, SDX-9




                              Comment


                              • Rollin Dice I like your atttitude. I know I can be a bit blunt but I mean well. There was a time in my life when I wished someone woulda grabbed me, shook me and said dude wtf are you doing? Wake up! That's kinda my mindset when I give advice. You know like what would I want to hear? What would helped me.

                                Comment


                                • Phoenix2886
                                  Phoenix2886 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  The same here, I wish someone had done this when I was 16!

                              • Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                Rollin Dice I like your atttitude. I know I can be a bit blunt but I mean well. There was a time in my life when I wished someone woulda grabbed me, shook me and said dude wtf are you doing? Wake up! That's kinda my mindset when I give advice. You know like what would I want to hear? What would helped me.
                                After studying a lot of game what you said what spot on Scottie
                                Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion,SOB, Domination, Desire Me
                                Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose, SDX-9




                                Comment


                                • Scottie2Hottie
                                  Scottie2Hottie commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I guess a little of both. I study people a lot.

                                • Phoenix2886
                                  Phoenix2886 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I got into studying seduction when I was in college (most of it is garbage put out by women, or men in the friendzone). I was studying psychology at the time

                                • Phoenix2886
                                  Phoenix2886 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Then I realized I don't want help people, I just want to know what they are thinking. So I changed it from a major to a minor.

                              • Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                                What was it? I'll be happy to acknowledge it, if its in there. I have a collection of hundreds of molecules, most of which I have not released or named publicly. Only Dancing Joker and I know them.
                                No matter, I'm not after some acknowledgment or some sort of Paradox-Style "I'm the mone-discovery-king" ... I've singled out some molecules that I think are likely to be old Andotics staples that they failed to obtain along the way and thus gems like A314 lost their unique effects. I've tsted some of them and effects were in line with the theory.
                                I don't know if more users will ever test them though I tried to push for it on Pherotruth, but some of them are DEA-restricted in the US so only certificated researchers and similar groups can obtain them. If more people test and confirm the results then I'll let you know the identities and maybe you can confirm or look if you already got them in your repertoire or even use the already in ome products.

                                Comment


                                • Having the right mindset is so crucial to running successful game. I can't emphasize it enough.

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by GorchFock View Post

                                    No matter, I'm not after some acknowledgment or some sort of Paradox-Style "I'm the mone-discovery-king" ... I've singled out some molecules that I think are likely to be old Andotics staples that they failed to obtain along the way and thus gems like A314 lost their unique effects. I've tsted some of them and effects were in line with the theory.
                                    I don't know if more users will ever test them though I tried to push for it on Pherotruth, but some of them are DEA-restricted in the US so only certificated researchers and similar groups can obtain them. If more people test and confirm the results then I'll let you know the identities and maybe you can confirm or look if you already got them in your repertoire or even use the already in ome products.
                                    If they are DEA restricted and require licensing how did you acquire them?

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by GorchFock View Post

                                      No matter, I'm not after some acknowledgment or some sort of Paradox-Style "I'm the mone-discovery-king" ... I've singled out some molecules that I think are likely to be old Andotics staples that they failed to obtain along the way and thus gems like A314 lost their unique effects. I've tsted some of them and effects were in line with the theory.
                                      I don't know if more users will ever test them though I tried to push for it on Pherotruth, but some of them are DEA-restricted in the US so only certificated researchers and similar groups can obtain them. If more people test and confirm the results then I'll let you know the identities and maybe you can confirm or look if you already got them in your repertoire or even use the already in ome products.
                                      3β-Androstanediol

                                      Is this it, or separate from the special "fallout" molecule you've identified?

                                      Comment

                                      Ad down

                                      Collapse

                                      Working...
                                      X