yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Turning APi oil into spray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
    I've converted my cohesion oil to spray a long time ago and the results were not as good as the shop bought spray. It seemed to mess up the rate of diffusion. The molecules in the shop bought spray diffused much more evenly then the home made spray.
    This makes perfect sense to me. I ran the numbers for mixing 1,7 ml in 7.3 of alcohol and calculated the relative dispersion technology content. I had to make some assumption as to the percentages Steve might use in an oil or sprays but the end numbers indicated some additional dt will be needed.

Of the top of my head, with off the hip assumptions, the amount of DT in a homebrew will be 1 or 2 percent and steve recommends 5 to 7 percent for proper effect.

I would order some DT and add it, I guess starting on the lighter side like we do everything but I'm pretty sure it will be needed. The extra dpg in the oil is going to hold it down a bit too I guess but that is another one of several speculations. May need to go for 7 to 10 percent instead of 5 to 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      The extra dpg in the oil is going to hold it down a bit too I guess...
      Yup, I already took this one into consideration since the origin is oil based instead of alcohol based. I am sure diffusion will be different to an alcohol based spray but I am also sure it will hit faster than a blend based on pure dpg.
      Well, it will be some sort of a cyborg like a LPMP 60/40 alcohol/dpg mix combining benefits from both of them.

The idea behind this is a wider range but not burning off as fast as a spray based purely on alcohol, with the benefit to come over as more natural as a spray would probably do.

But final conclusions can be made only after tests had been done.

Comment

I always have trouble judging how long a blend lasts. With time I have learned to judge effects but after several hours I think I lose my baseline to self effects. Whatever is happening becomes normal to me. The range is not a big problem to judge either but longevity wise, I am often without a clue. Evolve hangs around, I can tell because its effects change after a few hours. I'm playing with a single molecule. Sometimes I think it works all through the night but the larger effect is only a few hours. Much to still learn.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

What is the ratio you used and did you add any XS diffusion technology?
          I honestly can't remember it was a long time ago. No I didn't add any DT as I don't think it was available at the time.

Comment

Comment

My order has been dispatched yesterday and as soon as the APi arrives I will mix a part of it with the alcohol and the scent

Comment

Interesting Phaethon, looking forward to you report!
                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                ​

Comment

Okay, my goodies arrived on Friday and on Sunday (22nd) I found time to mix a part of the APi oil with (what I call) the Base.
                  The Base simply is 97g of 96.5% Ethanol (NOT denatured) mixed with 3g Dexpanthenol.
                  The first batch contains: 50 drops APi, 45 drops Base and 5 drops concentrated Aventus scent.

And now it's time to wait and let the blend age for a couple of weeks

Comment

Sounds like a strong brew there Phaethon, will be interesting to read your results with that. Plenty of time to test the original product in the meantime
                    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                    ​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                      Plenty of time to test the original product in the meantime
                      Yup, that's the plan.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
                          I was searching the forum but could not find any useful information about this topic. Or did I just not see this info?

Has anyone ever tried turning APi oil into spray and if so would this someone mind sharing his/her experience with the spray?
                          Dude! I was just about to post a topic exactly like this. I've been using API daily now, solo for work/business environments, and as a base for social/sexual mixes. It has awesome self-effects too, makes me really social/comfortable. I just love it. Wish it was in spray form so I could apply more easily on the go.

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
                          I will take 150 drops of APi and mix it with 130 drops pa and 1ml/20 drops of my Aventus fragrance concentrate for a decent projection and let it age for a couple of weeks.
                          By the way, Phaethon - did you get the Perfumer's Alcohol from PheromoneXS? And also what bout the Aventus? Also what size bottle did you put the final mix into, 10ml to-go?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by cryptomones View Post
                            By the way, Phaethon - did you get the Perfumer's Alcohol from PheromoneXS?
                            Hi cryptomones,
                            no I bought 96.5% NOT denatured Ethanol because I don't want the denaturing chemicals contaminating the alcohol, I rather pay a higher tax on it and have the good stuff instead
                            And by the way alcohol is known that it can cause damage to the skin cells that's why I mix the alcohol with Dexpanthenol (read post #48). If you mix the alcohol with Dexpanthenol this may help if you don't have a jewelry scale : 100.0875 g Ethanol = 127.5 ml, 121 ml Ethanol = 99.985 g. Best ratio is 97g alcohol to 3g Dexpanthenol.

And also what bout the Aventus?
                            You will find all the information you need about this on my thread on Pherotruth, click here!

Also what size bottle did you put the final mix into, 10ml to-go?
                            I used a cleaned 2ml sample to-go spray bottle because 2 sprays from this little to-go is equal to about 1 spray of a 10ml spray bottle. It's easier for dosing because sometimes 1/2 of a regular spray is where your sweet spot is and it's easy to carry with you for a later reapp.

And No; no spilling or leakage or anything else from the little refilled sample to-go spray bottle.

Comment

• cryptomones
                              cryptomones commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thanks a lot for this info!!

so these 3 and 4 sprays are from the sample bottle correct? you mixed up 10 ml and put it into 2 ml?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              so these 3 and 4 sprays are from the sample bottle correct? you mixed up 10 ml and put it into 2 ml?
                              Yes the 3 and 4 sprays are from the sample to-go spray bottle.

I didn't mix 10ml because I scented parts of the APi with different concentrated fragrance oils (T.F. Tobacco & Vanilla, Fahrenheit, etc.).
                              I made a smaller batch to check first whether it works but the ratio is the same. The whole batch is approx. 4ml. But now that I know it works as I imagined I'm going to purchase a new bottle APi and turn the entire bottle into a spray

Comment

And you didn't add DT? WHat are you using the dexapenthanol for? SKin protection?

Comment

No I didn't add DT because it was not available in the EU-Hub. I used the concentrated Aventos fragrance oil instead and the projection is really fantastic.
                                  Yes Muestereate the Dexpanthenol is for skin protection, some excellent skin care products contain Dexpanthenol.

Comment

Yes, I had to look it up. Sometimes I think the sprays affect my neck so I have dropped them down into the chest area or areas with less sensitive skin.

Comment

Yup, I noticed this as well and since I use Dexpanthenol in the mix it got better. Well, in the morning after shaving the skin is sensitive anyway :bananaflambe: but it's a lot better with Dexpanthenol in the mix.
                                      What is even more important is the fact that I could not see any negative effects from the Dexpanthenol on the pheromones
                                      I was a bit afraid the Dexpanthenol could block the diffusion of the mix, this is another reason why I decided to make a smaller batch first.

Comment

Thanks Steve for the Happy Halloween 2019 sale

I did it and purchased two bottles of APi, one of them I will turn into a spray.
                                        This juice worked sooo great the last couple of days... I simply needed to do it...
                                        My lovely Power Juice..... Mwuahahahahaha .....soon I will have more of you...

P.S. Btw I miss home spooky smileys....
                                        I know, I know I'm smiley obsessed

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X