yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

You have? Awesome
    Meant to say i dont, not yet.
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• Report from my mom, I hit her with 4x sprays.

She went on a job interview and it didnt seem to "de-idiotize" the guy she was interacting with; which was her goal. But when she went shopping later women flocked to her. If she made eye contact with they they would come right over and talk to her, and annoy the shit out of her with submissive/concurrent/mimicking behavior. Like they just wanted her approval or be around her.

So some fangirl effect going on here.

Comment

• That's the first time I've heard that lol
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Primross Even unscented, I spray near or elsewhere unless it's cops that I spray over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
            Report from my mom, I hit her with 4x sprays.

She went on a job interview and it didnt seem to "de-idiotize" the guy she was interacting with; which was her goal. But when she went shopping later women flocked to her. If she made eye contact with they they would come right over and talk to her, and annoy the shit out of her with submissive/concurrent/mimicking behavior. Like they just wanted her approval or be around her.

Ildergreier is really gonna want some now. Lol

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              I already have a bottle, I am going to test if after I am finish with Bitch testing.

• Scottie2Hottie
              Scottie2Hottie commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            Well , I did get the glue bomb effect I think, or at least I think I will recognize it. Another guys woman latched onto me hard and a month ago she was on the other side of that fence. Kind of a reset but The glue part had to have been on my side because all she did was say hello hug and squeeze and didn't talk to her again.

This could be easy to misinterpret and if you subscribe to any of the girls threads you may see this as all to common from us guys. I'm gonna up it and be careful.
            Did you apply XS193 to your neck? I think the reverse imprint effect is very real and dangerous. I fucked myself up real bad over a chick using Xist trying to fix our relationship, I thought I was over her but I just made my feelings for her more intense and she stopped talking to me for a while.

Comment

She used xs193?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• MaliciousIntent
                MaliciousIntent commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes.

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                @MaliciousIntent: That was such a cool report.

• Upper chest application and one on inner thighs. I woke up dreaming she was latched around my hips with both arms. This IS NOT a girl I would dream about.

Comment

• With all the reverse imprinting report, I forgot that I should apply imprinting pheros on arms or wrists away from my nose. It was very bad for me last time I got hit with reverse imprinting. No more.

Comment

Hmmmm I might have to go back a few pages and read the reports on this right here
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                    With all the reverse imprinting report, I forgot that I should apply imprinting pheros on arms or wrists away from my nose. It was very bad for me last time I got hit with reverse imprinting. No more.
                    Thanks, I'll be doing that from now on myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                      With all the reverse imprinting report, I forgot that I should apply imprinting pheros on arms or wrists away from my nose. It was very bad for me last time I got hit with reverse imprinting. No more.
                      I never understood this "logic". You expect people to be affected several feet away but somehow changing your app point to the back of the neck or wrists or wherever is suppose to prevent YOU from being affected? It just doesn't stand up to reason.

SteveO said basically the same thing the other day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I never understood this "logic". You expect people to be affected several feet away but somehow changing your app point to the back of the neck or wrists or wherever is suppose to prevent YOU from being affected? It just doesn't stand up to reason.

Comment

• Placebo

Comment

Comment

Placebo

Comment

• This is what SteveO had to say on the matter.

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Stop falling into the same old traps and cliches is the best advice I can give you. Just because one or two people say something it does not make it true.

Its almost the same silliness I read about all the time with A1. Spray that on the back of your neck so it doesn't effect you if you get adverse effects from it. Same person still expects that same A1 to create a 12 foot silage in a room but merely 4 inches from your nose it won't...HUH? Like I said there's a lot of people just regurgitating the same old shit, just on a different day. ??????

Comment

• to settle this, one only need to look up and calculate the molar concentrations of a fixed volume of pheromone in a volume of air in a hemisphere at 4 inches versus 36.

The molar concentration of molecules at 3 feet to the arm is about 1.52e-3 as it is at 4inches from the neck to nose. When someone wears something on their wrists, they are breathing about the same concentration as their target. When we put it on our neck, in an across the table conversation, we are breathing over one thousand times the number of molecules as out target.

Does this make sense XSteveO? Do I need to run down the volumes of air in a 4-inch hemisphere versus a 36-inch hemisphere? 2090 cc, versus 1,580,000 cc since everything is in CC's and Mg. btw. I calculated molarity splitting a dose up and figuring 1/6 of weight being dispersed per hour into the respective volumes and dividing one by the other.

What have I missed? Should I be doing molecular weight instead of actual weight perhaps?

Comment

• This is something I think off but I can't explain in English well. Yes, we expect pheros to hit 10feet away but it doesn't project the strength of it constantly, does it? But on our neck, we have to breath it in every milliseconds it's there.

Comment

• It's like cooking, If I put a teaspoon of salt in my bowl of soup it gags me but if I put the same amount of salt in a big pot, It makes everybody happy instead of just gagging me.

And then we have air currents. Start imagining smoke, White smoke against a blackish barroom, people used to smoke indoors all the time, watching smoke move around a room is as entrancing as a campfire. What happens early in the night? It's really easy to see the smoke moving as people move, doors open and close, heaters and air conditioners turn on and off. What happens later? After everybody is smoking, it turns kinda stagnant and just hangs. It moves but there is no contrast to see it move. We are the wisps of smoke.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X