yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nephil View Post

I have no idea whether this has the same "reset" properties as Xist does, I'd have to try it in that context. Xist feels a bit more "under the radar" though and I imagine that subtlety works in Xist's favor with regards to resetting people's perceptions of you.
    I guess we will find out..
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

I guess we will find out..
      I don't think SteveO would make something redundant or make one of the most reviewed and loved PXS mixes obsolete.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I don't think SteveO would make something redundant or make one of the most reviewed and loved PXS mixes obsolete.
        Well if he found a product that was better than the original I'm sure he would want us to have it. Why wouldn't he want us to have the best?
        Pheromone XS

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          Started running xs193 today. I know it's the first day but I did have some observations. not a lot of interactions today but there were a few noticeable reactions. It definitely has attraction elements. Of note was an African America girl mid-late 20s. Some folks kinda put up a wall when they first meet new people. She seemed to do this. We chatted briefly then I excused myself for a minute. I look over and she's standing there staring at me all wide eyed slowly, gently, rhythmically stroking her long hair. She seemed lost in thought or daydreaming. When I returned to chat with her some more she lit up. Big smile, chatty and animated. She was very sweet, a bit flirty and kinda kittenish. And I swear she curtsied before she left. I've seen this before. It seems to be a submissive posture to me. When a woman does that it strikes me as feminine and demure. In hindsight I think I misinterpreted the wall thing. It's possible she was caught of guard. Thinking whoa who's this guy?

There also seems to be some status to it. Almost a cross between Ascend and Celebrity. Leaning more toward Celebrity. Respect but no intimidation. Older men would call me sir almost as if they were talking to a superior officer. This is common with Ascend. I think it's generational thing unless it actually is a younger guy in the military. We have an Army base in the area so I interact with them fairly regularly. Younger guys just thought I was cool.

That's it for now. I just wanted to share some initial observations. I'll probably just do my testing on the weekends. I'm still concerned about Bitchface and fall out. It's actually gotten worse.
          Great review. Do you feel this is similar to Xist?
          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Well if he found a product that was better than the original I'm sure he would want us to have it. Why wouldn't he want us to have the best?
            He can make them coexist. I don't think there is no best in any category. Xist is a reset button for relationship but some other users also said it's social. XS193 is based on the relationship part of Xist.

Comment

• I have to write an update since this weekend.

XS193 x2. So Saturday night, we have our church coffeehouse. I got a text from the Korean girl that her nephew was sick. Her sister was waiting for her parents to come so her sister could leave. So the girl asked if I could come get her. We talked for a bit, unfortunately in the end I had to send my mom, dont judge me. When I got there I was busy setting up.

When she arrived she was super primped. She has nice clothes, more makeup than usual, rings and a few bracelets, way more jewelry than normal. After she arrived and spent some time settingAuo and pulled me away to pick songs for later that night. We sat next to each other for a bit, she's been more willing to work together. We laughed and talked, she has this almost reserved vibe when we do that like she's holding something back. She teased me a little but not in a mean way as she has before. Then she wanted to practice, so we got to the stage and played and sang together. I picked up that slightly smirky face from her again.

During the coffeehcoffeehouse I didn't really sit next to her but I caught some looks. I made a point to sit behind her towards the end. We got up to play at the end and she wasn't fresh, she was playful, maybe a bit flirty. At one point she commented how hot it was and proceeded to put her hair up. I said " Sorry, its me", she didn't laugh like usual, she got smirky and said "Yeah".We had fun and we survived a few malfunctions. She helped clean up and she and her sister took off, so about 4 hours together.

Sunday XS193 x3. Her sister was home with the nephew so we were down a singer. Again reserved demeanor, kind of anirky, cooperating. She doesn't like to touch, but when we prayed she held my hand with little resistance. After worship, I got to sit in the service. She was out for most of it, towards the end she was next to me and the kids. We played again the we had lunch.

I sat on the other side of the table. She was talking to a younger teen girl. I was trying to catch bits and pieces of the conversation. She mentioned having her first bf a few years older. Something about wanting a younger man cause older guys are stuck on their ways. I didn't really get into any of the talks. My sister showed up with her baby so I brought her to the table and held her.

We had a teacher's meeting, I had the whole couch to myself, but she sat near the door by the pastor. Theres a divorced 45 year old Korean woman pretty, married a few times, 6 kids I think. She she's sitting to my right and she kept playing with the curls in her hair, she placed her hands in her lap. After, the girl and I sat together after and picked out songs again. Same kind of reserved, crushy vibe going. Not much more that sticks out.

She texted me maybe an hr after she left to send a recipe to my mother. Could have just found her on FB.

She texted me an hr ago as I write this to tell me one song is a bit high. Could be nothing. I'll test this again Wednesday.
              Last edited by manover84; 11-05-2018, 12:45 PM.
              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

• I just saw that XS193 is available on the PXS store.

Comment

• Originally posted by manover84 View Post
                  I have to write an update since this weekend.

XS193 x2. So Saturday night, we have our church coffeehouse. I got a text from the Korean girl that her nephew was sick. Her sister was waiting for her parents to come so her sister could leave. So the girl asked if I could come get her. We talked for a bit, unfortunately in the end I had to send my mom, dont judge me. When I got there I was busy setting up.

