yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Turning APi oil into spray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RelateSite View Post

Instead of measuring ml or drops, I measured the side of the bottle, I put a line at the "2" mark, and another line at the "5" mark, and I filled it to the 2 mark with Api, then the 5 mark with Prada Luna Rossa Carbon.

This means I have 2/5 (or 4/10 which = 40%) API and 3/5 (or 6/10 which = 60%) Prada Luna Rossa Carbon in a TOGO bottle.

Was that the super wrong way to do it?

I measured it not with a measuring tape, but the markings for ml on the side of a syringe. The thickness of the syringe is far different than the TOGO bottle, but the markings 1 - 5ml are exactly evenly spaced, so I am quite sure I have a perfect 60/40 Prada/Api solution. Next time I will record when I put it in so I can count the drops. I am concentrating on not spilling anything and I don't multitask lol.
    Whatever works for you is the best way to do it. That's not exactly scientific, but if you can repeat it and it works than that's what matters. I'd love to read about your results.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Instead of measuring ml or drops, I measured the side of the bottle, I put a line at the "2" mark, and another line at the "5" mark, and I filled it to the 2 mark with Api, then the 5 mark with Prada Luna Rossa Carbon.

This means I have 2/5 (or 4/10 which = 40%) API and 3/5 (or 6/10 which = 60%) Prada Luna Rossa Carbon in a TOGO bottle.
      I do it the same way when I mix larger APi-Spray batches. Counting drops makes sense for a little testing batch but for larger batches I have marks on my bottles as well. It's just the ratio that counts not how you reach it

Comment

• I have been reading a lot about ISO E Super (and Escentric Molecules, Molecule 01) and it just makes sense to me that it is the best thing to mix my API (and other mones with).

I have also watched a lot of videos that other brands and home made sprays of ISO E Super just don't smell the same.

So... I ordered a real bottle of molecule 01, and will also order a competitor that claims "exactly the same because it has the same gamma something or other" to compare. The price is unbelievably different.

In any case, I remember reading that Phaethon said there is ISO E Super in Aventus. That is cool, but I still want the flexibility to use the fragrance of choice on any given day, so while I now have Sauvage and other mixes brewing, I imagine I will focus entirely on Molecule 01 from here on out.

Many people online say it doesn't really have a scent but basically enhances our natural pheromones... so... awesome, right?

Can't wait to test it out on its own, under my oils, and in all my mixes! Will report all findings back here!
        XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

I have been reading a lot about ISO E Super (and Escentric Molecules, Molecule 01) and it just makes sense to me that it is the best thing to mix my API (and other mones with).
          I use the ISO E Super oil from Cinis Labs. If I recall correct Cinis offers a alcohol version of ISO E Super as well. Search on Etsy if you're interested in it.

Comment

• I am very suspicious that the Al Haramin colognes have either molecule 1 or molecule 4 in them. They smell different on different parts of the body and react to emotions very rapidly.

When you try, see what you think about the back of the forearm versus the elbow crease, chest, neck, stomach and below the belt. My Haramains have many different personalities and one reviewer said he could unmistakably identify molecule 4 in L'Venture Blanche. I'm not sure if all this varibility is good. It is not in my high end scents but personally i find I like the variability, but then I'm used to pheromones acting like this too.

I have looked on the ingredients list and cannot verify the molecule 4 claim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
              Cinis offers a alcohol version of ISO E Super as well
              Cinis Labs is pretty expensive... I have seen it recommended here and elsewhere, but the price is basically the same (especially since I have to worry about shipping to Japan). FragranceX has molecule 01 testers and they have a code for free worldwide shipping.

I already ordered 100ml of an "exact copy" of molecule 01 from ebay that was only $25 AFTER shipping.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              When you try, see what you think about the back of the forearm versus the elbow crease, chest, neck, stomach and below the belt.
              All at the same time, and then compare? Or different days? With my neroli canvas? or with my molecule 01?
              XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

• with your 01, Neroli canvas is a different series/collection. I have no idea if it acts the same as amber oud or L'venture.

Comment

• for me l'aventure bien sur!
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• tried 2 drops of oil api and 1.5 sprays of my new carbon/api.
                    No results seen. at all. one target was nearby. but nothing. Will try again. and report more when I have more time.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X