When she arrived she was super primped. She has nice clothes, more makeup than usual, rings and a few bracelets, way more jewelry than normal. After she arrived and spent some time settingAuo and pulled me away to pick songs for later that night. We sat next to each other for a bit, she's been more willing to work together. We laughed and talked, she has this almost reserved vibe when we do that like she's holding something back. She teased me a little but not in a mean way as she has before. Then she wanted to practice, so we got to the stage and played and sang together. I picked up that slightly smirky face from her again.

During the coffeehcoffeehouse I didn't really sit next to her but I caught some looks. I made a point to sit behind her towards the end. We got up to play at the end and she wasn't fresh, she was playful, maybe a bit flirty. At one point she commented how hot it was and proceeded to put her hair up. I said " Sorry, its me", she didn't laugh like usual, she got smirky and said "Yeah".We had fun and we survived a few malfunctions. She helped clean up and she and her sister took off, so about 4 hours together.

Sunday XS193 x3. Her sister was home with the nephew so we were down a singer. Again reserved demeanor, kind of anirky, cooperating. She doesn't like to touch, but when we prayed she held my hand with little resistance. After worship, I got to sit in the service. She was out for most of it, towards the end she was next to me and the kids. We played again the we had lunch.

I sat on the other side of the table. She was talking to a younger teen girl. I was trying to catch bits and pieces of the conversation. She mentioned having her first bf a few years older. Something about wanting a younger man cause older guys are stuck on their ways. I didn't really get into any of the talks. My sister showed up with her baby so I brought her to the table and held her.

We had a teacher's meeting, I had the whole couch to myself, but she sat near the door by the pastor. Theres a divorced 45 year old Korean woman pretty, married a few times, 6 kids I think. She she's sitting to my right and she kept playing with the curls in her hair, she placed her hands in her lap. After, the girl and I sat together after and picked out songs again. Same kind of reserved, crushy vibe going. Not much more that sticks out.

She texted me maybe an hr after she left to send a recipe to my mother. Could have just found her on FB.

She texted me an hr ago as I write this to tell me one song is a bit high. Could be nothing. I'll test this again Wednesday.
                  Nice review looking forward to the next report
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Amazing you are so skilled you can guess the ingredients Scottie you really are a master
                    lol Thanks but don't give me too much credit. SteveO is the real Phero Master. The depth and breadth of his knowledge far surpasses mine. I'm just a little further down the path than some. Most people probably couldn't care less about the science behind it. They want to know if it's gonna do what they want it to. I'm just very curious. When you work with single molecules you get a pretty good idea of what they do. At best it's an educated guess, The reason I said 10 mcg Enone is because it's the dose I use for general wear when using singles. xs193 has that same feel.

Comment

Great review. Do you feel this is similar to Xist?
                      Too soon to tell.

Comment

lol Thanks but don't give me too much credit. SteveO is the real Phero Master. The depth and breadth of his knowledge far surpasses mine. I'm just a little further down the path than some. Most people probably couldn't care less about the science behind it. They want to know if it's gonna do what they want it to. I'm just very curious. When you work with single molecules you get a pretty good idea of what they do. At best it's an educated guess, The reason I said 10 mcg Enone is because it's the dose I use for general wear when using singles. xs193 has that same feel.
                        I know what you mean mist people.dont care for the science behind it they just want to spray and go. But it sounds like your deep knowledge has gotten you far
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

I have to write an update since this weekend.

Gold

Comment

I know what you mean mist people.dont care for the science behind it they just want to spray and go. But it sounds like your deep knowledge has gotten you far
                            Idk if it's gotten me far but it costs me a lot of money. lol But it's a fun hobby.

Comment

Idk if it's gotten me far but it costs me a lot of money. lol But it's a fun hobby.
                              Scottie sensei is the mad scientist here at XS forum.

Comment

I just saw that XS193 is available on the PXS store.
                              Nice. And the name is changed to Girlfriend for Men too. At first I thought it was for women.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Nice. And the name is changed to Girlfriend for Men too. At first I thought it was for women.
                                What? I don't see it anywhere.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie In terms of your testing xs193, I've wondered if the first encounter with a woman I've just met when wearing xs193 is so impactful she needs time to "process" her reaction. I've wondered if the big impact of xs193 happens when I walk away (or she walks away). As though she needs time to figure out what to do about her feelings. I've also wondered if there is a cumulative impact. That is, the more she gets exposed to it, the more impactful it becomes. I've also wondered if there is a "pick up right where we left off" effect. Like a familiarity that builds quickly.

With men, definitely a respect factor.

I also think it is low in androstenone because I can't smell much, if any.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie I also wanted to thank you for posting about the 5mcg to 20mcg of A1 information! That has been one of the most helpful posts I've read this year!

Comment

What? I don't see it anywhere.
                                      Good to see you again bud, I was AFK for a while, the xs193 is at the bottom
                                      Pheromones For Men page: Re-Re-Named 'Boyfriend'

Comment

• Xcc

The gratitude belongs to Delight . She and her husband did quite a bit of testing. What she described were classic A1 reactions. I even questioned the dosage thinking maybe it was a typo. Lol Nope no typo. Mine is 20 mcg. I bought it before her revelation. But yea I just use one spray.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X